- Cast aside your doubts and focus on what's before us!
- The first step is believing in yourself.
- Good. Our fists will do the talking.
- This will be good training. Let's begin!
- This fight is another step on the path to becoming a true warrior.
- Be calm and rid yourself of tension.
- Only you can find the answer.
- Even if it shatters my fists...!
- Our path lies beyond this fight.
- The answer lies in the heart of battle!
- Time for battle!
- This will finish things!
- I will not be distracted!
- I am betting it all on this!
- Beat 'em down with brute force.
- Timing is on you, Ken!
- I must strike while the iron is hot!
- Let us deal with this.
- Ken, time to step in.
- By our fists...!
- Nice, Ken!
- Ken! Now!
- Match my timing!
- The path of a true warrior is long indeed...
- ...I still need more training.
- I would stay down if I were you!
- It seems a warrior's journey never ends.
- See for yourself!
- My journey will never end until I learn what it is to be a true warrior!
- Hey come on, what's the deal?!
- Time to say hello!
- Nice! This should be fun!
- I don't feel like letting you off easy!
- This first hit will knock you out!
- Let's see how fast we can finish this!
- I'm ready when you are.
- Show me what you've got!
- If you get too worked up it could backfire you know?
- That's fine, just so long as you take things seriously.
- Feel my burning spirit!
- Ryu, the last blow's yours!
- I'll make all the pain go away!
- See what it feels like to go to heaven!
- Remember this attack forever!
- Heh, don't be so spaced out!
- Ryu, I'll come in from up high.
- Can't tell back from front, can you?
- I said, leave it to us!
- Don't mess it up, Ryu.
- Reminds me of my years training.
- Let me!
- Leave it to me!
- Go home and practice!
- We did it!
- Uh oh, I'd better give Eliza a call soon!
- Maybe I should start calling myself the greatest fighter in the Northern Hemisphere...
- True ability is the deciding factor in any fight.
- Ryu: Ken, where do you see your fists taking you?
Ken: Victory in the battle before us, and then to Eliza, I guess.
- Ryu: Does this battle have a purpose?
Ken: You got me. All I know is that these guys need to be taken down.
- Ken: Ryu, where will your fists take you?
Ryu: It's hard to say. All I know is that the truth lies in the heart of battle.
- Ken: Time for us to turn up the heat, Ryu!
Ryu: The true battle is far from over. Don't wear yourself out, Ken.
- Ryu: Let's leave the talking to our fists!
Ken: Can these things even talk?
- Ryu: Until you overcome my Shoryuken, you'll never beat me!
Ken: And there are a lot of different variations, so I think it'll be a while before you can beat them all.
- Ryu: The strength to win, not simply defeat foes...
Ken: I wonder which we need right now?
- Ken: Do you remember the words? Attaining gentleness through the pursuit of strength.
Ryu: ...While the pursuit of gentleness does not give rise to strength, right?
Alisa: I will eliminate the enemy with my destroy form!
Ryu: Alisa, it's not good to rely too much on weapons.
Ken: Or upon rocket punches or exploding heads.
Arthur: It appears the time has come for me to show the strength of my unarmored body!
Ryu: Do you think he might possibly be able to use martial arts?
Ken: I wouldn't try it. You'll probably end up with more than just some broken bones.
Ryu: I never thought I'd have to fight in a place like this.
Bahn: This is crazy! It's just like Armstone City!
Ken: Just what type of city do you come from?
Bahn: I could go for a tournament right about now! You up for it?
Ryu: I'm ready to fight anywhere, anytime.
Ken: Let's save it until after this whole mess is finished, guys.
Batsu: Some of my friends learned moves from you.
Ken: Oh, you mean my online karate courses?
Ryu: Ken, I hope you haven’t forgotten that our style was originally meant for assassination.
Ryu: Alright, I really pulled that last move off well!
Batsu: Heh, looks like everybody is using Shimazu Karate these days.
Ken: Hey Batsu, just because it looks similar doesn’t mean it’s the same thing.
Bruno: You guys are street fighters, right? You probably use everything including the kitchen sink.
Ken: Well, I do know a few guys who'll try anything.
Ryu: All we need are our diligently trained bodies and our honed skills.
Ryu: I only desire the strength to win, not to defeat others.
Bruno: I just want the strength to make arrests without breaking everything.
Ken: That all depends on how much effort you make, Bruno.
Devilotte: Fight well enough and I might even consider remaking you two into one of my patchwork creations!
Ryu: P-Patchwork creations?!
Ken: We'd probably be able to pull off a Metsu Shinryuken.
Flynn: Don’t you think it will be difficult to fight this enemy unarmed?
Ken: It’d just look weird if we if we started fighting with swords and shields, right?
Ryu: Definitely. We can take on anything as long we can make a fist!
Ken: So you used a drug to regain your youth? Are you sure that’s okay, Heihachi?
Heihachi: All these sensations, I had forgotten after so long! Not to mention my hair! Gahaha!
Ryu: Reversing aging…Perhaps my Hadoken could become even more powerful.
Ryu: Heihachi Mishima…I see now why they call you the King of Iron Fist.
Heihachi: Solid skills and good manners to boot. How about becoming my foster son, Ryu?
Ken: I think you should try fixing things with your real family first.
- Ken: A weapon built for fighting tanks, eh? You know, we can handle cars with our fists, too.
Imca: Don't lie. No one can destroy a car barehanded.
Ryu: Actually it's pretty common around where we're from...
Juri: C'mon, use that power of yours to wipe these guys out.
Ryu: What?! What is it you think you know?
Ken: You'd better stop there, Juri. You might bite off more than you can chew.
Ken: You could start a war with a weapon like that.
Lady: It's what I need to fight demons.
Ryu: If you'd like to try learning martial arts I'd help you with your training.
Ryu: Ken and I will break down their defenses. Then we’d like you to strike from behind.
Lindow: I think I’ll accept your offer and just take it easy, then.
Ken: Hey, don’t go relying on unarmed guys like us when you’ve got a monster weapon like that!
Neneko: What makes you a true warrior, huh? Do you know Ryu, really?
Ryu: A true warrior...I suppose it depends on what you consider to define a true warrior...
Ken: Neneko, you shouldn't ask him things like that right before a battle.
Ryu: I've noticed your Busujima techniques also use ki like ours.
Rikiya: ...I would be willing to teach you the Busujima Figure-Four Lock.
Ken: No, just keep it related to moves that use ki.
- Sänger: Those who follow the paths of the fist and sword are not so different.
Ryu: Pursue the path, and awaken yourself... The essence is the same!
Ken: C'mon guys, I'm starting to feel a bit left out here.
Saya: Ooh, show me what makes the King of U.S. Martial Arts so amazing...
Ken: Heh, I can never deny a pretty lady. Just don't go falling for me, okay?
Ryu: ...Just don't go blaming me when Eliza gets angry at you, okay, Ken?
Tron: Can you guys teach some moves to my servbots?
Ken: They're free to take my Ken Masters Online Karate Course.
Ryu: I'm not sure our master would like that, Ken.
Servbots: Hadoken! Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku!
Ken: Hey, not bad! No one will be able to stop you!
Ryu: Heh, you'll make a good father, Ken.
Ulala: Let's have a word from Ken Masters before the fight.
Ryu: Huh? I'm not Ken. That's him over there.
Ken: Why do some people always get us mixed up?
Ken: It's fun having you around Valkyrie. Normally the only girls we get to hang around with is covered with muscle.
Valkyrie: Thank you, Ken.
Ryu: Ken, you never know who might be listening.
- Ryu: So you're a former soldier? You still shouldn't rely on guns so much.
Ken: Yeah, you should at least be able to launch a sonic boom from your hands.
Vashyron: What the hell type of soldier can do that?