- Someone to fight? I'll give them a beating they'll never forget!
- Yeah, I've got what it takes too.
- This'll be just like going hunting!
- This is it? They look so weak...
- I'm ready to cut loose too. Let's do this!
- I'm fine with whatever, just as long as we get started soon!
- You're serious about this, aren't you! I won't hold back either!
- Don't expect me to go run off and hide. This is a fight!
- Hey now, just make sure you don't wear yourself out too fast!
- It'll work out somehow. Let's just take it easy.
- Let's go, Cyrille!
- Let's finish 'em!
- Shining Force!
- Cyrille, don't be late!
- Cyrille, follow through!
- I'll take it from here!
- We'll make it happen!
- Forget about us?
- Ooh! Excuse me!
- I'll break you!
- I'll smash you to pieces!
- I'll crush you all!
- Here I goooooo!
- Of course! I knew this was going to happen.
- Who's next?! I'll take anybody on!
- Heh Heh! It seems I've got some serious skills!
- I'm hungry...
- That was almost too easy!
- It'll take more than that to beat us!
- I'll devise something on my end.
- I don't want to waste any time here. Let's put an end to this.
- I normally don't like to be so violent, but...
- I won't have any time to read at this rate...
- I think I read about a counterspell for this in a book somewhere...
- There's something intriguing about this enemy...
- I have my responsibility as a heritor of the Holy Sword!
- I hope this goes well...
- It seems we have no choice but to get involved.
- Don't get distracted. We should get this over with.
- OK, Toma!
- Yes, let's finish them!
- Give us the power!
- Get 'em, Toma!
- Let's combine all of our powers.
- Toma, don't trip.
- We will take care of them.
- How about this?
- We've come to help.
- I must only believe in myself!
- Toma, sync up with me.
- I'll petrify 'em!
- Toma, I leave the rest to you!
- They won't be able to move.
- Phew, this type of thing really tires me out...
- You should know your own strength better.
- What a waste of time. I hope I at least get to collect some specimens next time.
- I was hoping I could study that enemy a bit longer, but oh well.
- I can't be defeated here. The true battle still lies before me.
- I would rather have been reading.
- Toma: Nobody can beat the Shining Force!
Cyrille: Don't get too cocky, Toma.
- Toma: I'm gonna make you look like Cyrille's cooking!
Cyrille: And just what is that supposed to mean, Toma?!
- Toma: I've hunted wild pigs stronger than you!
Cyrille: I don't know if wild pigs are a good standard to base things off of.
- Cyrille: This enemy looks like it would make a good research subject...
Toma: Cyrille! Quit talking to yourself and get moving!
- Cyrille: Perhaps it is our fate to fight here.
Toma: I don't believe in fate. It's all chance, Cyrille.
- Toma: Phew, I'm always starving after a good brawl.
Cyrille: I'll just have to cook something for you then.
- Toma: As a bearer of the Holy Sword, I must not lose!
Cyrille: It appears you're finally starting to awaken to things, Toma.
- Cyrille: Now Toma, what was the meaning of this battle for you as a heritor of the Holy Sword?
Toma: Man, Cyrille, sometimes you're even more of a pain than our enemies...
Alisa: Toma, Cyrille, let's do our best!
Toma: Of course! You're pretty energetic for a robot!
Cyrille: It seems like most of the robots we meet are nice.
Toma: A knight's weapons are the instruments by which he upholds his principles.
Arthur: Wise words indeed. Perhaps you might make a good knight yourself!
Cyrille: You're just repeating what you heard Gadfort say.
Toma: Heh heh! This looks like it'll be a good time!
Bahn: I like your attitude, Toma. Let's take this guy down!
Cyrille: They couldn't look any more different, but they're the same at heart.
Batsu: Alright! Let's get these punks, Toma!
Toma: You got it! I'm always ready to go!
Cyrille: I-I just can't keep up with these two...
Cyrille: Good work, Batsu! Hey, what's the matter?
Batsu: It's not enough... I can't protect anyone like this!
Toma: That's true. Strength is meant to be used for others.
Bruno: You kids shouldn't go around carrying giant knives like that.
Toma: Don't worry, we keep them put away most of the time.
Cyrille: They're actually Holy Swords. Saying giant knives makes it sound overblown.
Devilotte: Even our foes fear the glory of the Deathsatan family! Hahaha!
Toma: Why do people from royalty always have to be such a pain?
Cyrille: Quiet! She'll be even more of a pain if she hears you!
Flynn: That’s pretty amazing that you both wield holy swords.
Cyrille: Stop…It’s not so amazing.
Toma: U-Uh, Cyrille? I’ve never seen you act like this before.
Flynn: Those with power must be prepared. It’s the same with your Holy Swords, right?
Cyrille: I understand, but I’m not so sure about Toma.
Toma: I know. I can’t wield this sword without a good reason.
Heihachi: I wonder which is stronger, your holy sword or my iron fists.
Toma: Are your fists a holy weapon too?
Cyrille: I don’t think that’s what he means.
- Toma: If you always have a sour expression like that, you'll end up looking like Cyrille.
Imca: Expressions meaning nothing in battle.
Cyrille: Toma, I want to talk to you after we're done here.
Juri: Why am I stuck babysitting a couple of brats like you?!
Cyrille: Toma, when we attack the enemy it may be best to...
Toma: Sometimes you scare me too, Cyrille! Just what are you trying to say we should do?
Toma: If it comes down to it we always have the Shining Force!
Cyrille: Toma, don’t use it unless absolutely necessary.
Lady: It must be nice to have weapons that are so compact.
Lindow: Well, I guess we should devour this guy and get some materials.
Toma: A devouring function, huh? We don’t have anything like that in the Shining Force.
Cyrille: The Geo-Fortress still has some incredible powers, like being able to move, right?
- Neneko: Cyrille is much cuter when cheerful, you know, really.
Cyrille: Oh really? Then I guess I'll try harder!
Toma: Um, that just makes you seem scary, Cyrille.
Rikiya: Toma, how do you view the path of the sword?
Toma: I'm not too sure, but I'll make sure to use this Holy Sword right!
Cyrille: That's a decent answer coming from Toma.
Rikiya: Those swords of yours have an ominous air to them.
Toma: The Shining Force are holy swords. They can't be ominous.
Cyrille: But when you consider what these swords have caused, he may be right...
- Sänger: It must be a heavy fate to bear a holy sword, Toma.
Toma: I guess I should shout, "The Shining Force is the Holy Sword!"
Cyrille: Now now, Toma. Don't make light of your duty.
Toma: Between Riemsianne and Saya, all girls from the evil tribes sure are trouble.
Cyrille: Hmm, and just what to do you mean by “girls from the evil tribes” Toma?
Saya: What are you talking about? If it’s something juicy, let me join in!
Saya: Toma, how about showing a girl your Shining Force?
Cyrille: Don’t do it, Toma! You know you can’t resist older women.
Toma: C-C’mon, Cyrille! You know that’s not true.
Servbots: Toma! Cyrille! Go get ‘em!
Cyrille: I feel like I’ve seen these servbots somewhere before…
Toma: You’re probably thinking of all of Adam’s friends in the Geo-Fortress.
Ulala: Do you have any messages for our viewers?
Toma: Zenus! I'll be back soon, so say hi to everyone for me!
Cyrille: Zhirra, are you being good?
Valkyrie: Eternal Sword, bring me victory!
Toma: Shining Force, give me an easy win!
Cyrille: It just sounds embarrasing to hear you say it like that, Toma.
Valkyrie: You must consider the reason you were chosen to wield the Holy Swords.
Toma: Instead of wasting time thinking, I'd rather use this power to make sure no more wars break out.
Cyrille: I think you've got the gist of it, but a little more thinking wouldn't hurt you.
- Vashyron: Don't slack off! It's time to hit this guy full-on!
Toma: Somebody's ready to rumble. You hear that Cyrille, we've got to go full-on!
Cyrille: You just worry about yourself, Toma.