This is a list of quotes for the solo character Heihachi Mishima in Project X Zone 2. Like the other solo characters, he has a unique pre-battle dialog with all the paired characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select paired characters.
Akira Yuki & Kage-MaruEdit
- Kage Maru: Behold my Hagakure-style Ju-Jitsu!
Heihachi: Ho ho! One of the few old-school ninga left in the world, eh?
Akira: Yeah, a lot of them these days are a bit less, erm, orthodox.
Chris Redfield & Jill ValentineEdit
- Chris: Heihachi, you're not cooking up any new drugs, are you?
Heihachi: I'm thinking about a drug to induce blonde hair next.
Jill: Hmph, who would go out of their way to turn their hair blonde.
Chrom & LucinaEdit
- Heihachi: They call me the King of Iron Fist. One hand is enough for me!
Lucina: Well, my father's from a line of heroes! Barehanded combat's a cinch!
Chrom: At least give me a sword, Lucina...
Chun-Li & Ling XiaoyuEdit
- Xiaoyu: Hey, old man, is that weird drug you use really safe?
Heihachi: Why don't you try it and find out? The proof is right in front of you!
Chun-Li: I could go back to being normal little girl...
Ciel Alencon & Nana KouzukiEdit
- Heihachi: The power of your blood... and your unbalanced diet... Hmmm!
Nana: And those weird drugs you're always taking... Hmmmmm!
Ciel: Would you stop thinking whatever it is your thinking, people?
Dante & VergilEdit
- Heihachi: Brothers that don't get along? It's only natural! Ha ha ha!
Dante: We're not as bad as Mishima clan, eh brother?
Vergil: We're not what you'd call close either.
Demitri Maximoff & Morrigan AenslandEdit
- Heihachi: Hmm... A drug that made one into a vampire... Yes, cloud be nice.
Demitri: You fool! Heihachi Mishima, you have not a shred of nobility.
Morrigan: Really? I'd say he has at least as much as you do.
Ichiro Ogami & Erica FontaineEdit
- Heihachi: Ogami... You brought a different girl this time. Impressive.
Ichiro: Well, uh, I had to take a trip out to Paris, so...
Erica: Indeed! I am Erica, his continental lover!
Jin Kazama & Kazuya MishimaEdit
- Heihachi: Three generations of Mishimas! The gang's all here!
Kazuya: Don't give me that sappy family crap, you tottering old man.
Jin: I will eradicate this bloodline... And both of you with it!
- Jin: What's wrong, Heihachi? Those old muscles not moving like they used to?
Kazuya: It's all just an act. He'll be playing bingo in a nursing home any day now.
Heihachi: Ngh... I'm the only one you two agree on, aren't I?
Kazuma Kiryu & Goro MajimaEdit
- Heihachi: The dragon of Dogima and the Mad Dog of the Shimano Family... Heh-heh. Let's see what you've got.
Kiryu: Heihachi Mishima, the King of Iron Fist? I wonder what those legendary fists can do.
Majima: All these crazy nicknames are makin' the boxing match of the century.
- Heihachi: Mob bosses like you must have a lot of combat experience.
Majima: Of course we do, dumbass! Better not mess with the Majima family!
Kiryu: I'm out of that world now. Not that I ever really wanted in...
Kite & HaseoEdit
- Heihachi: I like your powers...but I fear they are wasted on the likes of you
Haseo: Ugh, Why do you old folks keep saying stuff like that?
Kite: Probably because of how obviously dangerous our powers are, Haseo.
KOS-MOS & FioraEdit
- Heihachi: A fusion of body and machine, eh? Does your head come off, by any chance?
KOS-MOS: Yes. Furthermore, I believe the head is a bomb as well.
Fiora: Wh-what?! Get away from me, you psychos!
Reiji Arisu & XiaomuEdit
- Reiji: Heihachi Mishima... You're not crafting any more weird drugs, are you?
Heihachi: Maybe just a little something to give me the strength of a devil... Or of Kuma.
Xiaomu: you're not gonna turn into a wolf or a dragon or a tiger on us, are you?
Ryu and Ken MastersEdit
- Ryu: You still using that wonder-drug of yours, Heihachi Mishima?
Heihachi: Heh heh... Want some for yourself, do you?
Ken: Oh man, when I was younger, my Shoryuken really used to be something...
- Ryu: Heihachi Mishima... I could sense your eyes on me in that fight.
Heihachi: Heh-heh-heh... Just watching you do that Hadoken. Don't you pay me any mind.
Ken: Shoryuken, Tatsumaki, Hadoken... You're not planning on taking all our moves, are you?
Sakura Shinguji & Gemini SunriseEdit
- Heihachi: My Mishima Style Fighting Karate is ready to take on anyone!
Gemini: My Mifune Ryu Kempo will see me through this!
Sakura: And My Houkushin Itto Ryu is the equal of any foe!
- Heihachi: Hah hah hah! No one can withstand my Thunder Godfist!
Gemini: Whoa! A japanese lighting god! Could he beat a samurai, you think?!
Sakura: Um, can we have a moment to talk, Gemini.
Strider Hiryu & HotsumaEdit
- Heihachi: Hmph. We could just mow them down with an attack helicopter, you know.
Hotsuma: Helicopters are useless in battle.
X & ZeroEdit
- Heihachi: Reploid head and body parts, hmm? Yes, that could work.
Zero: What are you scheming, Heihachi? You're getting nothing from us.
X: That hairstyle would make installing headgear a bit tough anyway.
- Heihachi: If you wish to challenge me, do it in your next life!
Zero: Good idea. They ought to use a Sub tank before trying again.
X: I don't think that how non-Reploids work, Zero.
Yuri Lowell & Flynn ScifoEdit
- Flynn: Nothing can withstand my sword!
Heihachi: Nothing can resist my iron fist!
Yuri: And nothing can make me give a crap! Have fun, guys.
- Yuri: Our weapons are love!
Heihachi: Power! Riches! and muscles! Haaaah hah hah hah!
Flynn: N-Not a lot of room for peace and justice in there...
Zephyr & VashyronEdit
- Heihachi: Freelancers, eh? Promise to do as I say as long as I pay you?
Vashyron: Absolutely, Mr. Heihachi! And apropos of nothing, what a fantastic muscular body you've built up!
Zephyr: Oh man, don't you have a shred of pride?