- If you think of this as work, then it's really nothing at all.
- This isn't what I expected. But, it can't be helped.
- Try not to make any wasteful movements.
- You've got some strange tastes. I'm ready whenever.
- The sooner we get started, the sooner this will be over.
- Enough talk. Let's get this over with.
- I'll make the first move. You can do whatever you want after that.
- So this is who we're up against?
- Fine. I could care less.
- I don't want to waste any time here. Let's hit 'em hard and fast.
- Where are you looking at? I'm right here!
- Now, eat this!
- This... will finish 'em!
- This will be... our victory!
- Don't mind us, let's go!
- Sneak in unexpectedly!
- Let me do this.
- Just as always, set them up.
- Alisa, I got your back!
- Alisa, don't hold back!
- Ugh, that was messier than it should have been...
- I guess there's no need to collect a core here, eh?
- Anyone who steps up gets cut down.
- Mission complete, I guess. We've still got a long road ahead of us.
- Save the talking for later. Who do we fight next?
- Don't get too excited yet. There's still plenty left to come.
- Commencing mission! Are you ready?
- Let's keep our movements in sync!
- Save the chatter for after our work is done.
- If you get in my way, I'll do whatever it takes to remove you!
- I feel a little better after hearing that.
- No, we must assess the situation.
- Our first move should be removing any obstacles. Shall we begin?
- I'm ready! How about you?
- If we could only collect this one's core...
- I am a God Eater after all!
- This is a God Eater!
- If only I could devour them!
- God Arc, Devouring Transformation!
- Let's finish this quickly!
- Soma, I've got your back!
- We can't let this chance pass!
- Let's work together!
- We will support you!
- Follow through, Soma!
- Let me take charge!
- Let's end this!
- Let's finish them all quickly!
- I'll remove them all!
- Let's end it with this!
- Good. That went fairly easy.
- Obstacles eliminated! Acquiring the next target!
- I can definitely feel my skills improving.
- It feels wrong not to salvage the core afterwards...
- Let's save the talking and move on to the next target!
- Mission complete. Good work, everyone!
- Soma: I'll head in first. You just be ready in case I need you.
Alisa: Roger! Just like we always do!
- Alisa: I'll follow your lead, so feel free to fight as you will, Soma.
Soma: Don't worry about me. Just make sure you do your part.
- Soma: I could handle this one on my own.
Alisa: Don't try it! Not relying on your teammates is a bad habit.
- Soma: Hey, make sure you cover me.
Alisa: Understood. I'll let you handle the frontline.
- Alisa: I think we might need to change our tactics for this enemy...
Soma: We'll be fine as long as we stick to our usual game plan.
- Soma: That gun of yours seems pretty handy...
Alisa: You also have things no else but you can do.
- Alisa: You've become much nicer recently, you know?
Soma: ...Shut up. Let's keep moving.
- Soma: So it's over. It doesn't feel like the job is finished if we don't collect the core...
Alisa: Let's just be satisfied that we got an item.
Alisa: Doesn’t it bother you that Alisa and I have the same name?
Soma: You just have to find a difference. One of you has a removable head, the other doesn’t.
Alisa: There are plenty of other ways to tell us apart!
Alisa: Soma, you don’t seem very happy that we won.
Alisa: That’s because he never shows his feelings. But I think that’s beginning to change lately.
Soma: Ugh. Just be quiet, Alisa…s.
Arthur: Lend me your God Arc. How do you throw it?
Soma: Don't bother trying. A God Arc can only be used by its appointed wielder.
Alisa: You aren't supposed to throw them either.
Bahn: You're a gloomy guy, Soma. Maybe I should pep you up?
Soma: Mind your own business. Stop talking and start fighting.
Alisa: If Kota were here he'd try to pep you up whether you wanted it or not.
Batsu: Alright! Give it everything you've got Soma! Time to go all out!
Soma: Whatever. Just keep quiet so you don't distract me, Batsu.
Alisa: Hmm, if only you both shared a little bit of each other's personalities.
Soma: Our weapons have good reach. This should be over in no time.
Bruno: So we're talking big weapons, eh? I'm pretty handy with a frozen tuna myself.
Alisa: A tuna?! Are sure that's really a weapon?
Soma: What do you want, little princess. Quit staring at me.
Devilotte: That devouring mechanism... Maybe I can get the doctor to make me one.
Alisa: It's not something you can just go and make as simple as that.
Flynn: I'll follow your lead. I want you to fight without any distractions.
Alisa: I wish Soma was always this agreeable.
Soma: Hmph, well excuse me.
Heihachi: Aragami Oracle cells... Hmm, I see...
Alisa: U-Um, Heihachi? You're starting to scare me...
Soma: Aragami cells aren't what you think they are.
- Alisa: Your weapon works as both a sword and a gun, too. It's kind of like our God Arcs.
Imca: If Var had the ability to devour, it would be unstoppable.
Soma: Unfortunately, it's not a customization you can just attach. Let's go.
Juri: You can't fight in a skimpy outfit like that!
Alisa: Like you can talk! Right, Soma?
Soma: Keep it down, you two.
Lady: What's it like relying upon just one weapon to fight your enemies?
Alisa: My God Arc can be used as both a sword and a gun.
Soma: ...Mine is simply a sword.
Soma: It's over. It doesn't look like we'll get any cores here.
Lady: That devour function is pretty nice. How much did it cost to add on?
Alisa: It's not something you can just do.
Lindow: I'm still not used to seeing Soma take the lead. This'll be fun to see.
Alisa: Soma, now's your time to show what you can do. Hee hee.
Soma: Whatever. Just make sure you two don't fall behind.
Lindow: Somewhere along the way you’ve gotten good at working with others, Soma.
Alisa: That’s called communication skills, Lindow.
Soma: Making fun of me now? Pfeh, this is why I prefer working alone.
Neneko: The stripes on your hat are so stylish and cute, really!
Alisa: I like your hat too! Maybe we can trade later!
Soma: This isn't the time to be trading compliments.
Rikiya: Soma, you should not brood so much. You'll only attract negative energy to yourself.
Soma: I'm always like this. And I'm not brooding over anything.
Alisa: I think he's just trying to tell you to be a bit more pleasant.
- Soma: Sänger. Is your weapon a God Arc?
Alisa: It does change shape, after all.
Sänger: No. The Type-X Colossal Blade is the sword of my soul.
- Sänger: God Arcs... Swords that devour the gods.
Soma: There's nothing cool about them. A weapon is a weapon.
Alisa: I think Kota would like that description, though.
Saya: Dressing like that at such a young age... Kids sure do grow fast these days.
Alisa: What, is there something strange about my clothes? Soma?
Soma: Not really. I got used to it during my time in Anagura.
Tron: If I can just figure out the devouring mechanism, then maybe my servbots…
Soma: Hey Tron, what are you scheming?
Alisa: I get the chills just imagining it.
Ulala: I would now like to conduct a interview with the God Eaters.
Alisa: I-I'm so nervous. I don't know what to say...
Soma: I'll leave that up to you. I'm going on ahead.
Alisa: So you're the daughter of a goddess? That's pretty cool.
Valkyrie: As long as I am here in the mortal world, I am no different from the rest of you.
Soma: So our enemies and allies are both gods...
- Vashyron: It's Alisa, the best companion at my date club!
Alisa: ...Now that's just way to creepy.
Soma: I can't stand guys like this. Let's get moving Alisa.
- Alisa: Maybe I should get some clothes that are a bit easier to move around in…
Vashyron: Being easy to move around in isn’t what matters! It’s whether you have needs or not!
Soma: …Just what sort of needs are you talking about?