This is a list of quotes for the solo character Natsu. Like the other solo characters, she has a unique pre-battle dialog with all the paired characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select paired characters.
- Hah! You're toast, jerkwad. Just admit it.
- Hmm. My enemies aren't usually so... dorky.
- Whaddaya think? Should I take it easy on 'em?
- Well, y'know... Cheer up, and all that.
- Hmm... Yeah, I don't really mind...
- Whoa! Are you serious!?
- I know, right? Like, WTF?
- Huh? C'mon, aren't you ready?
- Bleah, this is such a pain!
- The first strike is mine!
- I'll help you out!
- Fine, I'll take it from here!
- Got no time to wait!
- There's no time to waste!
- All right, here I go!
- Forsooth, it is I, Natsu of the Fu-ma! Hahaha, as if.
- Okay, let's do this!
- You're not getting up from this!
- I wish you could see this, Master!
- My moves take ass and kick names!
- Great! Curse!
- The greatest technique of Fu-ma Clan!
- Time to end this!
- Great Curse!
- Oops. Did I hurt your feelings?
- Yeah, yeah. OK, good work out there, people!
- Huh, not bad.
- Another one down! I won again!
- Hmm... Yup. You suck!
- For real? Ugh, FML forever.
- The hell? I lost!?
- Aww, you can't be serious!
- Craaaap crap crap... Now what?
- Oh no! What if they kick me out of the clan!?
Akira Yuki & Kage-MaruEdit
- Kage-Maru: O shinobi of the distant past, show me your powers...
Natsu: Sheesh, do you EVER loosen up? Hey, here's a cool move, take that stick outta your ass.
Akira: Hard to tell who's really from the past here...
- Kage-Maru: I yet lack training. I must aim ever higher!
Natsu: Let's face it. Training sucks. Sucks like nothing that has sucked before. But you gotta do it.
Akira: Two true ninja at heart. Their words may differ, but their intention is the same.
Chris Redfield & Jill ValentineEdit
- Chris: The power of Arahabaki? Could it be a new virus!?
Natsu: Virus? It's a demon, dummy. D-E-M-O-N!
Jill: Whatever you call it, it's all the same to us, Natsu.
Chrom & LucinaEdit
- Natsu: C'mon, let's bust their noggins ASAP and get the hell outta dodge!
Lucina: Oh, dear. I don't understand her speech... Yet it sounds noble and powerful.
Chrom: Try not to let it rub off on you, Lucina.
Chun-Li & Ling XiaoyuEdit
- Xiaoyu: Ugh! Way too many enemies TBH.
Natsu: Totally! They're like way ratchet, SMH.
Chun-Li: I swear, young people today are impossible to understand!
Ciel Alencon & Nana KouzukiEdit
- Nana: Hmm, I see! That tight clothing must be easy to move in!
Natsu: Well. I'm a ninja, dig? Like, I think all of this stuff over.
Ciel: But is your defense really--actually, never mind. It's your business.
Dante & VergilEdit
- Vergil: Such power... Woman, what is it your body conceals?
Natsu: The hell? Is that some kind of gross new pickup line?!
Dante: He just has the ability to sense buried power. Relax, Natsu.
Demitri Maximoff & Morrigan AenslandEdit
- Morrigan: Natsu, dear, your outfit... It's the same concept as Demitri's.
Demitri: Heh heh heh... Bow before me, woman!
Natsu: Eww, no! This is modeled after my master! Not you!
- Morrigan: Was that the power of the demon sealed within you? Nice job, Natsu.
Demitri: And yet you can't project your own aura?
Natsu: Hey, a ninja can't afford to stick out too much!
Ichiro Ogami & Erica FontaineEdit
- Erica: Do you need a license to practice ninjutsu?
Natsu: Huh? Why would you? Just get up there and... you know. Ninja.
Ichiro: She's kinda under the impression that Japan needs licenses for everything.
Jin Kazama & Kazuya MishimaEdit
- Kazuya: Arahabaki... A monster from ancient times? I like it.
Jin: Be careful, Natsu. Don't let him snatch it away.
Natsu: My master's seal won't be broken so easily!
- Jin: Yoshimitsu, Raven... All you ninja are freaks.
Natsu: Whoa, Yoshimitsu's clan is still around? That's awesome!
Kazuya: That Manji Clan guy? Hmph. He should do the world a favor and commit seppuku.
Kazuma Kiryu & Goro MajimaEdit
- Majima: Traditional ninja grab? You work at some kind of gimmicky nightclub or something?
Kiryu: Aren't you, like, high-school age, Natsu? I'd knock that off if I were you.
Natsu: Hey, lay off! What's up with you creepos?
Kite & HaseoEdit
- Natsu: Time to show off my Musoh-Battoh-Ryu dual sword style!
Kite: That oughta work well with a Twin Blade like me!
Haseo: Huh. Well, if everyone's doing it...
- Kite: Hey, Natsu. I kinda dig what you got in your shoulder and hair slots.
Natsu: Ooh, good eye! I made this stuff myself. Pretty stylish, isn't it?
Haseo: Why would a ninja want to be stylish? Wouldn't you stick out?
KOS-MOS & FioraEdit
- Natsu: Dang, these are some wiggy-ass fake-os! Let's give 'em the sadface.
Fiora: Um... What did you say, Natsu?
KOS-MOS: She said that she welcomes the hostiles before us in order to improve her training.
Reiji Arisu & XiaomuEdit
- Natsu: Ugh, I can't even. These enemies are ridonkulous, Total weaksauce.
Xiaomu: Yeah, they really wax my flagon! Time to bogus their dayplex!
Reiji: You're babbling nonsense, but I'm glad you're both into this!
Ryu and Ken MastersEdit
- Ryu: Natsu, what can you tell me of Bushin-ryu?
Natsu: Bushin-ryu? Oh, that stuff. Afraid I can't help you with that.
Ken: Really? You remind us so much of a Bushin-ryu fighter we know.
Sakura Shinguji & Gemini SunriseEdit
- Gemini: So, um... Do you ninja train by keeping your butt from being touched, like I did?
Natsu: What? My master didn't do anything like that. That's messed up, girl!
Sakura: You probably shouldn't be telling people about that, Gemini,
- Gemini: Good thing we won! I didn't want to have to seppuku myself!
Natsu: Ugh, the lame stomach-cutting thing? Only, like, total derps so that.
Sakura: Great, as if Gemini's view of Japan isn't skewed enough...
Strider Hiryu & HotsumaEdit
- Hotsuma: Commence operations.
Hiryu: Don't fall behind, Natsu.
Natsu: C'mon, we're all ninja here, right? Why you guys gotta be so friggin' stoic and crap? Lighten up, you're a badass ninja and--Hey! Come back here! I'm not done! Guys!
- Hiryu: Mission accomplished.
Hotsuma: Natsu. Next mission.
Natsu: C'mon, we won! Shouldn't we revel in it more? Be all ninjariffic, like, "I am the blade of the night" or something? Hello? Hello? Oh, I see how it is. Hi Natsu, how are you? Swell, thanks!
X & ZeroEdit
- Natsu: Hey, X and Zero, isn't it heavy having all that stuff on you?
X: Not at all. This is part of our bodies.
Zero: And you can forget about taking me apart.
Yuri Lowell & Flynn ScifoEdit
- Natsu: Now that I think about it Kuzukiri and Awayuki sound like Japanese sweets. Now I'm hungry.
Flynn: Oh? You're good at pastries, aren't you, Yuri?
Yuri: More or less. Flan, cakes, crepes... I'll make some later.
Zephyr & VashyronEdit
- Zephyr: Geez, they ever gonna send us enemies that aren't made of fail?
Natsu: Haha! MY FACE WHEN we totally stomp their stupid asses.
Vashyron: I guess young people always sound the same, no matter the era...