- It's show time! Here we go!
- Nobody can beat us!
- Take a gander at my Mifune Ryu Kempo!
- Texas greetings can be a little rough!
- You're almost as trustworthy as Larry!
- This reminds me of Operation Desperado...
- I'm ready and rarin' to go! Let's get 'em!
- I'll give all I've got too, so let's work together!
- Let's get this over with quick and go eat some steak sandwiches!
- Well, let's just keep our chins up!
- Mifune Ryu Kempo! It's Finishing Kempo!
- Mifune Ryu Finishing Kempo!
- Tyrant of Texas!!
- Let me show you my grand attack!
- It's "on stage"!
- My turn. Here I go!
- Follow my lead, Erica!
- Here's a little Texas-style help.
- The star has made her entrance. Heh heh.
- It's Sukedachi Attack!
- We'll lend a helping sword!
- Erica, don't trip this time!
- Ok! Victory pose!
- It's the American dream!
- Hate the sin, not the sinner, as they say!
- Case closed! No sweat!
- Now that's how you do it!
- I couldn't be any happier!
- Is that meant to be a display of self-confidence?
- Reading the Revue is more scary than this!
- Okay! I'll give it my all too!
- You're really excited about this, aren't you?
- At times like these I think they say "Fight"!
- I could really use some pudding right now.
- Erica Fontaine takes the stage!
- Okay, feel free to give it your all!
- Love conquers all!
- I'm a little bit nervous...
- Black Cat, Waltz!
- Erica is coming!
- Erica is trying her hardest!
- Now, in the name of love!
- Holy Light, shine on them!
- Light of many miracles!
- Miraculous Light, go to their hearts!
- Extinguish the dark, oh holy light!
- Leave it to Erica's group!
- Engines, full speed ahead!
- Gemini, let's go!
- Gemini, please!
- We are so groovy!
- Now would be the time for a confession!
- Oh, I'm so thrilled!
- You could say our skills are almost divine!
- You really shouldn't talk like that...
- Victory pose, go!
- That couldn't have been easier, heehee.
- Ok, here we go... Victory pose!
- Gemini: Now I can finally prove to Shinjiro that... Aack, what am I saying?!
Erica: Now I can make the enemy give me some pudding...
- Gemini: Gemini Sunrise is here to steal the show!
Erica: Erica Fontaine is here to umm... debut?
- Gemini: The New York Combat Revue is ready to go!
Erica: Likewise, for the Paris Combat Revue!
- Erica: I'm just so clumsy...
Gemini: Don't worry! I can be a bit dodgey at times too!
- Erica: They look strong! I hope I don't mess up...
Gemini: Never give up! I'm right here with you!
- Erica: We did it! We won!
Gemini: That's all she wrote! Yeehaw!
- Gemini: This reminds me of Texas...
Erica: Texas must be a strange place...
- Gemini: No one can beat my samurai spirit!
Erica: My sister spirit blew them away!
Erica: What are your robot abilities, Alisa?
Alisa: I can fly, shoot my arms like rockets, make weapons pop out, and my head explodes!
Gemini: Wow, you can do more than even Kobu or Star…
- Gemini: I wonder if I'll be able to see your spirit as a knight?
Arthur: We shall see. It's hidden under my armor right now.
Erica: I hope we get to see it during this fight.
Erica: Alright, here we go... Victory pose!
Gemini: Whoa! Now that is a real display of knightly spirit!
Erica: Japanese tough guy, you ready?
Bahn: Oh, ready and willing! Let's waste 'em!
Gemini: It's let's-waste-'em time!
Bahn: I think we've beat em' enough for today! Right, Gemini?
Gemini: That's what I call a whupping, tough guy!
Erica: I guess a whupping must be a good thing here.
Gemini: It's time for a justice and bravery team-up attack!
Batsu: Hey, those aren't that easy to pull off you know!
Erica: Justice, bravery, love, and friendship are all excellent!
Gemini: Yes, Mr. Dynamite! Let's go!
Erica: Blow them to smithereens, Bruno!
Bruno: Hey, you guys are talking like you actually think I explode.
- Devilotte: Fight well and I may even rebuild you two as a patchwork monster!
Gemini: Oh my god! But wait, what's a patchwork monster?
Erica: We'd probably be called Gerica Fonrise.
Erica: You’re a knight who fights for justice, right Flynn?
Gemini: Which do you think is stronger, a samurai or a knight?
Flynn: U-Um…I can see you two will take some getting used to…
Erica: Hooray! Hooray! Hei-ha-chi!
Gemini: I wish you would teach me some of your Mishima fighting arts!
Heihachi: Gahahaha! You two are much cuter than my stupid son and grandson!
- Gemini: Let's blow'em away! It's showtime!
Imca: I don't like talking too much during battle.
Erica: I understand, Imca. You really, actually just want to talk the whole time!
Gemini: I hope this goes okay... Juri is scaring me...
Erica: Juri is a hopeless bad and evil person, but we'll be fine!
Juri: Shut up already! You two are driving me nuts.
Erica: Come on, Juri! It's time for a victory pose!
Juri: Huh? I'm not gonna pose.
Gemini: Nice stance! Heh heh heh!
Gemini: Does that bazooka of yours have a name? My sword is called Red Sun!
Erica: My machine guns are named Raphael and Gabriel!
Lady: Kalina Ann. Do you expect me to scream it out?
Erica: How about some advice from a former commanding officer?
Lindow: Huh? Okay, fine. Don’t get yourselves killed.
Gemini: T-That’s a pretty to-the-point order.
Gemini: Oh, what if Shinjiro suddenly showed up to save us ♪
Neneko: A nun in love, it is. It's so mushy, really ♪
Erica: You two look like you're having so much fun. But we do have enemies to fight.
Rikiya: There is an ominous stench to this battle...
Erica: What?! Well it wasn't me!
Gemini: Wow, that was just plain bad...
- Gemini: Someday I just want to shout "banzai" too!
Erica: Banzai!! ...I said it too ♪
Sänger: Gemini, Erica. The important thing is that you put your spirit into it when you say it.
- Erica: Sänger, did you let your chonmage grow out?
Gemini: That's right! All Japanese samurais are supposed to have that hairstyle!
Sänger: I'm not even Japanese.
Gemini: My master always told me to massage my chest if I get nervous.
Erica: Really? I'll try the next time I have a revue!
Saya: Why wait for next time? You should try it now...
Servbots: Let's see the strength of the Combat Revues!
Erica: I'll show you what the Paris Revue can do ♪
Gemini: The New York Revue are no slouches either!
Ulala: And now let’s have a few words from the Combat Revues.
Gemini: Yay! Shinjiro, Larry, are you watching?
Erica: I’ll fight my hardest!
Erica: Oh, Valkyrie. May God be with you.
Valkyrie: I do come from the heavens, but…
Gemini: Yeah, and you’re heaven a great time! Hehehee!
Erica: God was truly watching over us! Now if only I had some pudding.
Valkyrie: Oh, shall we make some?
Gemini: You're pretty domestic for an angel...
- Vashyron: Having so many cute girls around really gets a guy excited!
Erica: U-Um well, I like Ogami...
Gemini: A-And I like Shinjiro...