This is a list of quotes for the solo character Pai Chan. Like the other solo characters, she has a unique pre-battle dialog with all the paired characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select paired characters.
Akira Yuki & Kage-MaruEdit
- Akira: One should never harm others, nor themselves, in the face of anger.
Pai: My creed! This is the guideline I live by!
Kage-Maru: And it is the law of my masters!
- Pai: We still don't have enough.
Akira: Enough training?
Kage-Maru: No. Love.
Chris Redfield & Jill ValentineEdit
- Pai: You could make a movie of this! Get some footage on that camera of yours!
Jill: You mean the Genesis? Wait, does it take video too?
Chris: Beats me. Should we give it a try?
- Pai: It's just like a movie! Awesome gunfights and everything!
Chris: This is no movie. It's a real battle, Pai.
Jill: I have to admit the enemies and location are kind of cinematic.
Chrom & LucinaEdit
- Pai: You may both be royalty, but is your kung fu strong enough?
Chrom: Kung fu? To what could she be referring?
Lucina: Father, I think it's some kind of otherworldly superpower!
Chun-Li & Ling XiaoyuEdit
- Pai: I'll show you the mystical essence of Chinese martial arts! Hyaaah!
Xiaoyu: Hiyaaah! Whaatchaaa!
Chun-Li: Hah! Hoyah! Hiyah--Wait, are we being stereotypes? Is that it?
- Pai: This might've been the most painful day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
Xiaoyu: Whoa epic burn! No wonder you're a famous actor!
Chun-Li: Something about that sounds familiar, though...
Ciel Alencon & Nana KouzukiEdit
- Pai: Move in an arc around your foes. That's how the Hakkesho stance work.
Ciel: I see. That could come in handy against Aragami, too.
Nana: If I turn on my boost, I can't do much besides zoom forward, but...
Dante & VergilEdit
- Vergil: Without power, you can protect nothing. Not even yourself.
Pai: Then Mizonquan would be perfect for you. Especially effective combined with Kung Fu!
Dante: I don't think he's the right kind of target for your sales pitch.
Demitri Maximoff & Morrigan AenslandEdit
- Pai: Want to star in a horror movie? I could introduce you to some people.
Demitri: Mwahahah. Humans would stream from theaters in terror at my fearsome countenance.
Morrigan: They could save so much money on makeup and special effects!
Ichiro Ogami & Erica FontaineEdit
- Pai: Behold! Haahh! The fruits of my training!
Erica: Behold! Haahh! The vegetables of my cooking!
Ichiro: Huh? What kind of training have you been doing, Erica?!
- Erica: Phew... I think my body's used up its last reserves of custard...
Pai: Your blood glucose is not strong enough!
Ichiro: Nothing's ever strong enough with you, is it...
Jin Kazama & Kazuya MishimaEdit
- Kazuya: To pursue real strength, you have to cast off your family, Pai.
Pai: Father and son, hating each other... It's sad to see.
Jin: Leave it, Pai. Nothing's gonna change between us now.
Kazuma Kiryu & Goro MajimaEdit
- Majima: Wow, a real actress? Crazy, all these folks we're running into.
Pai: My my, real Japanese gangsters. Interested in any movie offers?
Kiryu: Movies? I'll pass. Don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention.
Kite & HaseoEdit
- Pai: Haseo, you really need to learn not to be so difficult.
Haseo: Yeah, yeah. Thanks, Mom.
Kite: Do you have something against Pai, Haseo?
KOS-MOS & FioraEdit
- Pai: KOS-MOS, Fiora... Is your kung fu strong enough?
Fiora: Kunfu? What's that? Some kind of new equipment? A gem?
KOS-MOS: From the context, I suspect it is a word meaning "battle experience", Fiora.
Reiji Arisu & XiaomuEdit
- Pai: Reiji, Xiaomu... Is your kung fu strong enough?
Xiaomu: I dunno about kung fu, but I'm a huge fan of pro wrestling!
Reiji: Yeah, but making me join your weird wrestle-games is getting to be a bit much...
Ryu & Ken MastersEdit
- Ken: Pai, are all actresses trained fighters?
Pai: Yeah, lots of them are very strong. Ha! Yah! Weeehatchaa! Like that.
Ryu: Ah, yeah, I know the type, trust me.
- Ryu: You'd better work more on your kicks if you want to match power, Pai.
Pai: But if you practice that too much, don't you risk developing cartoonishly thick legs?
Ken: We, uh, have no comment on the matter.
Sakura Shinguji & Gemini SunriseEdit
- Gemini: You can't rely on anyone else in battle! Humans are by nature solitary beings!
Pai: Wow. You've got some pretty good acting chops.
Sakura: I'm not sure how much of that was an act...
- Sakura: Would you like to act alongside Kohran in the Imperial Theater?
Pai: Sounds interesting. Leave the action scenes to me!
Gemini: Aww, New York needs some kung fu action. I wanna see more rumbles in the Bronx!
Strider Hiryu & HotsumaEdit
- Pai: OK, "Nija in China", scene one and... Action!
Hiryu: Hey, no cameras.
Hotsuma: I never leave a trace of my work behind.
X & ZeroEdit
- Zero: We can always use more Maverick Hunters.
Pai: Perhaps I could join if I learned how to use a gun?
X: Yeah, maybe we'll see a Hunter like that one day.
Yuri Lowell & Flynn ScifoEdit
- Yuri: Maybe I'll take the initiative with an Azure Edge...
Flynn: Good call. I'll back you up with a punishing Demon Fang.
Pai: You translate your move names? I didn't know you could do that.
Zephyr & VashyronEdit
- Pai: Zephyr and Vashyron... Is your kung fu strong enough?
Zephyr: I dunno, we're short on food. I'm starving.
Vashyron: And my Trusty Magnum isn't looking too hot, either...