This is a list of quotes for the solo character Ulala in Project X Zone 2. Like the other solo characters, she has a unique pre-battle dialog with all the paired characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select paired characters.
Akira Yuki & Kage-MaruEdit
- Ulala: Kage Maru! Will you teach our viewers how to perform the Hiendan?
Kage Maru: It's a dangerous skill, not to be trifled with.
Akira: Oh, that flying head-butt move?
Chris Redfield & Jill ValentineEdit
- Jill: Ulala, reporting is great, but always watch your surroundings!
Ulala: Roger! Any zombies appear, it's A Button Beam!
Chris: We should consider adopting some serious optic weapons technology, too.
Chrom & LucinaEdit
- Ulala: Chrom and Lucina, do you have any pre-battle comments for our viewers?
Chrom: Frederick! Lissa! My militia's in your capable hands!
Lucina: The future doesn't have to be bleak, everyone. We can change it!
- Ulala: And that concludes my report on these dazzling royals! Stay tuned!
Lucina: I can scarcely believe the dances they have in other worlds, father.
Chrom: Quite. If Olivia saw her, she'd faint on the spot.
Chun-Li & Ling XiaoyuEdit
- Ulala: Please tell our viewers what mottoes inspire you to success!
Chun-Li: Umm... "Evil-doers, feel the power of my kick!" Like that?
Xiaoyu: Oh, uh, "I-I dream of a world that's just one giant amusement park!"
Ciel Alencon & Nana KouzukiEdit
- Ciel: Singing, dancing, news reporting... You've got it all, Ulala.
Nana: Kind of like Yuno, Satsuki, and Cypres all rolled into one, maybe?
Ulala: I have no idea who that is! So the answer is: Yes, definitely!
- Ulala: Would the God Eaters care to share a message to their fans across the galaxy?
Nana: We're all super glad your folks finally learned to say our name right! Yay!
Ciel: Maybe they thought we were "Gauze Eaters"?
Dante & VergilEdit
- Ulala: And now, we bring to you a special rockin' guitar session!
Dante: Okay, Ulala! Let's play!
Vergil: My ears... Someone, help...
Demitri Maximoff & Morrigan AenslandEdit
- Ulala: And now, a special live interview with two legitimate Darkstalkers!
Demitri: Once this fight is over, Morrigan, I'm gonna settle things with you.
Morrigan: Only if you show a rise in spirit that satisfies me, Demitri.
Ichiro Ogami & Erica FontaineEdit
- Ulala: And now for an exclusive interview with a member of the Paris Combat Revue!
Erica: It was a brilliantly moonlit night. Ichiro leaned close and gently promised me that--
Ichiro: Ahhh! Erica, you can't make up stuff for interviews!
Jin Kazama & Kazuya MishimaEdit
- Jin: Don't pay attention to that guy, Ulala. Just ignore him.
Ulala: Understood! Now, on this special edition, watch as I help the Mishima family reconcile!
Kazuya: Who the hell are you? Go do your... your weird dance thing somewhere else. Got it?
Kazuma Kiryu & Goro MajimaEdit
- Ulala: I'm bringing you a live report alongside a pair of space yakuza!
Majima: We're just regular yakuza, bebe... Though, hold on, that sound badass.
Kiryu: Looking to expand your territory, Majima.
- Ulala: You've just achieved a splendid victory! What do you say to your fans?
Majima: Lemme think... Yo, Saejima! You better be holding down the fort!
Kiryu: Haruka... I swear I'm coming back. Wait for me!
Kite & HaseoEdit
- Ulala: Today's broadcast is brought to you by two men of fair eyes!
Kite: Uh... May the stars shine upon you until the end of your journey!
Haseo: You sure you want to be associated with that catchphrase?
- Kite: Too bad The World doesn't have any rhythm-game stuff in it.
Ulala: If it did, I would gladly battle alongside you in your marvelous world of digital dance!
Haseo: You mean where you push buttons to the music? Where would that fit in?
KOS-MOS & FioraEdit
- Fiora: Why don't you study some of Ulala's moves, KOS-MOS?
KOS-MOS: Up, down, left, right, chu, chu, hey!
Ulala: It appears dance algorithms already exist in her databanks! Chu!
- Ulala: And that wraps up Ulala's swingin' dance report!
Fiora: That was amazing, Ulala! I felt real affinity there!
KOS-MOS: It was the most splendid thing in all of space, Ulala.
Reiji Arisu & XiaomuEdit
- Ulala: Ulala, your favorite space reporter, is live on location with a pair of space agents!
Xiaomu: Actually, can you call us Space Hunters? I think that sounds cooler.
Reiji: We should probably worry about earth first... Tokyo in particular.
Ryu and Ken MastersEdit
- Ulala: Very nice. Maybe you two should join the Space Fighting Tournament!
Ken: Space? Hey, Ryu! You hear that?
Ryu: Space, huh? Well, if that's where my road leads, I'll follow it every step of the way.
Sakura Shinguji & Gemini SunriseEdit
- Gemini: If you're happy inside, you can do anything! My master taught me that!
Ulala: And it seem we are fast approaching an era of extreme happiness!
Sakura: Kind of strange to smile while slash through your foes, though...
Strider Hiryu & HotsumaEdit
- Ulala: I'm afraid out guests today aren't too talkative! But never fear, Ulala will fill in the dead air loud and clear! First, watch and enjoy our expertly-tuned steps!
Hotsuma: I suggest we hurry.
- Ulala: So, Hiryu and Hotsuma, do you have any juicy gossip for our viewers?
Hotsuma: My brother... I...
Hiryu: Hotsuma, you don't have to talk to the press.
X & ZeroEdit
- Ulala: Aim at our foes and use the A Button X-Buster! Chu!
X: Got it, Ulala! Chu!
Zero: I refuse to vocalize that inane syllable.
Yuri Lowell & Flynn ScifoEdit
- Ulala: Ulala's Food Report! We have a special interview with a space chef!
Flynn: Yes, I'm the Mysterious Chef, Flynn Scifo!
Yuri: In your dreams. You can make dog food, maybe.
Zephyr & VashyronEdit
- Vashyron: Check out this dancing! Ulala, you got nothin' on me!
Ulala: Are you seeing this, viewers? This man's dance energy is charging up to new heights!
Zephyr: Vashyron, let's just get started. Quit charging your, uh, dance mojo.