This is a list of quotes for the solo character Ryo Hazuki. Like the other solo characters, he has a unique pre-battle dialog with all the paired characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select paired characters.
Akira Yuki & Kage-MaruEdit
- Ryo: Let me show you the essence of Hazuki-style Ju-Jitsu!
Kage-Maru: Taste the force behind Hagakure-style Ju-Jitsu.
Akira: Amazing to think how two ju-jitsu styles can be different.
- Kage-Maru: One must never skip basic practice if one truly desires victory.
Ryo: Like my father said... He who masters the basics has mastered the core of all training!
Akira: Well put. Perhaps I should start over from the beginning myself.
Chris Redfield & Jill ValentineEdit
- Chris: Heh, look at us, teaming up with a schoolboy.
Ryo: Hey, I'm not just some kid. You need me to show my moves?
Jill: It's a joke, Ryo. We know age doesn't mean a thing.
Chrom & LucinaEdit
- Chrom: What is up, young soldier? How does it hang?
Ryo: H-Hang? You need me to teach you how to play Hang-On?
Lucina: You don't need to practice camaraderie right now, Father.
Chun-Li & Ling XiaoyuEdit
- Xiaoyu: These are strong foes... But we've got the advantage of youth!
Ryo: Yeah, Xiaoyu, we've got vigor and idealism they can never touch!
Chun-Li: Umm... You know I'm in earshot, right? Hello?
Ciel Alencon & Nana KouzukiEdit
- Nana: Want an Oden sandwich, Ryo? Can't fight on an empty stomach!
Ryo: Thanks! Everyone ready? Let's get sweaty.
Ciel: I only get sweaty if it's a mission requirement.
Dante & VergilEdit
- Vergil: What are you staring at, boy?
Ryo: Would you like to play a game of Lucky Hit?
Dante: Careful, kid. Demon luck is different from hunman luck.
Demitri Maximoff & Morrigan AenslandEdit
- Demitri: I need more blood. Perhaps I'll snack on these fellows.
Ryo: Do enemies actually taste good?
Morrigan: Ho ho... I think milk would be more appropriate for you, schoolboy.
- Demitri: Hmph. A trifle of an opponent.
Morrigan: You said it. I should have stayed home and played video games with servants.
Ryo: You guys can come to the arcade with me and play Hang-On!
Ichiro Ogami & Erica FontaineEdit
- Ryo: Even a starving hawk refuses to steal grain...
Ichiro: Wise words. Dishonesty is never right, even in difficult times.
Erica: Yay! Now that we've established our righteousness, let's do some violence!
- Erica: Here we go, Ryo! Time for a victory pose!
Ryo: I got this down!
Ichiro: Bursting with energy! I like it!
Jin Kazama & Kazuya MishimaEdit
- Ryo: Master the basics, and you have mastered the core of it all. Let's do this.
Kazuya: Hazuki-style Jujitsu... Were those the words of Iwao Hazuki himself?
Jin: Iwao... His father. Hmm.
- Ryo: You guys are father and son, right? Why must you fight?
Kazuya: Stupid kid. You actually believe in parental bonds?
Jin: This is between the two of us. Don't butt in, Ryo.
Kazuma Kiryu & Goro MajimaEdit
- Ryo: Just one after the other! Maybe I should just run 'em all down with a forklift.
Majima: Good initiative, Hazzy. Though I'd use a tank myself.
Kiryu: Are you planning a war, Majima?
- Ryo: Hey, do you guys know where sailors might hang out?
Majima: Damn, son, you never shut up about sailors, do you.
Kiryu: Kids these days have strange obsessions. I don't get it.
Kite & HaseoEdit
- Ryo: The World, huh? That sounds awesome. I love sci-fi games like Space Harrier.
Haseo: Wow. For such a young kid, you're really into the retro stuff
Kite: I think I played that once. You never find working machines anymore, though...
KOS-MOS & FioraEdit
- Ryo: Harasaki... I promise I'll get through this!
Fiora: Shulk... I will come back, I swear it!
KOS-MOS: Shion... I...
Reiji Arisu & XiaomuEdit
- Xiaomu: Ryo! Remember your father's words: Be attitude for gains!
Ryo: I will! Or wait, I don't remember him saying that...
Reiji: Xiaomu, that's enough pew-pew games for you today.
Ryu and Ken MastersEdit
- Ryo: Ryu, you remind me a lot of my father.
Ryu: It's an honor to hear that, but I still have a long road ahead of me.
Ken: Yup. Good thing our sensei is still around to pound some sense into you.
- Ryo: I really need more moves. Do you have any scrolls on you?
Ryu: Wait... You learn martial arts by READING?
Ken: The Ken Masters karate-by-mail course might be up your alley!
Sakura Shinguji & Gemini SunriseEdit
- Ryo: Okay, let's do this! Hyahh!
Gemini: Wowzers! A real live Japanese schoolboy!
Sakura: Is that the part that amazes you?
Strider Hiryu & HotsumaEdit
- Ryo: Ninja skills, huh? Those look worth learning!
Hiryu: No chance. Give it up.
Hotsuma: I'm not so sure... There's more to this youth than it may seem.
X & ZeroEdit
- Ryo: Teach me your moves, please, X! I want to learn to release a ball of energy!
X: Er, I think you'd be better off asking more human martial artists.
Zero: Heh. "X DEFEATED. YOU GOT... X-BUSTER."
Yuri Lowell & Flynn ScifoEdit
- Flynn: Yuri, have you checked all your equipment?
Yuri: I know we go way back, but that doesn't mean you can nag me!
Ryo: Old friends... I'll be back soon enough, Harasaki.
Zephyr & VashyronEdit
- Zephyr: Fighting barehanded is only gonna get you so far, Ryo.
Ryo: It's working for me. I'm pretty good at throwing darts, though.
Vashyron: Fair enough. Even a pile of dog crap can be a weapon in the right hands.