This is a list of quotes for the paired characters Demitri Maximoff and Morrigan Aensland. Like the other paired characters, they have a unique pre-battle dialog with all the solo characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select solo characters.
- Morrigan: I like how you keep the bottom open, Alisa. Very nice.
Alisa: It was the wrong size. I just couldn't close it up right.
Demitri: Such indecent women. You have much to learn from me.
- Morrigan: Mmmm, you get me so worked up. Let's make this a night to remember...
Aty: Oh, sure! We can stay up late talking about stuff.
Demitri: That isn't exactly the type of night we're in the mood for...
- Axel: My blood is boiling! I'm gonna paint the streets with my rage!
Morrigan: Maybe you should siphon away some of his blood, Demitri.
Demitri: Not his. He'd give me heartburn.
- Demitri: As ever, humans seek solace in groups. None I've ever seen before, though.
Captain: They're trusty allies. You should try it too! Vampire Commandoes!
Morrigan: That sounds surprisingly enticing. We'll give it some thought, Captain.
- Demitri: Royalty, is it? Such noble blood would befit one such as myself.
Morrigan: And so innocent... So guileless... I haven't had one so pure in quite some time.
Estelle: U-Um... Are you folks all right? O-Oh look! Battle's starting!
- Morrigan: Well, well. How have you been, little kitten? Hsien-Ko sends her regards!
Felicia: Wait, you've done this before? Why do you always get mixed up in these things?
Demitri: We don't mind. It staves off boredom. The night is long.
- Heihachi: Hmm... A drug that made one into a vampire... Yes, cloud be nice.
Demitri: You fool! Heihachi Mishima, you have not a shred of nobility.
Morrigan: Really? I'd say he has at least as much as you do.
- Hibana: Fighting alongside those who should by my prey... What a sad world we live in.
Demitri: It is I who is the true predator here. You'd best know your place, girl.
Morrigan: You both have the same taste in clothing. Can't you just get along?
- Ingrid: This is so much like the rebellion in the Makai World.
Demitri: Ingrid, what exactly are you? How much do you know?
Morrigan: Her background and personality... Everything's a mystery.
- Morrigan: Huh. I'd give that about a 60.
Ingrid: Between the red eyes and those gross tights, I'd say more like a 45.
Demitri: Erm? You... You aren't talking about me, are you?
- June: Hey! Watch were you're touching! Hands! Hands!
Demitri: Such healthy flesh... Quite a tasty little treat you would be, my dear.
Morrigan: Don't blame me if she twists your head right off, Demitri.
- Leanne: Morrigan, what can be done to bring life back to a scorched land?
Demitri: Hmm, worried about the environment, are you? Try water.
Morrigan: I suggest collagen and milk.
- Demitri: Whew... My hair's a touch out of place.
Leanne: Awww, my makeup got all messed up!
Morrigan: Dear me... Do you two have a date lined up?
- Leon: Zombies and vampires and succubi, oh my! It's like a nightmare.
Morrigan: This is reality, Leon. Though I admit it has the charm of a dream.
Demitri: Don't forget, an excessive dream can cost you more than you might think.
- Morrigan: That was boring. Leon, mind if I use you instead?
Leon: I'm used to women toying with me, but...
Demitri: Heh. Best keep your guard up around her.
- Morrigan: Natsu, dear, your outfit... It's the same concept as Demitri's.
Demitri: Heh heh heh... Bow before me, woman!
Natsu: Eww, no! This is modeled after my master! Not you!
- Morrigan: Was that the power of the demon sealed within you? Nice job, Natsu.
Demitri: And yet you can't project your own aura?
Natsu: Hey, a ninja can't afford to stick out too much!
- Pai: Want to star in a horror movie? I could introduce you to some people.
Demitri: Mwahahah. Humans would stream from theaters in terror at my fearsome countenance.
Morrigan: They could save so much money on makeup and special effects!
- Phoenix: Objection! Vampires cannot survive in sunlight!
Demitri: Hold it! My aura protects me.
Morrigan: Well, Mr. Wright? Care to try again?
- Demitri: I need more blood. Perhaps I'll snack on these fellows.
Ryo: Do enemies actually taste good?
Morrigan: Ho ho... I think milk would be more appropriate for you, schoolboy.
- Demitri: Hmph. A trifle of an opponent.
Morrigan: You said it. I should have stayed home and played video games with servants.
Ryo: You guys can come to the arcade with me and play Hang-On!
- Demitri: I am a true denizen of the night... A vampire!
Morrigan: Oh, we're being spooky? I'm a succubus who preys on dreams, I guess.
Segata: These people aren't human!
- Ulala: And now, a special live interview with two legitimate Darkstalkers!
Demitri: Once this fight is over, Morrigan, I'm gonna settle things with you.
Morrigan: Only if you show a rise in spirit that satisfies me, Demitri.
- Morrigan: Demi-Demi? Valcatraz? You two ready to go?
Demitri: Don't call me "Demi-Demi".
Valkyrie: I must raise similar objections to "Valcatraz"... Morri-Morri.
- Demitri: Hmph. I do not care for that opponent.
Morrigan: Really? I detected pleasant notes of coriander. How about you, Valcatraz?
Valkyrie: I... I don't bite and drink my enemies, I'm afraid...