- I'll just do the best I can.
- Y-yeah... I guess it's okay...
- Looks like we've no choice but to stand our ground!
- I'm going to give it all I've got too!
- I'll go up first. Back me up, okay?
- Don't worry. We have the blessings of the Twilight Dragon!
- I'll try not to hold you back.
- We should be cautious about this one.
- Let's be careful.
- If we work together, we're sure to win!
- I feel the will of the bracelet!
- I must use it! Now!
- Aura, lend me your power!
- If I can release the bracelet's powers...!
- Combine our strengths!
- Follow Me strategy, go!
- Cover me, BlackRose!
- BlackRose! Now!
- Wonder Battle strategy!
- Try the Union Battle strategy!
- Now, BlackRose!
- The more we level up, the more we can do.
- Grinding for experience is a key part in any game.
- Alright! That was an awesome combo!
- Ah, I'm not really sure...
- We make a good combination.
- Getting stronger one step at a time.
- Come on, let's clear the way so we can keep moving!
- I just can't stand waiting around! You ready?
- You don't have anything to worry about with me here!
- He who strikes first wins, so don't dawdle!
- Alright, let's see if you're as good as you say.
- Get out there and prove you aren't all talk.
- Ugh, seriously? We have to fight this?
- Fine, fine. Let's just get on with it!
- This isn't the time for that kind of talk!
- Let's make short work of this creep!
- Here goes! One shot!
- So, you ready?
- Here I goooo!
- I'll blow them away!
- I'll rip you to shreds!
- Alright, time to blast through them!
- Watch this, Kite!
- I'm gonna destroy them!
- I'm gonna give 'em all I got!
- Kite, show me what you got!
- Leave it up to us!
- Meteor Strike!
- That was barely worth the effort!
- Alright, not bad! Let's go see who's next!
- It feels nice to get a little workout!
- Of course! I can't wait to get back to the real world!
- I think I might be getting used to this body.
- Kite: BlackRose, let's use a Union Battle tactic!
BlackRose: A focused attack. Leave it to me!
- BlackRose: If you're a real man, then you would know to escort me!
Kite: Escort...? I don't really think you need one, BlackRose.
- Kite: Let's lure in the enemies until the last second.
BlackRose: Got it. I'll make sure and pull off some critical hits!
- Kite: BlackRose, I'll take the lead here!
BlackRose: Okay! Leave the rest up to me!
- BlackRose: I'm counting on you, Kite!
Kite: Okay, BlackRose, let's do our best!
- BlackRose: Hmm, I guess you were kind of cool back there.
Kite: Huh? Did you say something, BlackRose?
- Kite: I wish I had a better grasp of the situation...
BlackRose: What?! I've always got my eyes peeled for anything!
- Kite: Looks like we did it somehow, BlackRose.
BlackRose: There's no somehow about it! That was too easy!
Kite: Alisa, with your abilities you may even be able to access The World.
Alisa: As long as the server is functioning properly, I should be able to hack it.
BlackRose: Really? You're just like Kite's bracelet!
Arthur: An illusionary body. What lies beneath your armor?
Kite: Do you know, BlackRose?
BlackRose: How should I! And why are you asking me to begin with?!
Arthur: Though my armor may shatter, I will still fight on!
Kite: It could be interesting if they added that system to The World...
BlackRose: Hey, just what are you hoping will happen?!
Bahn: Characters from a game? I know! It's the one that makes the funny noises!
Kite: No, with The World you have to connect via a network and...
BlackRose: You're just wasting your time Kite. You'll never get through to him.
Batsu: You should get outside more instead of wasting your time with games.
BlackRose: I'll have you know that my real body is very athletic!
Kite: The real me isn't so much different, I guess...
Bruno: Characters from a game? You mean those things that make the bleep-bloop noises?
Kite: No, you have to connect to the network with your PC, and then...
BlackRose: Give it up, Kite. He'll never understand.
Bruno: I wonder how I would go about arresting a character from a game...
Kite: Hmm, well you could arrest the person actually playing the game.
BlackRose: First off, we haven't done anything wrong. We're victims here!
Devilotte: The World, a realm in cyberspace... Someday, it will be mine as well!
BlackRose: I wouldn't try it if I were you. That would make us enemies.
Kite: A quest to defeat the princess... That sounds pretty innovative, actually.
BlackRose: A sword and shield, eh? That's a pretty generic character build.
Flynn: Huh? Character build?
Kite: The World isn't the same as the real world!
Flynn: My sword is unbeatable!
BlackRose: A straightforward sword and shield style might not be so bad.
Kite: I don't think it's really the time to change classes...
Heihachi: A false body, eh? Is your real body in good shape?
BlackRose: Of course! I'm a member of the tennis club, not to mention a great swimmer!
Kite: I-I don't think I fit that description...
- BlackRose: Kite! Don't just stand there! Let's go!
Imca: Kite, there is no time to waste. Let's get moving.
Kite: O-Okay, but I don't think I'm just standing around that much...
- Imca: BlackRose. What was that attack just now? It was pathetic.
BlackRose: What! You got a problem with my sword, Imca?!
Kite: C-Come on guys, don’t fight…
Juri: Characters from a game? You two must have been dropped on your heads as kids.
BlackRose: It's not like I want to be stuck this way!
Kite: If I don't wake up soon, I might get used to this body...
BlackRose: Bazookas and machine guns... The World doesn't have any of that.
Kite: Guns and bazookas could be nice. Maybe we should ask Aura.
Lady: Don't think you can drag me into your online game!
Lindow: A body made of data. Must be nice not having to watch your weight.
Kite: Definitely. Our bodies never change.
BlackRose: Nope, nope, we are not talking about weight!
- Neneko: Neneko wants to be a game character in flashy armor too, you know!
BlackRose: What more could you want to add to your outfit?
Kite: Y-Yeah, you might actually just start to blend in...
- Neito: I should become a game character and expand my personality
BlackRose: I don't think you need any more personality than you have now!
Kite: Y-Yeah, it'd just make things even more confusing.
BlackRose: I wonder if I can meet the real me with this body.
Rikiya: Data enters the real world, while your real body becomes data...
Kite: That distinction may be all but gone now...
- BlackRose: Hey, that's a nice sword. Can I see it for a second, Commander?
Sänger: A man's sword is his soul. It's not something to flaunt before others.
Kite: It sure does make an impression, though.
Saya: It must be nice being a character in a game. You can dress as crazy as you want.
Kite: Well, you can choose whatever design you want for your character...
BlackRose: It's not like everyone here doesn't dress strange enough as it is.
Tron: Transferred from cyberspace to the real world, eh? Hmm...
BlackRose: D-Don't think you can take us apart with that!
Kite: If you're going to disassemble anything, go for the server... Actually that's no good either.
Ulala: Any comments for your real world counterparts?
BlackRose: Once you wake up, be sure to go to your club meetings!
Kite: Let's just try to regain consciousness first.
BlackRose: Having your wings attached to your helmet instead of your back looks so much more fresh.
Valkyrie: What are you talking about, BlackRose?
Kite: Um, you wouldn’t understand, Valkyrie.
- Vashyron: A character from a game in the real world? I wonder what you feel like.
BlackRose: W-What are you doing?! I'll sue you if you don't stop.
Kite: I wonder if this would really make a case in court...?