- A swift approach decides the battle.
- I don't have time for this.
- I'm not capable of mercy anymore...
- Prepare yourself... This is the end for you.
- Our path is set down before us.
- It all ends here...
- Good. It'll be a test of skill.
- That's right. Only I will choose my path!
- I'll finish this with the first blow!
- Don't expect any mercy from me!
- Might is right!
- I'll teach you the meaning of fear.
- Get outta here!
- Let's go! Haaaaa!
- Prepare yourself! Haa!
- Keep punching till they drop!
- Don't think you can get away!
- I won't miss any opportunity.
- Your weakness will cost you your life!
- I won't miss a beat.
- Leave it to me!
- I'll take them all on.
- I'll end things right now!
- I will strike with precision!
- I'll clean this place up!
- That was close. I must be more careful!
- This is what happens if you challenge me.
- That went pretty well.
- I see I overestimated you.
- The future will be mine!
- I'll strike harder and faster next time!
- I may not be good in school, but I never lose a fight!
- I don't get it! C'mon, let's just get this over with!
- Oh no, they look really tough!
- I'll show you what thousands of years of Chinese history has produced!
- Sometimes the things we fight just don't make any sense to me at all...
- Leave it up to Xiaoyu, the immortal high school girl!
- Don't worry, my youth will make up for everything!
- Alright, let's give it everything we've got!
- Don't treat me like a child! I'm a responsible adult!
- Let's give these guys a nice "nihao" and take them out!
- This should go well!
- Phoenix Pose!
- The battle starts here!
- Time to finish this!
- Now it's time to get serious!
- I've already predicted this timing!
- Yeah, leave it to me!
- I won't hold you back.
- Jin, follow my lead!
- Jin and I can get anything done.
- Tadaa! Here I am!
- Aiya, we won!
- Ehem! I am quite strong after all!
- Thank you, arigatou, xie xie!
- Even Panda is stronger than you!
- Do we have to keep going? I'm so tired...
- That's right, we'll win the next one just like this!
- Jin: If you stand in my way, I will strike you down!
Xiaoyu: Especially if you stand in the way of Jin and I ♪
- Jin: I'll take care of this. You just stay back.
Xiaoyu: You can't do it on your own Jin! I'll fight too!
- Jin: Different enemies call for different strategies. In this case...
Xiaoyu: I know! Hit 'em with everything we've got!
- Xiaoyu: Bad guys. What should we do, Jin?
Jin: Simple - beat them down.
- Xiaoyu: Jin, is something wrong? Are you okay?
Jin: Urgh... Don't worry, it's nothing. Let's go.
- Xiaoyu: Jin, if you fight with hatred in your heart, you'll lose what it means to be human...
Jin: Defeating hatred with reason... That's the first step.
- Jin: Someday I swear I will lift this curse from my blood...
Xiaoyu: I'll help too, Jin. Everything's going to be okay!
- Jin: Not bad. Those were some nice moves back there.
Xiaoyu: Of course! I'll stop you if anything happens.
- Alisa: A special attack must have a name. It’s the rules!
Xiaoyu: Huh? Okay, then how about…Phoenix Pose!
Jin: If you’re going to say it, you might as well use the real name.
- Alisa: We did it. Good job, refrigerator!
Jin: Huh? What are you talking about, Alisa?
Xiaoyu: Hee hee, a warm refrigerator.
- Xiaoyu: If the battle gets too crazy, Jin might lose control of his Devil Genes...
Arthur: Even if he should lose control one million times, it doesn't matter as long as we win in the end.
Jin: I'll show you I can keep it under control at least that much.
- Bahn: You said you go to Mishima Polytech. That means we're all in high school, right?
Xiaoyu: We're in different grades, and to be honest you don't look like you're in high school.
Jin: A lot of people don't look their age these days.
- Bahn: That's that! These iron fists of mine are something, eh?
Jin: Heh, you've still got a ways to go, Bahn.
Xiaoyu: At least from our perspective ♪
- Jin: Batsu, have you ever thought of getting a new uniform?
Batsu: Give me a break! You sound like my school’s moral committee.
Xiaoyu: It’s not like you have any room to talk either, Jin. </span></p>
- Batsu: How about we have a friendly competition between our schools next time? I'll call the guys from Pacific too.
Xiaoyu: Hey, that's not a bad idea. It could be fun.
Jin: There's no telling how many people could get injured, either.
- Jin: Heh, there sure are a lot of weird detectives around.
Bruno: I heard in Hong Kong there's even a cop who spends most of his time rolling around on the ground.
Xiaoyu: I think I might know who you're talking about...
- Devilotte: You know, Jin, I wouldn't mind rebuilding you as a monster with beam vision.
Jin: Sorry, but I'll pass.
Xiaoyu: Yeah, beam vision... That would be pretty cool!
- Jin: So you wield “ki” as well as a sword?
Flynn: Can’t all of you martial artists do the same?
Xiaoyu: Not every fighter is the same, you know! </span></p>
- Xiaoyu: Whoa, your hair is black again, grandfather…!*Heihachi: Just goes to show I’ve still got what it takes to beat you young kids! Gahahaha!
Jin: Don’t encourage him!
- Xiaoyu: We won! I guess the word for a time like this is... excellent. Yeah, excellent!
Jin: ...Don't use that word.
Heihachi: I agree. It only brings bad memories.
- Imca: Jin, do you bear the power of the devil?
Xiaoyu: Don't worry about him. He never uses his power!
Jin: Power that cannot be controlled is meaningless... For the time being.
- Juri: This one looks like it will be fun to crush. Let's do this!
Xiaoyu: Jin, don't tell me you're fine fighting alongside such an obviously bad person?
Jin: ...There are so many bad people around me, I'm surprised I'm not one myself.
- Juri: Why do you hold back the power inside you?
Jin: ...I won't rely on a power I can't control.
Xiaoyu: Jin always seems to attract this type of people.
- Lady: If the power laying dormant in your body were to awaken…
Jin: I know. If that happens…
Xiaoyu: I’m going to stop you.
- Jin: Your right arm…It looks like you bear the curse of the devil.
Lindow: Sometimes things happen. You just have to deal with it.
Xiaoyu: It’s not about the power, it’s about how you use it. Right, Jin?
- Neneko: Mmm, Jin is so cool that Neneko just can't resist him, you know!
Xiaoyu: I should warn you that Jin is very straight-laced. Not to mention way out of your league!
Jin: I'm not a piece of meat, you know. Get ahold of yourselves.
- Rikiya: Jin Kazama. Can you restrain the evil energy within you?
Xiaoyu: Jin's strong, so don't worry! I'm here too!
Jin: Why am I alway surrounded by people who can't mind their own business?
- Sänger: Infighting between family members is a sorrowful thing, Jin.
Jin: Heh, it's part of everyday life for us.
Xiaoyu: That's not something you want to get used to!
- Saya: Ooh, I can barely control the "Kitsune Genes" inside of me...
Xiaoyu: Kitsune Genes?! Are those like the Devil Genes inside Jin?
Jin: She's just playing with us. Don't take her seriously.
- Jin: What is it, Tron? Stop staring at me and focus on the fight.
Tron: If I could get ahold of his DNA, I might be able to make a devilbot…
Xiaoyu: You’re plotting something bad, aren’t you! Don’t do anything stupid!
- Ulala: Jin, how about a few words for your family back home?
Jin: My family...? What makes you think I'd have anything to say to them?
Xiaoyu: Ulala! You might want to change the subject!
- Xiaoyu: Valkyrie, can you use your heavenly powers to help Jin?
Valkyrie: Jin, do you still bear the curse within your body?
Jin: It's nothing that will go away anytime soon. I just have to live with it.
- Jin: Vashyron, make sure you keep an eye on Xiaoyu.
Vashyron: Little Xiaoyu, eh? Why not? It looks like she's got a lot of potential.
Xiaoyu: Just what type of potential are you talking about?!