This is a list of quotes for the solo character Valkyrie in Project X Zone 2. Like the other solo characters, she has a unique pre-battle dialog with all the paired characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select paired characters.
Akira Yuki & Kage-MaruEdit
- Valkyrie: Akira, can you teach me how one stamps one's foot like that?
Akira: Oh! You want to learn the secrets of Yuki-Style Bajiquan?
Kage Maru: I think she just wants it for when she grows huge.
Chris Redfield & Jill ValentineEdit
- Chris: That "Big Magic" thing of yours looks awfully handy.
Jill: Especially for when we fight gigantic bio-weapons.
Valkyrie: I understand. I will gladly share my knowledge.
Chrom & LucinaEdit
- Chrom: I note that the Valkyries in other worlds do not appear to ride horses.
Lucina: From her style, I would have guessed her to be a Dread Fighter, myself.
Valkyrie: I'm not sure what you mean. but I can fly and grow into a giant, too, if that helps.
- Lucina: I always wind up poking holes in the walls during training.
Valkyrie: Well, think of it as a sign that you're strong enough to slash through your foes.
Chrom: Good point. Maybe Frederick has no reason to complain.
Chun-Li & Ling XiaoyuEdit
- Chun-Li: We shall make all men kneel before us!
Valkyrie: What?! Er--Yes, Miss Chun-Li! Whatever you say!
Xiaoyu: Whoa, that kinda came out of nowhere.
Ciel Alencon & Nana KouzukiEdit
- Nana: Any decent God Eater needs to keep her stomach full! Here you go, Valkyrie, an Oden sandwich!
Valkyrie: Thank you very much. The food from other lands is always so strange to my palate.
Ciel: It's pretty strange in our world, too.
- Nana: Oh, man, I wish I could grow huge and stomp all over everything, too!
Valkyrie: Well, that's my own magic, I'm afraid. I wouldn't recommended it to others...
Ciel: Fair enough. We'll adjust Nana's dietary intake instead and see where that takes us.
Dante & VergilEdit
- Valkyrie: The children of the Legendary Dark Knight, Sparda.
Vergil: Do not again speak his name so lightly.
Dante: Yeah, It's a pretty weighty name to us for lots of reasons.
- Valkyrie: So it is over. The two of you wield great power indeed.
Vergil: A servant of heaven, eh? Don't expect us to trust you.
Dante: It's cool, Vergil. The only thing she might hide from us is her age.
Demitri Maximoff & Morrigan AenslandEdit
- Morrigan: Demi-Demi? Valcatraz? You two ready to go?
Demitri: Don't call me "Demi-Demi".
Valkyrie: I must raise similar objections to "Valcatraz"... Morri-Morri.
- Demitri: Hmph. I do not care for that opponent.
Morrigan: Really? I detected pleasant notes of coriander. How about you, Valcatraz?
Valkyrie: I... I don't bite and drink my enemies, I'm afraid...
Ichiro Ogami & Erica FontaineEdit
- Erica: Valkyrie! Your existence is theologically confusing, but I appreciate being your friend!
Valkyrie: Thank you, Erica. Indeed, these rifts raise fascinating metaphysical questions.
Ichiro: Phew, I was worried for a second we'd have a religious war on our hands...
Jin Kazama & Kazuya MishimaEdit
- Kazuya: The power of the angels... Someday it too will me mine. Heh heh heh...
Valkyrie: Drowning in power will destroy you soon enough. Your son will grieve for you.
Jin: Fat chance. Maybe I'll throw a party.
Kazuma Kiryu & Goro MajimaEdit
- Majima: Well, ain't you somethin' else! You got a card, girl?
Valkyrie: A... A card? I'm afraid not.
Kiryu: Marvel Land isn't the name of a nightclub, Majima...
Kite & HaseoEdit
- Haseo: A servant of the gods who can inflate her character model? Hax! Hax!
Valkyrie: Hax? Are you putting a spell on me?
Kite: We're kinda OP ourselves, Haseo.
KOS-MOS & FioraEdit
- Fiora: So how high up did you come from, Valkyrie? From around the head of Bionis, maybe?
Valkyrie: I am a servant of heaven, yes, but... I don't know. Above the clouds, perhaps?
KOS-MOS: I do not think it is a place that can be expressed in traditional physical coordinates.
- Fiora: That outfit, that strength... Valkyrie, are you a High Entia?
Valkyrie: No. I am simply a messenger for the great goddess that I serve.
KOS-MOS: However, I detect that she has maintained a presence throughout history.
Reiji Arisu & XiaomuEdit
- Xiaomu: Did you know I can embiggen myself, too? I've slowly been doing it overtime!
Valkyrie: Really? I was unaware of this, Xiaomu.
Reiji: Only part of her, and it doesn't really help with battle...
Ryu and Ken MastersEdit
- Ken: You're awesome, Valkyrie. There's so many girls out there who don't know what they're doing.
Valkyrie: Oh... Is there someone in particular to whom you referring?
Ryu: Careful, Ken. The walls have ears.
Sakura Shinguji & Gemini SunriseEdit
- Gemini: Valkyrie, you've got what it takes to be a big star in the theater!
Valkyrie: I will make myself as large as I can, but I doubt I can approach the size of a star.
Sakura: Aagh, no, don't use Big Magic on stage! You'd break right through the floor!
Strider Hiryu & HotsumaEdit
- Valkyrie: Hiryu, Hotsuma... Your scarves are quite fetching.
Hiryu: ...You can have mine if you want it, Valkyrie.
Hotsuma: Not mine. This is practically part of my body.
X & ZeroEdit
- X: Valkyrie, would you like to join the 17th Elite Unit?
Valkyrie: Unit 17? It's like it was made for me!
Zero: What is it with you and that number?
Yuri Lowell & Flynn ScifoEdit
- Yuri: Shall we begin, my Bright Green Battle Maiden?
Valkyrie: Absolutely, Dark Enforcer... You too, Prince Shoot-Sleeves!
Flynn: Hey! Don't I get to sign off on this nickname?
- Yuri: Let's call for our old friends, too. Repede, and Rita, and Judy...
Flynn: And let's not forget Captain Schwann and... What's-her-name? Was there a pirate girl?
Valkyrie: I'd best call for Kurino and Sabine as well...
Zephyr & VashyronEdit
- Zephyr: Valkyrie... Can you demonstrate a divine miracle?
Vashyon: I can think of at least TWO she's welcome to show me...
Valkyrie: Retrieving your mine from the gutter would be a miracle indeed.