This is a list of quotes for the paired characters Chun-Li and Ling Xiaoyu. Like the other paired characters, they have a unique pre-battle dialog with all the solo characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select solo characters.
- "I know how you feel, but don't be hasty."
- "You're under arrest for obstruction of justice!"
- "I won't hold anything back!"
- "I think you need to be punished!"
- "You ready for this? I'll take you on."
- "Remember the old saying, "Mind over muscle"?"
- "I'd better step it up!"
- "I need to train more..."
- "I'll go harder on you next time!"
- "I see you haven't had your fill of kicks yet."
- "I'm not satisfied with that."
- "Xie xie! Zaijian!"
- "Maybe I can still be a normal girl someday."
- "Sorry to be blunt, but you just don't have what it takes to beat me."
- "Oops! I'm sorry if I hit you there too hard!"
- "I hate to say it, but I'm just too experienced for you."
- "Winning is the easy part. It's not losing that proves a challenge."
- "I'm warning you, don't treat me like a kid."
- "Take a good look at how awesome Chinese martial arts are!"
- "I don't get it! Can you keep it simple?"
- "I rather train than study!"
- "Oh man! You sound really confident!"
- "You really want to see what a teenager fighter can do?"
- "As long you go all out, you can take on anyone!"
- "Finish it, Chun-Li!"
- "This is my special finisher!"
- "This is it!"
- "My turn to take the spotlight, Chun-Li!"
- "Time to finish this!"
- "Oh man, I messed up!"
- "I need to step up my speed."
- "I guess I really do need to hit harder."
- "Okay, see you later! Zaijian, bye-bye!"
- "Whoa, I won! Victory!"
- "Nice work! You're as reliable as Panda."
- "I like that. Thanks!"
- "I'm pretty strong, you know!"
- "Sure, sure, I get it! Come on, let's move on!"
- Chun-Li: Do a good job, and I'll teach you the Spinning Bird Kick.
Xiaoyu: I'm not sure the Art of Phoenix stance is quite compatible...
- Chun-Li: Ready, Xiaoyu? Let's do this.
Xiaoyu: I'm ready! Arrows, guns, I can handle it all!
- Chun-Li: Looks like I'll need to make an on-site arrest.
Xiaoyu: Do you think the handcuffs will hold them?
- Xiaoyu: Check out the twin Chinese Fighting Beauties!
Chun-Li: No objections here. Let's show them what we can do!
- Xiaoyu: Can you quit treating me like a kid, Chun-Li?
Chun-Li: As far as I'm concerned... you are.
- Xiaoyu: My youth makes up for all my shortcomings! Yay!
Chun-Li: Seems you and I both have a stubborn streak.
- Xiaoyu: "All of you shall kneel before me!" Heehee, how's that?
Chun-Li: ...Xiaoyu, sweetie, knock it off, please."
- Chun-Li: That wore me out. Why don't we get something sweet today?
Xiaoyu: What about your diet?
- Chun-Li: You ran out of breath? You need to train your stamina.
Xiaoyu: But I'd get all muscular and gross-- I mean, attractive!
- Chun-Li: Let me show you two what an international detective can do.
Xiaoyu: I dunno, I think police should stick to police business!
Alisa: M-Maybe you should trust your elders a bit more...
- Xiaoyu: You're so pretty now. I just can't keep up...
Alisa: It was only three years in my world since we saw each other, you know.
Chun-Li: Xiaoyu's just jealous of grown women. Pay her no mind.
- Chun-Li: Xiaoyu, you fight well, but the same can't be said for your studies.
Aty: Really? Maybe you need better teachers!
Xiaoyu: Maybe I do... All the teachers I know are such screwballs.
- Axel: We should radio in for some bazooka cover fire.
Xiaoyu: Wow! American police have so many cool weapons, Chun-Li!
Chun-Li: One thing for sure, the ICPO isn't quite as militarized...
- Xiaoyu: Whoa, Axel, settle down! You're outta control!
Chun-Li: Don't make me arrest you for property damage.
Axel: Ha! I wouldn't look good in a prison uniform.
- Chun-Li: The ICPO is constantly doing battle with the world's toughest crime leaders.
Xiaoyu: So a skirmish like this is no sweat! Right?
Captain: No sweat? Maybe you belong on the Commando Team.
- Xiaoyu: The Beauty Brigade's gonna get it done!
Estelle: Beauty Brigade? I like the sound of that.
Chun-Li: Yeah, that's one group I can deal with being part of!
- Xiaoyu: Gotta say, Felicia, you act more human than King does!
Felicia: I suppose. He's always got his mouth open, like, "MRAAAHHH".
Chun-Li: I thought that was just a mask.
- Xiaoyu: Hey, old man, is that weird drug you use really safe?
Heihachi: Why don't you try it and find out? The proof is right in front of you!
Chun-Li: I could go back to being a normal little girl...
- Xiaoyu: Ninja really have it tough these days, what with all the competition.
Chun-Li: Yeah, it's hard for them to stand out. Ninja clothes are so common.
Hibana: Have you looked in the mirror lately, Fancy Chinese Girl?
- Chun-Li: Sorry, you're not even close to a match for me!
Hibana: Power is useless without skill and speed!
Xiaoyu: Hmm, I'm pretty sure I've heard that somewhere before...
- Ingrid: 4000 years of Chinese history, huh? My, how quickly the days pass.
Xiaoyu: You sound like an old woman, Ingrid.
Chun-Li: A woman's age is a mystery. You'll learn that someday.
- Xiaoyu: Hahaha, I did it! I'm the strongest woman in the world!
Ingrid: How sweet. Remember your own young and carefree days, Chun-Li?
Chun-Li: Remember when you chose your words more carefully, Ingrid?
- Chun-Li: Xiaoyu, you ought to put some more muscle on those bones.
June: That's right, Xiaoyu! Women gotta be strong!
Xiaoyu: I... I think moderation is key in all things!
- June: Splendid performance, Chun-Li. Care to join the Star Gladiators?
Chun-Li: You know, June, the ICPO could really use an agent like you.
Xiaoyu: Geez, guys, just switch already!
- Leanne: I want to become stronger as a woman...
Chun-Li: Easy enough. Let's start with squats. You in on this too, Xiaoyu?
Xiaoyu: Wait, when did it turn into muscle-building?! I think I'll pass.
- Xiaoyu: We've got a presidential-caliber bodyguard backing us up! Ain't nothing gonna stop us now!
Chun-Li: Be a good escort to us, now, Mr. Government Agent.
Leon: This is not how I expected to serve my country...
- Xiaoyu: Ugh! Way too many enemies TBH.
Natsu: Totally! They're like way ratchet, SHM.
Chun-Li: I swear, young people today are impossible to understand!
- Pai: I'll show you the mystical essence of Chinese martial arts! Hyaaah!
Xiaoyu: Hiyaaah! Whaatchaaa!
Chun-Li: Hah! Hoyah! Hiyah--Wait, are we being stereotypes? Is that it?
- Pai: This might've been the most painful day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
Xiaoyu: Whoa epic burn! No wonder you're a famous actor!
Chun-Li: Something about that sounds familiar, though...
- Maya: Chun-Li, you're a detective, right? Give us some insider info!
Chun-Li: I'm not about to disclose the results of my investigations.
Xiaoyu: I'm not sure you quite get the whole deal with detectives, Maya.
- Xiaoyu: These are strong foes... But we've got the advantage of youth!
Ryo: Yeah, Xiaoyu, we've got vigor and idealism they can never touch!
Chun-Li: Umm... You know I'm in earshot, right? Hello?
- Xiaoyu: I've got to save up money in order to build Xiaoyu Land!
Segata: I'll lend my aid, Xiaoyu! Together we can truly make it Sanshiro Land!
Chun-Li: Xiaoyu, you're gonna get your dream hijacked again!
- Ulala: Please tell our viewers what mottoes inspire you to success!
Chun-Li: Umm... "Evil-doers, feel the power of my kick!" Like that?
Xiaoyu: Oh, uh, "I-I dream of a world that's just one giant amusement park!"
- Chun-Li: We shall make all men kneel before us!
Valkyrie: What?! Er--Yes, Miss Chun-Li! Whatever you say!
Xiaoyu: Whoa, that kinda came out of nowhere.