- Let's waste 'em and get out of here.
- Looks like I'm going to have to fight you one way or the other.
- I'm literally gonna fill you full of lead!
- You seem like you're really enjoying this!
- Haha! I could hit you with my eyes closed!
- Heh, you're pretty cool, you know that?
- This one looks like it could be a handful.
- Target acquired. We'll eliminate them one by one until we're through.
- I suppose this'll be more fun than shooting a paper target.
- I don't think we really need to strain ourselves too much here.
- The witching hour is over!
- You can have as many dreams as you like.
- You're right about that, Leanne.
- Don't trip, Leanne!
- If you're gonna bring it, bring it!
- Leanne! Do your best!
- This is our perfect range!
- Quit wasting my time.
- I'm working here.
- I'll take it all, thanks!
- Take as much as you like!
- Eat dirt!
- Lick some mud!
- Hopefully, it'll be more easy next time!
- It's dull when everything is so predictable.
- I can't stand routine work!
- I'm always in top form!
- That was more fun than I thought it would be.
- I feel like I'm taking out the trash.
- Let's get this over with!
- Don't you think you're getting a bit out of hand?
- I'll try to keep out of everyone's way.
- I'm won't let anyone get in my way!
- I wish there was more I could do...
- I've got a bad feeling about this...
- I'll show you just how much I can change!
- I'm getting better at this every day!
- I've decided to keep moving forward!
- Let's keep our wits about us!
- I may not be the best but I've made it this far.
- Come on, I can do this.
- Look everyone! Here I go!
- I will take care of myself!
- See? I won't drag you down!
- Did I wake from a dream?
- Eat some of this!
- Zephyr, it's the same as that one time.
- I don't have time to lick my wounds.
- Zephyr, let's do this together!
- It's our turn... Right!
- I-I won't let up!
- Zephyr, I'll follow you! OK!
- Don't make fun of me too much, okay?
- How long do we have to keep this up...?
- I honestly feel like we just got lucky back there...
- I think I'm starting to get the hang of things.
- No, no, we must be careful!
- Were our enemies too weak, or are we getting stronger?
- I feel like I just climbed another step on a very long staircase.
- Zephyr: You're going to drown in your own blood!
Leanne: Um, I'm not sure this guy bleeds...
- Leanne: No no! Stop everything! My make-up is running!
Zephyr: There's no time for that! Just leave it as is and go!
- Leanne: We'll be fine as long as we do what we always do.
Zephyr: Machine guns followed by handguns or grenades.
- Zephyr: My bullets are a one-way ticket to hell!
Leanne: We can't have you coming back after all ♪
- Zephyr: Keep your guard up, Leanne!
Leanne: Don't worry, I've got your back!
- Leanne: That didn't even seem like a fair fight.
Zephyr: You saying you're ready for something a bit tougher, Leanne?
- Zephyr: C'mon, that wasn't even fun! Try harder!
Leanne: Well, we did fill them full of holes before they even had a chance to try...
- Zephyr: Oh man, that was damn close!
Leanne: Really damn close! Ugh, now you got me saying it.
- Leanne: No matter how strong I may become, I'll never be relaxed enough to laugh.
Alisa: Don't worry, Leanne! it's okay to laugh! See?
Zephyr: That's not funny in the slightest! It's freaky!
Zephyr: I don't know that I like those weapons of yours.
Arthur: Lances and daggers are quite fun once you get used to them.
Leanne: It does look like it would be fun to jump and rain them down on enemies.
Bahn: Let's do this! I'll break 'em to pieces!
Leanne: Sometimes I wish you were this lively too, Zephyr.
Zephyr: Well, we aren't in Basel anymore, but are you sure this is really what you like?
Batsu: Where do all these monsters come from?!
Leanne: Batsu is kind of cool now that I think of it.
Zephyr: He's too hotheaded for me. I'll never get your taste in guys, Leanne.
Leanne: Let's pull off some great aerial shots this time!
Bruno: I can't jump all over the place like you kids, so I hope you're okay with that.
Zephyr: It's all good as long as you at least go flying somewhere in the end.
Bruno: You know, sometimes it's fun to use other things besides guns.
Zephyr: A machine gun is the only other thing I need.
Leanne: Shaking pepper down on everyone from the air does sound fun, though.
Zephyr: Leanne, doing your makeup is fine, but don't fall behind!
Devilotte: If you're hoping to become one of my female minions, then you need thicker eye shadow.
Leanne: I'm not trying to become one of your followers...
Zephyr: More bad guys? These chumps are really starting to piss me off.
Flynn: Leanne, do you understand what he’s saying?
Leanne: I think he’s saying that he finds this really annoying.
Zephyr: These chumps'll be dead before they know what hit them!
Heihachi: That's the basic rule of all combat! Crush your enemy before they can react!
Leanne: Zephyr, I don't think this is the type of guy you want to be buddying up to...
- Zephyr: How're you supposed to do aerial shots with a huge weapon like that?
Leanne: It looks like the weight would throw your balance off in the air...
Imca: I don't jump before I fire my gun.
Juri: Zephyr! What are you hiding…deep down in your heart?
Leanne: How could she know about Zephyr’s…?
Zephyr: Shut up. There are no gods, that’s all that matters.
Zephyr: A bazooka combined with a bowgun, huh. Interesting.
Lady: Why? Surely you’ve seen something like this before?
Leanne: We only have three types of weapons.
Zephyr: Not bad, Lady. You can flip pretty fast.
Leanne: Your balance in the air is great too!
Lady: You two have some pretty strange standards for marksmanship.
Zephyr: Well, I suppose this beats sitting around in my room.
Lindow: Really? I’d rather be relaxing at home with a beer.
Leanne: You should try to be a little more respectable, Lindow!
Leanne: It frightens me that I’m starting to feel even that wasn’t enough.
Lindow: You kids are just full of energy. I wish I was that young again.
Zephyr: You’re not that old…
- Neito: So your makeup changes your personality? That's so simplistic.
Leanne: I need it to fight at full strength!
Zephyr: Leanne, I'm not sure it changes you for the nicer.
Zephyr: The best gun is the one you’re most familiar with.
Rikiya: If worst comes to worst, you can also destroy your enemies with ki.
Leanne: Not everyone can do that, you know…
- Sänger: There is meaning in confronting your crimes and bearing the burden.
Zephyr: I know that. Believe me, I know...
Leanne: I always feel stronger with my makeup done properly.
Saya: Me too. My makeup puts me in the mood to be really mean.
Zephyr: Vashyron was right. Women are scary.
Leanne: If you fight like that it's only natural that you die!
Saya: Oh no mistress, please forgive me!
Zephyr: You say your makeup changes you, but I say that's just going overboard.
Leanne: As long as you’re prepared, gender doesn’t matter one bit, right, Servbot?
Servbots: Leanne! You’re exactly right!
Zephyr: I don’t think gender is the real problem here.
- Leanne: I really like you're eye shadow, Ulala
Ulala: And that was the wonderful Leanne, paying me a compliment! Back to you.
Zephyr: Hey, I'm here too! You can't just end it like that!
Zephyr: So there are gods... But, what're you going to do to me?
Valkyrie: Zephyr, what's troubling you? Is it something about me?
Leanne: Zephyr, don't tell me you're still...
- Zephyr: You ready Vashyron? How about you Leanne?
Leanne: I'm ready! You two have given me bravery and courage!
Vashyron: Alright, then it's time for our little bullet ballet to begin!
- Zephyr: Leanne, you're smiling.
Leanne: What? Really?!
Vashyron: Uh oh, looks like our little girl is starting to show her sadistic side.