This is a list of quotes for the paired characters Ciel Alencon and Nana Kozuki. Like the other paired characters, they have a unique pre-battle dialog with all the solo characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select solo characters.
- Alisa: Ciel! Nana! Let's show 'em the power of the God Eaters!
Ciel: It's a tandem operation between Blood and Cradle, huh?
Nana: Boost ignited! Let's come on out blasting!
- Ciel: Target destroyed. Mission completed.
Alisa: Wow. You guys are as solid a team as Lindow and Soma.
Nana: Well, we got a lot tolive up to! Oh, Would you like an Oden sandwich?
- Ciel: Guess we'll just have to pick 'em off, one by one.
Aty: No worries! I've always been pretty good at whack-a-mole.
Nana: Oh, right! How handy are you with a hammer, Aty?
- Axel: If you're ever in trouble, a bazooka strike from behind's never a bad idea.
Nana: Whoa! Kinda cheap... But cool!
Ciel: If we're being judgmental, I think homing bullets are at least as cheap.
- Nana: That stuff on your arms is so mysterious, Captain!
Ciel: Maybe but any object can be explained if you properly take it apart and analyze it.
Captain: Think I better start before these two tear all my gear off...
- Nana: Konyaku, radishes, eggs, octopus, and chikuwa!
Estelle: Right! That's how you make an Oden sandwich? I'll tale that recipe home with me!
Ciel: Let's hope the people of Estelle's world are ready for this...
- Ciel: Are you sure you don't need weapons? Or clothing, for that matter.
Felicia: Don't treat me like some alley cat! I can fight as gracefully as anyone!
Nana: Oh, certainly! You seem pretty used to things... What could go wrong?
- Nana: Good work, Felicia! I've got a yummy fish for you!
Ciel: Hold on, Nana. We need to consider her nutritional balance and establish regular feeding times.
Felicia: Hey! When did I turn into a pet?!
- Heihachi: The power of your blood... and your unbalanced diet... Hmmm!
Nana: And those weird drugs you're always taking... Hmmmmm!
Ciel: Would you stop thinking whatever it is your thinking, people?
- Hibana: This is getting nowhere. I wish I could just take 'em all out at once.
Nana: Yeah, that'd be sweet! I wanna hit 'em all ninja-like, whaaaatcha!
Ciel: Heh. That might be tough with a hammer.
- Ingrid: You youngsters probably wouldn't pick up on the pheromones I exude!
Nana: Hah! You think I'm gonna let your weird pheromones overcome mine?
Ciel: Nana, that's a severe misuse of your blood power.
- Nana: Wow, a Plasma Ring! I wouldn't mind a God Arc like that!
June: There's a yo-yo-style plasma weapon, too.
Ciel: Yo-yo? This calls for further research.
- June: Those were some nice moves, Nana. You've got the natural talent to be a gymnast.
Nana: A gymnast, huh? Hmm, I could toss my hammer high into the air...
Ciel: Just try not to endanger the spectators, Nana.
- Leanne: We'll jump up high in the air, then rain down bullets from above!
Ciel: Mid-air sniping might be pretty effective, come to think of it.
Nana: Sounds a bit stand-outy for a sniper... But I'm sure you can make it fit your style, Ciel!
- Ciel: Opening attack. Leon, back me up.
Leon: That's a God Arc, huh? Maybe I need to study large weaponry a bit more.
Nana: I think a Charge Spear would be a good match for you, Leon.
- Nana: Right! That wraps it up! Time to gather up some materials!
Ciel: We need to scout out the area first, Nana. You too, Leon.
Leon: Heh. You're pretty tough ladies. I feel like I'm hardly even needed.
- Nana: Hmm, I see! That tight clothing must be easy to move in!
Natsu: Well. I'm a ninja, dig? Like, I think all of this stuff over.
Ciel: But is your defense really--actually, never mind. It's your business.
- Pai: Move in an arc around your foes. That's how the Hakkesho stance work.
Ciel: I see. That could come in handy against Aragami, too.
Nana: If I turn on my boost, I can't do much besides zoom forward, but...
- Nana: Ah, nothing like a quick Oden sandwich before battle...
Maya: Ooh, nice. I think I'll have a triple bacon-avocado hamburger!
Ciel: You're gonna have one mean stomachache in a few minutes...
- Nana: Want an Oden sandwich, Ryo? Can't fight on an empty stomach!
Ryo: Thanks! Everyone ready? Let's get sweaty.
Ciel: I only get sweaty if it's a mission requirement.
- Segata: Young women! To what do you devote your lives most?
Ciel: Well, I do research in bullets editing.
Nana: And I'm trying to make the Oden sandwich a lunchtime staple!
- Ciel: Singing, dancing, news reporting... You've got it all, Ulala.
Nana: Kind of like Yuno, Satsuki, and Cypres all rolled into one, maybe?
Ulala: I have no idea who that is! So the answer is: Yes, definitely!
- Ulala: Would the God Eaters care to share a message to their fans across the galaxy?
Nana: We're all super glad your folks finally learned to say our name right! Yay!
Ciel: Maybe they thought we were "Gauze Eaters"?
- Nana: Any decent God Eater needs to keep her stomach full! Here you go, Valkyrie, an Oden sandwich!
Valkyrie: Thank you very much. The food from other lands is always so strange to my palate.
Ciel: It's pretty strange in our world, too.
- Nana: Oh, man, I wish I could grow huge and stomp all over everything, too!
Valkyrie: Well, that's my own magic, I'm afraid. I wouldn't recommended it to others...
Ciel: Fair enough. We'll adjust Nana's dietary intake instead and see where that takes us.