- Should we get this party started baby!
- This one looks tougher than I expected.
- Looks like we've got trouble.
- I see. This should be a fun party.
- Just cut loose. I won't hold you back.
- Let's rock, baby!
- Sounds fun. Don't let me down, okay?
- Alright, let's have some fun.
- I'll let you be the hero. Have fun!
- Well, at least we won't be bored.
- Devils must die!
- Name's Dante. Don't forget it.
- Let's finish this with a finale.
- Sleep well, baby!
- Finish 'em, Ebony and Ivory!
- Here comes the star of the show!
- Let's make this cool!
- Just in time for the party!
- Demitri, you can have this.
- We'll finish things.
- It's show time!
- Not bad. I hope our next fight goes this smoothly.
- Heh, I was expecting a bit more of a workout.
- I like your enthusiasm.
- The real party is just getting started.
- Just take it easy. The real fun is still to come.
- Looks like the party's over. That was pretty fun.
- As you will. Let the sabbath commence.
- This too is part of what it means to be a true noble.
- This shall keep the boredom away for a time at least.
- I shall place the brand of the defeated upon your soul.
- I shall show you the bloody rose that only blooms in darkness...
- I thirst for blood tonight!
- It seems I have no choice but to humor you.
- The night is still young... Let us enjoy ourselves.
- Feel my dark aura!
- Now you shall experience the strength of a noble.
- Hmph, I suppose this will be slightly enjoyable.
- Dante, I'll let you take the limelight.
- You can repent in hell later.
- Time for the main dish.
- Let's wrap this up.
- Dante, don't be late.
- Let me help.
- We're doing this for you.
- You brought this on yourself.
- You should thank us.
- It's meal time.
- So, time for you to dance.
- Listen to the melody of the devil.
- Let's wrap up this ball.
- So, shall we have some fun?
- I feel a dark presence.
- Become enveloped in the darkness of night.
- The price for aspiring beyond your station is high...
- This is how battles should unfold, don't you agree?
- Hmm, it seems the battle has disturbed my hair...
- Is that all? The night is still young.
- Only I am fit to rule the darkness and its denizens.
- Dante: Let's party! Time for some fun.
Demitri: As you will. Let the sabbath commence.
- Demitri: Show me the power of the legendary swordsman...
Dante: In order to become a legend, I'd have to retire first.
- Dante: C'mon babies! Let's rock!
Demitri: Come on, let's play...
- Demitri: Stay still and accept my bite...
Dante: Seriously? I'd thought you'd be more picky.
- Dante: Hope you don't mind if I steal the show, Demitri.
Demitri: Hmph, you act as if I'm just here to make you look good.
- Demitri: Ha ha ha... Bow down before me!
Dante: Very good, Mr. Vampire.
- Dante: It's the exciting things that make life fun, eh?
Demitri: I agree. But only on a quiet night.
- Dante: How about making a meal of this one?
Demitri: Are you mocking me, Dante?
- Demitri: An artificial human. I suppose you can wield electricity, too?
Alisa: I'm sorry, but I only have my chainsaws, and my head can explode.
Dante: That's more than enough, Alisa. Just make sure you don't drop your head, okay?
- Dante: One of the pioneers of devil hunting... I’m looking forward to seeing a legend in action.
Arthur: My lance is pretty stylish, you know! Hahaha!
Demitri: Why am I always surrounded by hunters?
- Demitri: There truly is no greater pleasure than fighting to the death.
Bahn: You said it, big guy! Brawling is the best!
Dante: Man, this is going to be a crazy party.
- Batsu: Yeah! I'm on fire! You know the feeling, right Mr. Vampire?
Demitri: The foolish hotheadedness of youth. Take care of who you speak to!
Dante: How about both of you hotheads cool down a bit?
- Demitri: Combat bores me if it is not elegant and refined.
Bruno: I think elegant is probably the last word anyone would use to describe me.
Dante: Mops, pepper, and clocks…I don’t think even I could pull that off with style.
- Dante: I guess I should probably try to show what I can do in front of a princess.
Devilotte: I like your attitude. I’ll you remake you two as a gorgeous devil and a muscle-bound onion!
Demitri: Would you care to try repeating that, little girl?
- Demitri: A knight from the medieval era. Not much has changed about appearances I can see.
Flynn: I think my image of vampires has changed a bit.
Dante: I don’t think it’s fair to other vampires to use him a standard example.
- Heihachi: The blood of this young body is boiling! You want to try some? Gahaha!
Demitri: I’ll pass. It goes against my sense of aesthetics.
Dante: C’mon, you shouldn’t be so picky, Demitri. Not that that’s a sight I want to see, though.
- Demitri: What could possibly make a young girl like you fight?
Imca: Vengeance. It's all I have.
Dante: Vengeance, eh? Give it up. It never leads to anything.
- Juri: A vampire? Don't get any of your stinky breath on me!
Demitri: Insolent little...! Dante, this woman...
Dante: Heh, well at least she didn't try to put a bullet in your head the first time you met her.
- Dante: It’s hard to work in time for a date with all this fighting.
Lady: I thought I told you that I’m not into men who reek of blood.
Demitri: Hm? But I haven’t drank any blood for some time now.
- Demitri: A droll show. It could be that you just don’t understand my refined tastes.
Lady: With moves like that? Dante, is this guy joking?
Dante: Us commoners just can’t understand the lofty ideals of nobles
- Demitri: Ah, a man with the right hand of a devil.
Lindow: It’s a little different. This is from an Aragami, so it’s more like the hand of a god.
Dante: A “god hand” eh? I like the sound of that.
- Demitri: Your arm is intriguing. It’s an Aragami, you said?
Lindow: Yeah, I think I’m finally starting to get used to having it.
Dante: It looks like it’d be pretty good for tossing demons.
- Neneko: How can a vampire walk around in the daylight, huh? It's a mystery, it is.
Demitri: The rays of the sun cannot reach me as long as I have this aura.
Dante: So it's like sunblock cream. Mystery solved.
- Rikiya: Demitri... The evil emanating from you is overwhelming.
Demitri: So, you can feel the power flowing within me!
Dante: Hey, anybody could tell with an aura like yours.
- Demitri: So they seek to stand in my way... Dante, I'll let you deal with this.
Sänger: Dante, shoot down all who would stand in our way!
Dante: You both could learn a bit about working with others.
- Dante: You'd make a pretty good hunter, Sänger.
Sänger: The sword who smites demons... Not bad.
Demitri: I know another hunter with a ridiculous looking sword.
- Saya: Oh, Demi-demi, would you mind introducing me to your handsome partner?
Demitri: Are you seriously thinking of trying to seduce a hunter, vixen?
Dante: I think I’ll leave you Japanese yokai to the experts.
- Servbots: Dante! Demitri! Let’s give it our best!
Demitri: Why must we fight alongside such things?
Dante: Hey, it looks like they’ve got a lot of guts to me.
- Ulala: Demitri’s aura is so bright!
Demitri: Hahaha! I’m Batmaster!
Dante: Who would’ve thought so many demons would have a sense of humor?
- Ulala: Dante, a few words on your victory for your family!
Dante: Heh, okay... Don’t worry, I’ll clean up your mess, dad.
Demitri: The son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, eh...
- Valkyrie: We must protect the balance of the world.
Dante: It’s pretty cool seeing a demon and an angel working together.
Demitri: I have no intention of growing accustomed to it. It would only make conquering the dark world more difficult.
- Demitri: An excellent victory. I wish I could toast it with a goblet of fresh blood.
Dante: How about we do the same with some pizza or strawberry sundaes, Valkyrie?
Valkyrie: Um, they both sound fattening, so I think I'll pass.
- Demitri: A mercenary from another world. Let's see what you can do.
Vashyron: Just sit back and check out my skills in action.
Dante: Heh, sounds like me. Let's get this party started.