This is a list of quotes for the solo character Lindow Amamiya. Like the other solo characters, he has a unique pre-battle dialog with all the paired characters and additionally, around five post-battle dialogs with select paired characters.
- Okay, shall we get this dance started?
- Sorry, but why don't you just watch my back.
- Damn, I don't think I'll even have time for a smoke.
- All we need to do is make sure we don't die.
- Don't get distracted, you guys.
- Why do I have a feeling this will be a complete pain.
- Hey, this one looks like it has something good.
- Let's skip all the fancy stuff and just keep things simple.
- Well, let's just get in there and do what we always do.
- Assessing the situation is important too, you know.
- I'll pop in and kill them all!
- Vigor is the crucial concept!
- Today is a perfect day for work!
- Keep pushing them back!
- Alright then, oh, time to go!
- Sorry, but you gotta open a line of fire!
- I'll watch your back!
- Time to clean up and go home!
- Time for me to take over!
- I will go with all my might!
- Sorry, don't hold it against me!
- I gotta show you my best every now and then.
- Shall we finish it with this one?
- Play time is over.
- I'll take them all out at once.
- This is nice rehabilitation!
- I've saved the best for last!
- I'm not letting you get away that easily!
- Here is another way it can be used!
- Now for the finishing blow!
- You're really fired up. I could use a break after that.
- Wow, that was easier than I thought it would be.
- Sorry, but I'm not that easy.
- That felt good. Now all I need is a cold beer.
- I'm not good at making cheesy victory phrases.
- So it's just mission after mission until we get home, eh?
Akira Yuki & Pai ChanEdit
- Lindow: You guys do pretty good fighting unarmed.
Akira: There are many parts of the body like the shoulders, elbows, and back that can become weapons if needed.
Pai: It's the training until they can be used that way, that's the hard part.
Chris Redfield & Jill ValentineEdit
- Jill: Lindow, that arm of yours... Will the infection spread?
Lindow: Nah, I don’t think so. Does it bother you that much?
Chris: Experience has taught us that it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
Chun-Li & MorriganEdit
- Chun-Li: Lindow, is that arm of yours okay?
Lindow: Yeah, well, people can get used to anything with time.
Morrigan: Hee hee, you could make a good Darkstalker.
- Morrigan: Doesn't it make you lonely being so far away from your wife?
Lindow: Hmm...Yeah, but I guess some couples are just like that.
Chun-Li: Morrigan, don't go getting any bad ideas.
Dante & Demitri MaximoffEdit
- Demitri: Ah, a man with the right hand of a devil.
Lindow: It’s a little different. This is from an Aragami, so it’s more like the hand of a god.
Dante: A “god hand” eh? I like the sound of that.
- Demitri: Your arm is intriguing. It’s an Aragami, you said?
Lindow: Yeah, I think I’m finally starting to get used to having it.
Dante: It looks like it’d be pretty good for tossing demons.
Frank West & Hsien-KoEdit
- Hsien-Ko: Lindow, can I try putting your God Arc in my sleeve?
Lindow: Sorry, but I can’t just take this thing off.
Frank: You just want to try devouring things with your sleeves, don’t you, Hsien-Ko.
Gemini Sunrise & Erica FontaineEdit
- Erica: How about some advice from a former commanding officer?
Lindow: Huh? Okay, fine. Don’t get yourselves killed.
Gemini: T-That’s a pretty to-the-point order.
Haken Browning & Kaguya NanbuEdit
- Kaguya: I want to come up with some new moves, so can I please see your God Arc?
Lindow: Sure, but I don’t think you’re going to learn much from it.
Haken: That’s because you haven’t met our mad scientist yet.
Ichiro Ogami & Sakura ShingujiEdit
- Lindow: Just because you’re the commander doesn’t mean you have to overexert yourself. Learn to relax.
Ichiro: But, a commander must be responsible for every member of his unit...
Sakura: Do you mean to say you were once a commanding officer too, Lindow?
Jin Kazama & Ling XiaoyuEdit
- Jin: Your right arm... It looks like you bear the curse of the devil.
Lindow: Sometimes things happen. You just have to deal with it.
Xiaoyu: It’s not about the power, it’s about how you use it. Right, Jin?
Kite & BlackRoseEdit
- Lindow: A body made of data. Must be nice not having to watch your weight.
Kite: Definitely. Our bodies never change.
BlackRose: Nope, nope, we are not talking about weight!
Kogoro & MiiEdit
- Lindow: Okay, let’s get this over with quick and go have a round of drinks.
Mii: And what do you hope will happen if you get me drunk?
Kogoro: I hope I don’t have to remind anyone that m’lady is still underage.
- Lindow: I could use a drink.
Mii: Okay, may I take your order?...Hey, what’re you trying to get me to do?!
Kogoro: Why did you even humor him, m’lady?
KOS-MOS & T-elosEdit
- Lindow: Super beautiful and super strong. Who could ask for more?
T-elos: Heh, it’ll take more than flattery to win me over!
KOS-MOS: It appears T-elos’ combat abilities have increased, Lindow.
Kurt & RielaEdit
- Riela: Lindow, do you have any combat tips?
Lindow: Never give up. Never run away from survival.
Kurt: That’s a bit abstract. But I think I get what you’re hinting at.
Reiji Arisu & XiaomuEdit
- Xiaomu: Lindow will be our point man this time!
Lindow: Aw man, can’t you just let me provide support from the rear?
Reiji: It looks like your ability to lead is coming apart at the seams.
Ryu & Ken MastersEdit
- Ryu: Ken and I will break down their defenses. Then we’d like you to strike from behind.
Lindow: I think I’ll accept your offer and just take it easy, then.
Ken: Hey, don’t go relying on unarmed guys like us when you’ve got a monster weapon like that!
Soma Schicksal & Alisa AmiellaEdit
- Lindow: I'm still not used to seeing Soma take the lead. This'll be fun to see.
Alisa: Soma, now's your time to show what you can do. Hee hee.
Soma: Whatever. Just make sure you two don't fall behind.
- Lindow: Somewhere along the way you’ve gotten good at working with others, Soma.
Alisa: That’s called communication skills, Lindow.
Soma: Making fun of me now? Pfeh, this is why I prefer working alone.
Toma & CyrilleEdit
- Lindow: Well, I guess we should devour this guy and get some materials.
Toma: A devouring function, huh? We don’t have anything like that in the Shining Force.
Cyrille: The Geo-Fortress still has some incredible powers, like being able to move, right?
X & ZeroEdit
- Zero: That God Arc of yours is pretty useful if it can salvage weapons from enemies.
Lindow: Well, to be precise it only recovers materials used to make weapons.
X: If I had one of those I could get even more special weapons.
Yuri Lowell & Estellise Sidos HeurasseinEdit
- Estelle: I just received a request from Lindow, Yuri.
Yuri: It’s not some meaningless thing like going to get him some booze, is it?
Lindow: What, you mean you Brave Vesperia guys don’t do that?
Zephyr & LeanneEdit
- Zephyr: Well, I suppose this beats sitting around in my room.
Lindow: Really? I’d rather be relaxing at home with a beer.
Leanne: You should try to be a little more respectable, Lindow!
- Leanne: It frightens me that I’m starting to feel even that wasn’t enough.
Lindow: You kids are just full of energy. I wish I was that young again.
Zephyr: You’re not that old...