This is a list of quotes for the solo character Leon S. Kennedy. Like the other solo characters, he has a unique pre-battle dialog with all the paired characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select paired characters.
Leon S. KennedyEdit
Akira Yuki & Kage-MaruEdit
- Leon: I had no idea Japanese ninja still existed.
Kage-Maru: Shinobi are always lurking in the corners of history.
Akira: They aren't too uncommon around us, at least.
Chris Redfield & Jill ValentineEdit
- Chris: Well well, who'd have thought we'd ever form a team like this?
Leon: Seriously. You gonna call up your little sister Claire, too?
Jill: You joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if that happened one day...
- Chris: OK, that's all cleaned up. Let's move on, Leon.
Leon: You sure are calm considering the circumstances, Chris.
Jill: Sadly, these days we rarely have missions that AREN'T incredibly weird.
Chrom & LucinaEdit
- Leon: Yo, Majesty. You need a bodyguard?
Chrom: I already have a trusty guardian at my side. Right, Lucina?
Lucina: Father... It overjoys me to hear that from you!
Chun-Li & Ling XiaoyuEdit
- Xiaoyu: We've got a presidential-caliber bodyguard backing us up! Ain't nothing gonna stop us now!
Chun-Li: Be a good escort to us, now, Mr. Government Agent.
Leon: This is not how I expected to serve my country...
Ciel Alencon & Nana KouzukiEdit
- Ciel: Opening attack. Leon, back me up.
Leon: That's a God Arc, huh? Maybe I need to study large weaponry a bit more.
Nana: I think a Charge Spear would be a good match for you, Leon.
- Nana: Right! That wraps it up! Time to gather up some materials!
Ciel: We need to scout out the area first, Nana. You too, Leon.
Leon: Heh. You're pretty tough ladies. I feel like I'm hardly even needed.
Dante & VergilEdit
- Leon: You call this a threat? I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Vergil: Who has time to cry when there's killing to be done?
Dante: Besides, devils never cry.
- Leon: There's lots of different ways to wield dual pistols, aren't there.
Dante: I recommend Rainstorm. Give it a try.
Vergil: Pfeh. Gunplay is the very height of vulgarity.
Demitri Maximoff & Morrigan AenslandEdit
- Leon: Zombies and vampires and succubi, oh my! It's like a nightmare.
Morrigan: This is reality, Leon. Though I admit it has the charm of a dream.
Demitri: Don't forget, an excessive dream can cost you more than you might think.
- Morrigan: That was boring. Leon, mind if I use you instead?
Leon: I'm used to women toying with me, but...
Demitri: Heh. Best keep your guard up around her.
Ichiro Ogami & Erica FontaineEdit
- Ichiro: Behold my Niten-Ichiryu technique!
Leon: Dual swords, huh? Well, I got your back, Ogami.
Erica: I always dual-wield, whether it's machine guns or maracas!
Jin Kazama & Kazuya MishimaEdit
- Leon: The Mishimas are all here, huh? This a family vacation?
Kazuya: Just shut up and keep your eyes forward.
Jin: I've never considered this man my father.
Kazuma Kiryu & Goro MajimaEdit
- Leon: Never thought I'd be teaming up with a pair of yakuza thugs...
Majima: We ain't thugs! We're "businessmen of the night". Understand?
Kiryu: Good to see you sticking up for yourself, Majima.
Kite & HaseoEdit
- Kite: Can you handle computer viruses too, Leon?
Leon: That's outside my area of expertise. You'd have to ask Hunnigan about that.
Haseo: Sounds like viruses are a serious problem both online and off.
KOS-MOS & FioraEdit
- KOS-MOS: Limiter released. I suggest running in full mode for this operation.
Fiora: Good idea. Let's give it all we got! ECS! Mode B!
Leon: I'm not sure these women need a bodyguard at all...
- KOS-MOS: My external appearance is down 10%. Leon, I need to be cleaned.
Leon: Um... How, exactly? I'm really no good at dealing with women...
Fiora: Maybe wipe her down with some rubbing alcohol?
Reiji Arisu & XiaomuEdit
- Leon: No matter who's facing us, I'll shoot them down!
Xiaomu: That's right! Drop a CD in the chamber, because music is the weapon!
Reiji: What? Why would you fire compact discs at someone?
- Leon: So agents in Japan have to escort women around too, huh? Sounds tough.
Reiji: It's no big deal. If she does something bad, I just spank her.
Xiaomu: Hey! What do you think these hips are for, anyway? Put some more oomph into it!
Ryu & Ken MastersEdit
- Ken: Leon, shouldn't you be developing your martial arts?
Leon: Hadoken! Shoryuken! ...Hah. Nah, not my style.
Ryu: Sheesh, you could've fooled me.
Sakura Shinguji & Gemini SunriseEdit
- Leon: So I'm bodyguard to a geisha and a cowgirl now? Eesh.
Sakura: Leon, I'm not a geisha!
Gemini: And I'd say I'm more of a samurai at heart!
Strider Hiryu & HotsumaEdit
- Hiryu: On it.
Leon: I appreciate how businesslike you folks are... But it sure is quiet.
X & ZeroEdit
- Leon: So wait, Maverick Hunters don't use guns?
X: The Buster in my left arm is more than enough.
Zero: A Hunter with a gun, eh? I could see it happen someday.
Yuri Lowell & Flynn ScifoEdit
- Yuri: Try not to fall behind, Leon. You're a pro bodyguard, right?
Leon: Yeah, I suppose... I even protected the President once.
Flynn: The king of your land, I presume? Show me the power of the royal guard!
Zephyr & VashyronEdit
- Vashyron: If you want to take 'em down, two shots to the brain stem'll do it.
Leon: Yep. No better way to stop them.
Zephyr: Well, that's lame. Where's the fun in that?