- Yes, I think this is going to require some extreme measures.
- Don't distract me. Let's get moving!
- I hope you're ready for this!
- Let's get this investigation started! Keep your eyes sharp!
- I think a little punishment is in order here!
- You're under arrest for obstruction of justice!
- Detectives do more than just investigate things, you know.
- I don't want to waste too much time here.
- Stand aside. I have a job to do.
- Let's end this here and now.
- Secret Shichisei Kick!
- Heavenly Shichisei!
- My kicks hurt!
- Now...to finish this!
- I'll show you my kung-fu!
- Let us take care of things!
- Let's start the investigation!
- Morrigan, we must move as one.
- I'll match the timing.
- We will not go easy on you!
- Morrigan, don't let up!
- I can't believe they made us clean up.
- Don't slack 'cause there are two of you!
- Well, I don't think we'll be able to question them now...
- Sorry, but you weren't even a challenge!
- Theories don't apply to battles or defeat.
- There's no replacement for daily training!
- Maybe it'd be better to just be a normal girl...
- Xie Xie!
- Mmm, I hope you can show me a good time...
- How cute. I think I'll take your body and your soul.
- There's no need to be frightened. It'll only hurt for a second.
- Are you ready? I shall claim your body and soul.
- Enough talking. Let's just have fun.
- Let's have some fun together.
- Well, at least I won't be bored this time.
- You don't have to resist me...
- Ooh, how clever. This should be interesting.
- Alright, let's finish this your way.
- Take a look at the phantom of darkness.
- Time for the grown-ups to play.
- Time for your punishment!
- The fun's just starting.
- I'll be nice ♪
- We are your opponents.
- You should be thankful.
- I'll join in, Chun-Li.
- I'll just take a nibble.
- Don't worry, it won't hurt.
- Chun-Li, all yours.
- So rough and demanding.
- Poor, poor you ♪
- Yeah, yeah, I know.
- Hmm, I'd give that a 60 out of 100.
- Awww, they were all looks and no show.
- What do you think? Beautiful, right?
- And here I'd thought you'd be able to show a girl a good time...
- Let's play again sometime.
- How pathetic. Try again next time.
- Morrigan: Ooh, it looks like it will be fun to tease this one...
Chun-Li: That's not how I do things. Let's just get this over with.
- Chun-Li: Morrigan, can you take this seriously?
Morrigan: Oh, I'm always serious. As long as I'm not bored.
- Morrigan: Can you hear my heart beating in excitement?
Chun-Li: I'll just take that as a sign of your warrior spirit.
- Chun-Li: I'll show you the culmination of 4000 years of Chinese history!
Morrigan: I wonder how many years it's been for the Demon world?
- Chun-Li: I'll kick the information we need out of them.
Morrigan: Legwork is the foundation of all investigations, right?
- Chun-Li: Maybe I need to put on a bit more muscle...
Morrigan: Put on any more and it'll be hard to keep your figure.
- Chun-Li: Ahahahahaha♪ We did it!
Morrigan: Really? That seemed a bit forced.
- Morrigan: Should I tell you one of your weaknesses?
Chun-Li: There's no need to pour salt on their wounds.
Alisa: You can fly and shoot missiles too, can't you Morrigan!
Morrigan: All those things you can do seem fun, too.
Chun-Li: I guess I'm the only normal one around here...
Morrigan: A succubus and a knight... We actually make a good combination.
Arthur: I couldn't agree more. Even Chun-Li fits in fine!
Chun-Li: Arthur, is that supposed to be a compliment?
Morrigan: How does it feel to be surrounded by beautiful women, tough guy?
Bahn: Awesome! Buff girls like you would make great VIPERS!
Chun-Li: I don't think there's a girl out there who likes to be called "buff."
Morrigan: It must be wonderful being so young and full of strength, hmm...Batsu?
Batsu: W-What's with you? Help me out here, Chun-Li!
Chun-Li: Morrigan, he's still in high school.
Morrigan: Hmm, I never knew human detectives could be so interesting...
Bruno: I get beat, shot, sent flying by explosions, and the pay is lousy to boot.
Chun-Li: Don't try make it out like you're an average detective.
Chun-Li: Fights like this are just routine for us.
Bruno: Yeah, I guess it went a little easier than my cases usually do.
Morrigan: I guess the human world has its problems, too.
Devilotte: Perform well enough, and I may even recruit you as one of my minions.
Morrigan: Well, it sounds like we wouldn't be bored at least. What do you think, Chun-Li?
Chun-Li: A member of law enforcement shouldn't become a minion of evil.
Flynn: I never thought I would have to ally myself with monsters from the dark world...
Morrigan: Hee hee, you could at least call me a succubus.
Chun-Li: I always forget that you aren't human.
Morrigan: Does your armor come flying off right away, too?
Flynn: A knight's armor is his soul. Mine will not break so easily.
Chun-Li: I know one knight who expects his armor to break.
Morrigan: You've always been full of life, but now you're almost unbelievable.
Heihachi: It's all thanks to the age-reversing drug! Gahahaha!
Chun-Li: Heihachi Mishima, I'm going to have to confiscate that drug...for myself.
- Morrigan: Your clothes are so bulky, Imca. You should dress in something more flashy.
Imca: I only wear what I must to protect my body. It's common sense on the battlefield.
Chun-Li: Normal people are definitely a rarity around here.
Juri: Why the hell am I stuck working with you two?!
Chun-Li: We can't trust you, so we have to keep you under observation.
Morrigan: Hee hee, I think this adds a bit of spice to things, personally.
Juri: Once you've gotten a taste of violence, it's hard to enjoy anything else!
Morrigan: Hee hee, its definitely better than being bored.
Chun-Li: If you start turning into a villain, I'm going to have to arrest you, Morrigan.
Lady: Chinese martial arts, eh. It'd be easier if you just used a weapon.
Chun-Li: And walk around weighed down by weapons? Why do that when I can just kick the bad guys?
Morrigan: Either way, its our enemies that I feel bad for in the end.
Chun-Li: Lindow, is that arm of yours okay?
Lindow: Yeah, well, people can get used to anything with time.
Morrigan: Hee hee, you could make a good Darkstalker.
Morrigan: Doesn't it make you lonely being so far away from your wife?
Lindow: Hmm...Yeah, but I guess some couples are just like that.
Chun-Li: Morrigan, don't go getting any bad ideas.
Neneko: You're both so big, you know! Neneko is super jealous, really!
Morrigan: You'll be fine once you grow up, but maybe there are a few things you can start working on now...
Chun-Li: Morrigan, don't go teaching strange things to children.
Rikiya: I must put an end to this evil...no, bewitching energy!
Morrigan: Really? The enemy doesn't seem so impressive to me.
Chun-Li: Morrigan, I think he might be sensing you.
Morrigan: Hee hee, it's been a while since I met a man so full of vigor.
Chun-Li: Whoa, Morrigan. Could you stop it?
Sänger: Flattery and seduction will never sway me.
Saya: How about the three of us go out on the town and drive the boys wild?
Morrigan: Ooh, I like that idea...
Chun-Li: Before we worry about going out on the town, we need to take care of these enemies here.
Tron: With all this chaos, I can be as bad as I want!
Morrigan: Ooh, that sounds fun. Can I join you?
Chun-Li: I hope you two haven't forgotten that I'm a detective.
Ulala: Joining me here today are two women with impressive thighs!
Morrigan: Um, hold on there, Ulala...
Chun-Li: Someday I swear I'll go back to being a normal girl!
Morrigan: We're a team of beautiful women that brings together allure, innocence, and savagery.
Valkyrie: Thank you. Let's all do our best together.
Chun-Li: Hey, would you mind explaining what quality applies to each of us?!
Vashyron: Looks like I have no choice but to whip out my big magnum here!
Morrigan: Oh, and just what is it you're trying to show off, hee hee.
Chun-Li: Don't go getting yourself arrested just before the battle, Vashyron.
Chun-Li: All men of the world must bow down before me!
Vashyron: Oh my queen! My beautiful queen!
Morrigan: It looks like there's at least one man here who is taking you seriously.