- Let's do this. Don't be afraid.
- Pull yourself together. We can't afford any slip-ups.
- If we make the first move, we can end this quick.
- There's no need to worry as long as I have my special weapons.
- As a Maverick Hunter, I must defeat you!
- No problem. Zero and I are here.
- Ok, I'll clear a path with my X-Buster.
- It is my mission to defeat all Mavericks...
- If I can just get a special weapon from this enemy...
- Time to go on the offensive. Are you ready?
- Now! Ultimate Armor!
- Can you stand the armor's full power?
- Armor, full power!
- It's OK, I will not be distracted again.
- I will show you the strength of time power!
- Cross Charge Shot!
- Zero, lend me your powers!
- Now's our chance to sweep them away!
- Energy, full power!
- Zero, flank them!
- I can cut you a new path!
- Leave it to us!
- I will fulfill my duties as a Hunter!
- I can support you from here!
- Bait them in, Zero!
- Too bad. I didn't get a special weapon.
- Was there any purpose to this battle?
- I can't waste time with doubts either.
- I guess the hard part has yet to come.
- Tell me if you find any special weapons.
- Victory favors the bold. That's the way combat is.
- Guess I'll just have to think of this as another mission.
- What matters is how much you focus on the battle, got it?
- Watch yourself or you'll just end up getting in the way.
- I also have my pride as an A rank Hunter.
- Cover me, I'm going in.
- The key to survival is honing one's skills.
- We'll do this efficiently, just like always.
- No problem. I'll take care of it.
- Let's get this mission started. You know what to do right?
- Nothing good comes out of being too cocky.
- I'll beat them down.
- Energy released!
- Don't miss the target!
- I'll wipe you all out!
- Fun's over!
- Can you stand our power?
- Leave it to us!
- Target acquired!
- Let's pulverize them!
- X, do not show mercy!
- This too is the responsibility of a Hunter!
- Let's obliterate them!
- As I expected, they weren't anything special.
- You were defeated because you lost sight of the big picture.
- That fight was barely even worth noting.
- Well, that could have gone better, but there's no problem for now.
- Combat complete; target destroyed.
- I see, so that's what it was...
- X: Do you want to take the lead this time, Zero?
Zero: Don't worry about me. Just do what you want, X.
- X: The duty of a Maverick Hunter...
Zero: ...is a swift and certain victory.
- Zero: Don't get in over your head, X!
X: With you at my back, I can afford to be a little reckless.
- X: I'll take the lead. Can I get you to back me up, Zero?
Zero: Leave it to me. Just like old times, eh X?
- Zero: I can handle this one on my own!
X: I'm here too, Zero. You can rely on me.
- X: I always feel like I lean on you too much, Zero.
Zero: Don't worry about it. You can return the favor sometime.
- X: Zero, if I should become a Maverick...
Zero: We've talked about this before. Don't waste time with pointless questions.
- Zero: The target has been completely eliminated. We're through here.
X: Alright. Let's hope the next mission goes this well.
Zero: Alisa, make sure you assess the situation properly before you act.
Alisa: Yes, let's all make sure to use our heads properly!
X: I think you're the only one who can use yours that way.
Alisa: What makes Reploids and androids different?
X: Maybe that we can't remove our heads? What do you think Zero?
Zero: No comment.
Zero: Arthur, we need you to support from the rear. Can you handle it?
Arthur: Come now, we’re all armored up here. Have a little faith in me.
X: I hope I don’t really need to tell you this, but you’re missing something Arthur.
Zero: I've got a bad feeling about this target. Let's hit them with everything we have straight off.
Bahn: Fine with me. Don't forget to remove your armor if things get really heavy!
X: I'm afraid things don't really work the same for us!
X: I wonder which special weapon I should use here...
Batsu: You've got a lot of weapons. You should try using Twister Uppers and other things too, Zero.
Zero: I don't have any of those techniques.
X: As a Maverick Hunter I must do something!
Bruno: So are you hunters like cops or something?
Zero: Maybe so, if you think of Mavericks as criminals.
Devilotte: Now my Maverick Hunters, go forth and defeat our foes!
Zero: I don't recall joining the service of the Deathsatan Royal Family.
X: Just think of it as protecting a member of the royal family.
Devilotte: At this rate I will soon have the power to rule the entire galaxy!
X: She's started raving about some pretty serious ambitions here...
Zero: Don't get carried away, kid, or we might be forced to take you down.
Flynn: Wow, a sword made of light…Can I see it for a moment?
Zero: Only I can wield the Z-Saber properly.
X: I hope he doesn’t ask to see my X-Buster next…
Heihachi: As long as I have my hardened iron fists, I need no other weapons!
Zero: I agree. As long as I have my saber I’m fine.
X: I prefer to pick the right weapon for the job myself…
- Imca: Show me your arm. I might be able to use it on Var.
X: Sure, after the battle is over.
Zero: X, you shouldn't reveal technological secrets so quickly.
- Imca: The weapons of your world are interesting. I could use them to upgrade Var.
X: How about adding on a double charge shot?
Zero: X, you shouldn't reveal confidential information.
Juri: Heh heh heh...Hahahaha!
Zero: X, are you sure we should classify her as a Maverick?
X: No, don't do it Zero!
X: A devil hunter, huh? I look forward to working with you, Lady.
Lady: I’m looking forward to seeing you Maverick Hunters in action, too.
Zero: We all do pretty much the same thing. Let’s get started.
Zero: That God Arc of yours is pretty useful if it can salvage weapons from enemies.
Lindow: Well, to be precise it only recovers materials used to make weapons.
X: If I had one of those I could get even more special weapons.
- Neneko: X and Zero are good friends, huh. That's great, you know.
X: It's not so much that we're good friends as we are fellow hunters.
Zero: I view him as more of a rival.
Rikiya: I feel a powerful evil presence…We must be cautious.
Zero: Does he have some sort of sensors that we don’t?
X: Just an ability we Reploids don’t have.
- Sänger: They will rue the day fate brought them before us.
Zero: You said it. Time to eliminate our targets.
X: Understood. We'll defeat them all with a coordinated attack.
X: Saya, are you a Maverick?
Saya: That’s hard to say. I guess you could say I’m a different sort of girl.
Zero: I don’t think that’s what he’s talking about.
- Zero: I feel that I must warn you as a member of Bonne Pirate Family that if you would commit any crime...
Tron: I would never do such a thing while in a company of Maverick Hunters!
X: That just makes me more worried about what you would do when we aren't here.
- X: Mission complete. That was a bit more difficult than I expected.
Tron: How about I give you a little reward for all your hard work?
Zero: That’s not a tool for rewarding people.
Ulala: Today we have an intense show with some Maverick Hunters.
X: Ugh, this is going to be a pain…
Zero: Unlike normal missions, we don’t have any strategies for dealing with the media.
X: There must be no Mavericks in the realm of gods.
Valkyrie: There are those with evil in their hearts... As well as those who cannot suppress that evil.
Zero: Evil in their hearts...
- Vashyron: Working side by side is the foundation upon which trust is built.
Zero: If you can't do that you're just in the way. Let's go, X.
X: I understand what I need to do, Zero.
- Vashyron: This is no good! It's like I only see stacks of money instead of the actual enemies!
Zero: They all look like Mavericks to me.
X: You two are both too extreme in your own ways...