- Ok, just sit back and watch me in action!
- Just your friendly wandering bounty hunter!
- You look like you're ready. Shall we?
- Uh oh, looks like my Night Fowl is starting to get excited.
- This situation calls for a bounty hunter.
- Always bet on me in a fight.
- The show's about to begin! You ready?
- Float like a butterfly, sting like a...
- Okay, little soldier, let's get this party started.
- Hey, are you sure you're ready for this?
- Let's finish him with this!
- Longtomb, open!
- Stay still! Don't wanna miss ya.
- Klondike Mode!
- This will make a perfect finale!
- Curtain call! Time to wrap this up!
- Time for a Combination Attack!
- No encore, this will be it!
- Fun and games are over! Adios!
- Behave, princess!
- Service time, Kaguya!
- The star has made his entrance!
- OK, here's the Support Attack!
- Over here. I'll look after you!
- Ladies and Gentlemen!
- That seemed a bit amateurish to me.
- Now that was a smooth finish if I ever saw one.
- Looks like the party's finshed. I had a good time, did you?
- Okay. Chalk up a total victory for us.
- A little celebration is fine and dandy, but we've still got a long road ahead of us.
- That's right. A win is a win.
- Yes, this will be a piece of cake!
- I'm Kaguya Nanbu! The sword that smites evil!
- A fight! Let's go all-in this time!
- Let's take this to the extreme!
- Ooh, you're just so dependable!
- Ok! The odds are long against us, but I'll do it!
- Should we give them a little punishment?
- Ooh, that makes me feel so excited...
- Nanbu Ittoryu never yields!
- I shall cut down whoever opposes us!
- Burn brightly, Zankanto!
- Nanbu Ittoryu Technique!
- The moonlight glistens on the beautiful blade...
- Moonlight, become the sword that smites evil!
- None can resist my Zankanto!
- Reach with the speed of shining clouds!
- Excuse me!
- Haken, let's do our best!
- I'll back you up!
- Don't let them hit the ground, Haken!
- Coming through!
- The Zankanto is howling!
- None can resist my Zankanto ♪
- All's well that ends well ♪
- I guess you could say my sword is invincible ♪
- Yeah but... I'm starting to get hungry...
- Looks like the odds were in our favor this time!
- I'm so sorry this had to happen!
- Kaguya: How about you take the lead this time Haken?
Haken: No can do. This is a ladies first situation.
- Kaguya: Don't you think it would be better to go in fast and hard here?
Haken: I prefer a softer touch...
- Haken: Well then, princess, shall we make this a quick one?
Kaguya: Alright. I'll cut them down with a single slice!
- Haken: Okay, princess. Give something to look forward to.
Kaguya: U-Uh, don't get any funny ideas...
- Haken: Ok, it's showtime Ms. Kaguya!
Kaguya: O-Oh yes! I'll do my best.
- Kaguya: I guess this is where we say sorry this had to happen, right?
Haken: Yep, sorry we had to cut you down. Adios!
- Haken: Hey, did you change up your techniques a bit?
Kaguya: I tried adding in some new moves. I'm still learning.
- Haken: How about it, princess? You got the hots for me now?
Kaguya: Oh, umm, I'm not sure...
Kaguya: Should we slice them thick or thin?
Alisa: I prefer a good clean severing myself.
Haken: Okay, guillotine girl. Let's not make jokes like that.
Kaguya: I hope you're ready if I need you, Arthur!
Arthur: I-I must be strong! I have my own beloved princess...
Haken: Uh oh, don't go getting the wrong idea about our princess here.
Bahn: You've got some big guns there, sister. How about showin' me what they can do?
Kaguya: Um, I don't think my guns are that big...
Haken: Slow down there, teenager. I think you're still a little too young for that.
Kaguya: Bahn, your fighting style reminds me of one of our friends.
Bahn: Really? If they're strong I'd love to go a few rounds with 'em!
Haken: Okay, Fighting Viper. We'll introduce you if we get the chance.
Haken: Okay, bomber princess. Make sure you keep up.
Batsu: I'm ready to go! Don't fall behind, princess!
Kaguya: Oh, ah, yeah! Don't worry, Batsuken!
Haken: Okay, Dynamite Cop. Shall we?
Bruno: I hear ya loud and clear, cowboy. How about you, cowgirl?
Kaguya: Yes, yes, dairy references, very original.
Devilotte: Kaguya, I'm willing to convert some of your "excess baggage" you're carrying around into weaponry.
Kaguya: E-Excess baggage? And what do you mean by weaponry?
Haken: Don't worry princess. They already look explosive enough to me.
Devilotte: Very well. I suppose that was satisfactory.
Kaguya: Is that the proper way for a princess is supposed to speak?
Haken: I'm not sure if I would consider her a good standard to learn from.
Flynn: Allow me to perform my duties as a knight, Princess Kaguya.
Kaguya: Oh, y-yes of course. Thank you.
Haken: Uh-oh... There aren't any guys like him in the Endless Frontier.
Kaguya: You can't use a sword like this if you're a dandy or a drunk!
Heihachi: You don't get hair like mine if you're a dandy or a drunk either! Wahaha!
Haken: Okay, iron knuckle. Would you care to explain that?
- Haken: Okay, ace girl. You sure you can handle a big gun like that?
Imca: No problem. But, everyone has big weapons here.
Kaguya: That's because it's harder to miss the enemy with them ♪
Haken: Okay bad girl, how about I escort you?
Juri: I can't stand clueless idiots!
Kaguya: That's what I like about you, Haken.
Haken: You really brought out the whole armory. Why put it all onto one weapon?
Lady: That machine gun of yours does look very versatile.
Kaguya: I also highly recommend my Zankantou ♪
Kaguya: I want to come up with some new moves, so can I please see your God Arc?
Lindow: Sure, but I don’t think you’re going to learn much from it.
Haken: That’s because you haven’t met our mad scientist yet.
- Neneko: Amazing, it is! It's amazing Kaguya, it is! How did you get those, huh?
Kaguya: Well, I guess I drank a lot of milk.
Haken: Nice advice, but we've got bad guys to deal with.
Rikiya: Hm? This evil presence...!
Kaguya: W-Where? Is this bad guy really so powerful?
Haken: Well, the princess' body is evil in a certain sense.
- Sänger: Did you call for me, Kaguya Nanbu?!
Kaguya: Huh? Oh, umm... We're counting on you boss!
Haken: Okay boss, it's showtime!
- Sänger: Kaguya, excellent work. There is nothing our colossal blades...
Kaguya: I know! "...cannot cut!" Right?
Haken: Okay, double swords. Somehow I feel left out.
Saya: Welcome to the new world, Mr. Cowboy and Dairy Princess.
Haken: Okay sexy fox. There is still much of the world left to explore.
Kaguya: I wish people would stop calling me that...
Kaguya: I'm Kaguya Nanbu, the sword that cleaves evil!
Tron: I'm Tron, of the Bonne pirate family!
Haken: And I'm Haken Browning, the wandering Bounty Hunter.
Tron: Alright, my favorite part! Time to shake them down for treasure!
Kaguya: We seem to be surrounded by a lot of this type of person...
Haken: I guess pirates and merchants aren't all that different.
Haken: Make sure you get good coverage of the princess in action!
Ulala: I'm afraid the censors might not allow me to show that!
Kaguya: What?! This is just how I normally am!
Ulala: How about a few words on your victory to your friends back home?
Kaguya: Neige, Suzuka! Are you watching?
Haken: Alady, Aschen! I'm going to have some great stories when I get back!
Kaguya: I've never seen an angel like you before. You don't even have a tail or horns...
Valkyrie: Kaguya, is that normal for angels in your world?
Haken: Okay, Valkyrie. It just means you're not crazy like the ones we know.
- Vashyron: Kaguya, I can see you're a girl who likes to put it out there. I know how it is.
Kaguya: Um, I'm not sure I get what you mean...
Haken: All the girls in Endless Frontier put it out there.