This is a list of quotes for the paired characters Kazuma Kiryu and Goro Majima. Like the other paired characters, they have a unique pre-battle dialog with all the solo characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select solo characters.
- Majima: Your clothes, that crazy weapon... Is that what fashion is like in the future?
Alisa: Fashion? I dunno, it's just kind of normal to me.
Kiryu: You don't think Haruka's going to look like that someday, do you?
- Kiryu: I bet the kids dig having a teacher like you.
Aty: Oh, if anything, I learn a lot more from the children.
Majima: If you'd been my teacher, I probably woulda studied a lot more, babe.
- Axel: Gonna open a path forward with my fists! I'm counting on you, yakuza dudes!
Majima: Damn, now that's some spirit! Are all the cops like you over in Canada or wherever?
Kiryu: I sure know my share of hot-blooded detectives...
- Captain: Checking criminal data... Hmm? I'm seeing you guys in the database.
Majima: I damn well hope so! My record's a badge of honor.
Kiryu: I have no regrets. My past has made me who I am.
- Estelle: Great to meet you, Kiryu and Majima! I'll do my best!
Majima: Damn, a real princess? I dunno how I'm supposed to behave.
Kiryu: Just... Just try not to say the F-word. We're representing Kamurocho here.
- Felicia: Lemme show off this dance! It's one of my favorites!
Majima: Ooh, girl, I like it! I'd tip ya if I could figure out where to put it.
Kiryu: That's not how you treat a world-famous musical star...
- Felicia: I'd love to set up a partnership between Felicity House and the Sunshine orphanage!
Kiryu: Not a bad idea, actually. I bet the kids would love it.
Majima: I wanna say somethin' rude here, but... Naw, that's just sweet!
- Heihachi: The Dragon of Dojima and the Mad Dog of the Shimano Family... Heh-heh. Let's see what you've got.
Kiryu: Heihachi Mishima, the King of Iron Fist? I wonder what those legendary fists can do.
Majima: All these crazy nicknames are makin' it sound like the boxing match of the century.
- Heihachi: Mob bosses like you must have a lot of combat experience.
Majima: Of course we do, dumbass! Better not mess with the Majima family!
Kiryu: I'm out of that world now. Not that I really wanted in...
- Hibana: Perhaps we should at least let our foes choose how they die.
Kiryu: True. We could let them choose between a quick neck-snap or euthanasia.
Majima: Heh. For once you're lightening up, Kaz.
- Majima: I know chicks like you. We call 'em "flibbertigibbets".
Ingrid: You're one to talk, youngster. Isn't he, Kazzy?
Kiryu: I don't know who you are, but you've sure got a lot of attitude.
- Majima: Yo, June, wouldn't a pole be better than a ring?
Kiryu: Yeah, we've seen a lot of action done with a pole.
June: A pole dance? Well, I could add something new to my repertoire..
- Majima: A chick in makeup packin' heat... You'd be a hit over in Kamurocho, Leanne.
Leanne: Sorry to disappoint, but I have PMF work to do.
Kiryu: So wait, you'd do it if you didn't have other work?
- Leon: Never thought I'd be teaming up with a pair of yakuza thugs...
Majima: We ain't thugs! We're "businessmen of the night". Understand?
Kiryu: Good to see you sticking up for yourself, Majima.
- Majima: Traditional ninja grab? You work at some kind of gimmicky nightclub or something?
Kiryu: Aren't you, like, high-school age, Natsu? I'd knock that off if I were you.
Natsu: Hey, lay off! What's up with you creepos?
- Majima: Wow, a real actress? Crazy, all these folks we're running into.
Pai: My my, real Japanese gangsters. Interested in any movie offers?
Kiryu: Movies? I'll pass. Don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention.
- Majima: Poor prof! Your flabby body ain't used to this kinda workout, eh?
Kiryu: A fighting attorney... Amazing, the power of words.
Phoenix: Objection! I'd really prefer to stick to the courtroom...
- Majima: You're one of them medium things, right, Maya? Can you, like, summon ghosts?
Maya: Well... You want me to try, maybe, Mr. Kiryu?
Kiryu: No thanks. Everyone important to me, they're right here in my heart.
- Ryo: Just one after the other! Maybe I should just run 'em all down with a forklift.
Majima: Good initiative, Hazzy. Though I'd use a tank myself.
Kiryu: Are you planning a war, Majima?
- Ryo: Hey, do you guys know where sailors might hang out?
Majima: Damn, son, you never shut up about sailors, do you.
Kiryu: Kids these days have strange obsessions. I don't get it.
- Segata: We're not so different, you and I! Each of us is the master of his realm!
Kiryu: Segata, the only thing you're the master of is a bunch of video games.
Majima: Hey, the media says those games'll lead kids to a life of crime, so I'm all for it.
- Segata: Segata Game Chart! Category: Yakuza. FULL POINTS!
Kiryu: I've washed my hands of that world, Segata.
Majima: Suuure you have. You know everyone's waiting for you, Kaz.
- Ulala: I'm bringing you a live report alongside a pair of space yakuza!
Majima: We're just regular yakuza, babe... Through, hold on, that sounds badass.
Kiryu: Looking to expand your territory, Majima?
- Ulala: You've just achieved a splendid victory! What do you say to your fans?
Majima: Lemme think... So, Saejima! You better be holding down the fort!
Kiryu: Haruka... I swear I'm coming back. Wait for me!
- Majima: Well, ain't you somethin' else! You got a card, girl?
Valkyrie: A... A card? I'm afraid not.
Kiryu: Marvel Land isn't the name of a nightclub, Majima...