This is a list of quotes for the solo character June Lin Milliam. Like the other solo characters, she has a unique pre-battle dialog with all the paired characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select paired characters.
June Lin MilliamEdit
- Time for you to take a nice, long nap!
- I'm brimming with plasma power.
- Please. I fight battles like this before breakfast.
- Let's get started!
- I'm not kind enough to pull my punches.
- I'll show you the power of the Star Gladiators.
- Right! Ready to critique my routine?
- I guess this is another type of team sport.
- Star Gladiators, move out!
- Plasma power, max!
- How'd ya like a nice plasma circle?
- Light and supple!
- Dad... I'll do my best!
- Check this out!
- This is my plasma weapon!
- Always shoot for a perfect 10!
- Step aside, please. Thanks!
- It's a delightful orb of darkness!
- Crack, twist, pop!
- Let me help you relax!
- This is plasma power!
- Happy Black Hole!
- This is the Happy Black Hole!
- Both heaven and hell!
- Too easy!
- I guess all that training paid off.
- Maybe we're just too strong.
- That's not good enough!
- Mmm, nicely done!
- Yeah, maybe we overdid it?
- Guess I'll get points off for that one.
- I suppose mistakes are inevitable in any endeavor.
- I can't believe I failed!
- This one had more stamina than I expected.
- Come on!
Akira Yuki & Kage-MaruEdit
- Akira: Perhaps some gymnastics would be a good addition to my repertoire.
Kage-Maru: Indeed. One must constantly refine one's techniques.
June: Uhh, my moves might be a bit too much for a man your size.
Chris Redfield & Jill ValentineEdit
- June: We're all spec ops! Let's show 'em what we're made of!
Jill: With that outfit, I can hardly believe we're in the same line of work...
Chris: Really? I'm already pretty used to it.
Chrom & LucinaEdit
- Lucina: In order to save the future... I will protect my father!
June: A girl warping in from the future... Even I think That's wild, and I fight with mind-plasma!
Chrom: The power to save the future by changing the past... Not a very common thing, no.
- Lucina: Great work, Father! Would you like a massage?
June: Yeah, I could stretch out your back muscles with a Camel Clutch!
Chrom: I-I appreciate the thought, but...
Chun-Li & Ling XiaoyuEdit
- Chun-Li: Xiaoyu, you ought to put some more muscle on those bones.
June: That's right, Xiaoyu! Women gotta be strong!
Xiaoyu: I... I think moderation is key in all things!
- June: Splendid performance, Chun-Li. Care to join the Star Gladiators?
Chun-Li: You know, June, the ICPO could really use an agent like you.
Xiaoyu: Geez, guys, just switch already!
Ciel Alencon & Nana KouzukiEdit
- Nana: Wow, a Plasma Ring! I wouldn't mind a God Arc like that!
June: There's a yo-yo-style plasma weapon, too.
Ciel: Yo-yo? This calls for further research.
- June: Those were some nice moves, Nana. You've got the natural talent to be a gymnast.
Nana: A gymnast, huh? Hmm, I could toss my hammer high into the air...
Ciel: Just try not to endanger the spectators, Nana.
Dante & VergilEdit
- June: Let me show you my own combat style!
Dante: Hey Vergil, this is your chance to learn gymnastics.
Vergil: You first.
Demitri Maximoff & Morrigan AenslandEdit
- June: Hey! Watch were you're touching! Hands! Hands!
Demitri: Such healthy flesh... Quite a tasty little treat you would be, my dear.
Morrigan: Don't blame me if she twists your head right off, Demitri.
Ichiro Ogami & Erica FontaineEdit
- Erica: I'd love to add some gymnastic moves to the Good Morning Dance!
June: Sure! I've got some power moves you could slip into the routine!
Ichiro: June, no! The neighbors already complain enough as it is!
Jin Kazama & Kazuya MishimaEdit
- Kazuya: Gymnastics and plasma? This isn't some junior-high game, you know.
June: Well, aren't you pleasant! Who are you, anyway?
Jin: Don't let him get to you, June. That's just how he is.
Kazuma Kiryu & Goro MajimaEdit
- Majima: Yo, June, wouldn't a pole be better than a ring?
Kiryu: Yeah, we've seen a lot of action done with a pole.
June: A pole dance? Well, I could add something new to my repertoire...
Kite & HaseoEdit
- Kite: That plasma field's kinda neat. I'd like to see that supported in The World.
June: It'd be kind of tough to recreate plasma power in there, wouldn't it?
Haseo: Well, with the right avatar, I suppose anything's possible.
KOS-MOS & FioraEdit
- KOS-MOS: I will strike first to dismantle the hostile force's position.
June: And I'll send them rolling with one of my trademark hip attacks!
Fiora: Oh! Is that like a Wild Down?
- June: Oh, I'm sorry about that. Did I overdo it a little?
KOS-MOS: You may have engaged in overkill, but it is not a serious issue.
Fiora: That's some pretty avant-grade gymnastics...
Reiji Arisu & XiaomuEdit
- Xiaomu: Gymnastics and plasma power... It's a brand-new branch of martial arts!
Reiji: Gymnastics? I thought she was a cheerleader.
June: You seriously can't tell the difference?!
Ryu and Ken MastersEdit
- Ken: A fighting style based on plasma and rhythmic gymnastics? Seriously?
June: You got a problem with it? If it works, it works!
Ryu: I'm not that surprised. Even yoga can be a deadly combat technique.
Sakura Shinguji & Gemini SunriseEdit
- June: Remember! Always stretch before strenuous exercise.
Gemini: Yes sir! Everybody! Ichi, ni, three, four!
Sakura: I really don't think there's time for that! You can stretch afterwards!
Strider Hiryu & HotsumaEdit
- June: Hiryu, are you interested in joining the Star Gladiator force?
Hiryu: I'm a Strider. Ask Hotsuma.
Hotsuma: I will never run from the law of the Oboro clan.
- June: Maybe I could research that Akujiki blade to make a plasma ninja sword...
Hotsuma: What are you thinking? This katana is extremely dangerous.
Hiryu: Interesting concept. A plasma weapon that absorbs the enemy's life energy...
X & ZeroEdit
- June: The Star Gladiator force is on the scene.
X: Oh, uh... The Maverick Hunters are around, too!
Zero: That's a pretty lame follow-up, X.
- X: Plasma Power, huh? Might come in real handy if I could absorb that ability.
Zero: Yeah. I can just imagine launching plasma rings from my Z-Saber.
June: Whoa, whoa, no one's absorbing anybody, OK?!
Yuri Lowell & Flynn ScifoEdit
- Flynn: Let me show you how the Imperial Knights battle!
Yuri: Not if I don't show off a little guild tradition first!
June: Sorry, guys, but the Star Gladiators are taking center stage here.
Zephyr & VashyronEdit
- Vashyron: Wow. I wouldn't mind feeling what it's like on the receiving end of your fancy footwork.
June: Oh, really? I'd be happy to oblige.
Zephyr: Don't blame me if your head's facing the wrong way afterward, Vashyron.