- Quick action leads to victory. In my profession, legwork is everything.
- This is more than your average detective work.
- It's not easy being a detective.
- Ah well, looks like I'll have to show off my Tenzai Ninjutsu again.
- Kogoro Tenzai, Master of Tenzai Ninjutsu, is here! ...Or something like that.
- I suppose I should show a little effort once in a while.
- Perfect. I'll be busy watching my own back anyway.
- Better this than a bossy client.
- Sometimes it's a heavy thing to be a Tenzai ninja.
- I see. I look forward to seeing you in action then.
- Tenzai Ninjutsu Techniques!
- Take these Tenzai Techniques!
- Tenzai Dirty Fighting Techniques!
- I'll show m'lady something nice.
- My techniques should do it!
- I think I'll try something amazing.
- Let me try setting this up.
- I call this customer service!
- M'lady, don't be flustered.
- Now, as I taught you, m'lady.
- Wanna see some Tenzai-stylings?
- Personally, I think it's a little early to be so confident.
- Perfect. If you're happy, then I am too.
- Phew, I think that qualifies as overtime.
- That was easier than my normal cases.
- I guess this is where I mention that Tenzai Ninjutsu is unbeatable.
- Kogoro Tenzai, master of Tenzai Ninjutsu, is here! ...Or something like that.
- Hey, pep up! I'm your corner after all.
- Let's just say I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out!
- You're getting in our way? How rude!
- You've got expensive tastes, if you think you can handle me!
- This'll just be another page in my biography!
- Oho, do I detect a hint of self-confidence?
- That's fine, but just don't trip and fall.
- Hee hee! Get a load of my deadly cheerleader skills!
- I'll be cheering you on, so get out there and wreck 'em okay?
- They say a journey is all about your companions. I'm counting on you!
- Fight, fight ♪
- Go, go! Let's go! ♪
- Kogoro, watch this!
- Time to put on a show!
- Kogoro, check this out!
- Now, the finale!
- I'm a dancing, fighting cheergirl ♪
- Kogoro, can you keep up?
- Get a load of this!
- Cheering isn't enough?
- Graceful and elegant, right?
- Oh, sorry, time to have fun.
- Full extension!
- The journey's just beginning.
- Get outta the way!
- The goal is in sight!
- Oho ho ho! You might say I'm a real femme fatale!
- It's almost tea time! Care to join me?
- My my, someone sure is happy.
- Hang in there, Mii! There's still a long way to go!
- Ah, my shoulders are so stiff. Would you mind massaging them?
- Aw, I just want to go back home and relax...
- Mii: Okay, Mr. Tutor. Get out there and show your student what you can do!
Kogoro: I don't think that's what tutors are for...
- Mii: Would this be considered training or study, Kogoro?
Kogoro: You can find lessons for refining you as a woman in anything, m'lady.
- Kogoro: How about we run through the things you've learned so far, m'lady?
Mii: Just sit back and watch my lethal cheerleading skills!
- Kogoro: You should try cooking sometime, m'lady.
Mii: I've never cooked anything in my life, but this I can do ♪
- Kogoro: Alright, m'lady, let's see if your combat training has paid off.
Mii: What, right now?! Give me a chance to get ready at least!
- Kogoro: Alright, we win. How about a little fan service m'lady?
Mii: Okay, but just a little bit... As if!
- Mii: That felt great! This could become a habit ♪
Kogoro: This is bad. I'm going to have to change your curriculum.
- Kogoro: You know, this would be so much more interesting if you would just raise your leg a bit higher.
Mii: Perv! I'm not fighting for your personal amusement, you know!
- Kogoro: Alisa, You’ve got real charm. M’lady could learn a few things from you.
Alisa: I’d be more than happy to teach you anything I can, Miss Mii.
Mii: I’d hardly call having a removable head charming!
- Arthur: I like to face my foes up close and personal!
Mii: K-Kogoro, does he mean it like I think he means it?
Kogoro: Don’t get the wrong idea. I think he just forgot to put on his armor.
- Bahn: Hey sister, you should be try being a Viper. There's even another girl who looks like you.
Mii: Oho, she must be very cute and graceful then.
Kogoro: For some reason I can only imagine all your clothes getting blown off, but worse things could happen.
- Mii: Hey Batsu, are you keeping up with your studies?
Batsu: I’m always getting yelled at because I’m not aggressive enough.
Kogoro: Uh, that doesn’t sound like studying to me.
- Batsu: You remind me of a cheerleader. Were you part of a squad or something?
Mii: Hohohoho! I happen to have a 5th degree black belt in cheerleading♪
Kogoro: I’m not even sure how someone determines you have a 5th degree black belt in cheerleading.
- Kogoro: I'm from the Tenzai Detective Agency. We'll take on any case.
Bruno: You're pretty young for a detective. Maybe I should become one too.
Mii: Only if you're okay making next to nothing.
- Kogoro: Phew, I’m pooped. Could you rub my shoulders, m’lady?
Mii: Why me?! Well, I guess I can a bit later...
Bruno: You two have a good working relationship.
- Devilotte: You might have money, but a peasant will always be a peasant! What the hell are you wearing?
Mii: H-Hey let go of me! Kogoro!
Kogoro: Let's save the fun stuff for after the battle.
- Flynn: Don't over exert yourself, my lady.
Mii: Now this is a by-the-books gentleman! You should be taking notes, Kogoro!
Kogoro: Hey hey, there's nothing by-the-books about me.
- Heihachi: Hmph, another ninja. Why do they always have to dress like such fools.
Kogoro: Don’t lump me in with the others, Mr. Heihachi sir.
Mii: Maybe you should put more care into your appearance like me.
- Heihachi: Pathetic! Bring me a real challenge!
Mii: That wasn’t good enough for you? What’s it take to satisfy you?
Kogoro: Who would’ve thought someone would complain of having invincible iron fists?
- Imca: I don't understand which end of that weapon is the front.
Mii: Well you can turn to the front, turn it to the back, twist it or bend it.
Kogoro: It doesn't sound like you're talking about a weapon at all.
- Juri: Hey little girl, just stay in the corner and play with your dolls!
Kogoro: You heard the lady. Maybe you should listen to her?
Mii: Hey, nobody tells me to miss out on the action like that!
- Lady: You’re a detective, right? You think you can track down demons?
Kogoro: I can never refuse a request from a beautiful lady, so I’m willing to give it a shot.
Mii: Ahem! Hey Kogoro, you might want to wipe that drool off your chin!
- Lindow: Okay, let’s get this over with quick and go have a round of drinks.
Mii: And what do you hope will happen if you get me drunk?
Kogoro: I hope I don’t have to remind anyone that m’lady is still underage.
- Lindow: I could use a drink.
Mii: Okay, may I take your order?...Hey, what’re you trying to get me to do?!
Kogoro: Why did you even humor him, m’lady?
- Neneko: Every girl has lots of secrets, right Mii, huh?
Mii: Yes of course we do, hee hee ♪ You curious, Kogoro?
Kogoro: In some cases, ignorance is bliss.
- Rikiya: There is a sinister stench in the air. What do you think, Kogoro?
Kogoro: M’lady’s perfume is intense. To a sinister level.
Mii: Hey! You’re supposed to say it’s a wonderful fragrance!
- Mii: An easy win! That’s why they call me a goddess of good fortune ♪
Rikiya: Oh really? The foul stench has yet to disappear...
Kogoro: I’ve never heard anyone call her that either, but m’lady seems happy so let’s leave it at that.
- Kogoro: Let's see what the three of us can do with our strange weapons.
Mii: How rude! Right, Zonger Sänvolt?
Sänger: My name is Sänger Zonvolt. Get it right.
- Saya: If you’re a ninja, then of course you can do THAT, right?
Kogoro: Oh, you mean THAT? Yeah, of course I can.
Mii: Hey Kogoro, what’s THAT? C’mon, tell me!
- Tron: The Bonne Family and Koryuji Gang are here!
Mii: Yay! Here we come!
Kogoro: Fair enough. Wait, am I supposed to be part of this “gang”?
- Ulala: This broadcast will be brought to you by Ulala of Space Channel 5...
Kogoro: Kogoro Tenzai of the Tenzai Detective Agency...
Mii: And me, the great mistress of the Koryuji Holdings!
- Kogoro: You know Valkyrie, I think I prefer my women pure and gentle.
Mii: Oho, and of course I fall into that group too, right Kogoro?
Valkyrie: Um, I think we should all try and get along. There are enemies to deal with, after all.
- Vashyron: It makes an old man sad to see such a young girl in a skirt like that!
Mii: Who cares what you think. How about you, Kogoro?
Kogoro: I don't think this guy minds seeing a young girl in a skirt like that at all!