This is a list of quotes for the paired characters Chrom and Lucina. Like the other paired characters, they have a unique pre-battle dialog with all the solo characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select solo characters.
- Lucina: Alisa, your uniform... It's wonderful! Someday I too will demonstrate such style!
Chrom: Sorry, Alisa. Lucina's taste in clothes is a bit off.
Alisa: Wait a minute! My clothes are totally normal, all right?
- Aty: Let's go, Chrom and Lucina! I'll do my best, too!
Lucina: Wow... If only we had her kind of awakening power.
Chrom: Do you think that sort of awakening ritual would work on the Falchion?
- Chrom: A summoner? I would be ecstatic to have someone like you in my militia.
Lucina: And a teacher, too! She might make a fine tactician.
Aty: I do appreciate the interest, but, er...
- Axel: My fists can shatter any obstacle in my path!
Lucina: My father's good at breaking things, too!
Chrom: You're one to talk, Lucina.
- Chrom: It's over... But don't let your guard down yet, Lucina.
Axel: Nah, it's OK. A little rest is good for you, Lucina.
Lucina: Um, I'm not sure who I should be listening to...
- Lucina: Captain, don't tell us you are hiding your true face as well?
Chrom: Let it go, Lucina. Everyone has their own cross to bear.
Captain: Uh, these are just my analyzing goggles... But on second thought, let's drop it.
- Estelle: Wow, your muscles are really tense. Hard day on the job, maybe?
Chrom: Wait, you're a princess AND a masseuse?
Lucina: Ooh, the perfect esthetician! I have a lot to live up to!
- Estelle: That bridal outfit. What I wouldn't give to try it on!
Lucina: Perhaps we can arrange something. Would you trade your Enchanting Belle costume for it?
Chrom: Lucina, as your father, I feel I have to step in here.
- Lucina: I didn't know there were Taguels in other worlds.
Chrom: But are you unable to complete the transformation, Felicia?
Felicia: It doesn't work like that, silly! I'm a catgirl!
- Heihachi: They call me the King of Iron Fist. One hand is enough for me!
Lucina: Well, my father's from a line of heroes! Barehanded combat's a cinch!
chrom: At least give me a sword, Lucina...
- Hibana: Let's go, You two try not to lag behind.
Lucina: I suppose this is what you have to do if you want to conceal your true identity.
Chrom: Though I feel we're only arousing more suspicion...
- Ingrid: Ngh! My Code Holder blood... It's burning! Can I no longer control the power of the seal!?
Lucina: Do people in other worlds suffer like Owain under uncontrollable impulses?!
Chrom: I wonder who made Lissa's son the way he was in the first place...
- Lucina: In order to save the future... I will protect my father!
June: A girl warping in from the future... Even I think That's wild, and I fight with mind-plasma!
Chrom: The power to save the future by changing the past... Not a very common thing, no.
- Lucina: Great work, Father! Would you like a massage?
June: Yeah, I could stretch out your back muscles with a Camel Clutch!
Chrom: I-I appreciate the thought, but...
- Chrom: You can change your destiny! And I swear I will change ours!
Leanne: Right! You can overcome fate. I believe it!
Lucina: Let's go. This battle will connect to our futures!
- Leon: Yo, Majesty. You need a bodyguard?
Chrom: I already have a trusty guardian at my side. Right, Lucina?
Lucina: Father... It overjoys me to hear that from you!
- Natsu: C'mon, let's bust their noggins ASAP and get the hell outta dodge!
Lucina: Oh, dear. I don't understand her speech... Yet it sounds noble and powerful.
Chrom: Try not to let it rub off on you, Lucina.
- Pai: You may both be royalty, but is your kung fu strong enough?
Chrom: Kung fu? To what could she be referring?
Lucina: Father, I think it's some kind of otherworldly superpower!
- Maya: Wow, your father looks so young! I'm jealous!
Lucina: I know! So strong, yet he miraculously keeps his youth about him... I'm so proud of him!
Chrom: Lucina, you do realize I'm actually not that old, don't you?
- Chrom: What is up, young soldier? How does it hang?
Ryo: H-Hang? You need me to teach you how to play Hang-On?
Lucina: You don't need to practice camaraderie right now, Father.
- Segata: Chrom! The only true way to play is Classic Mode!
Chrom: Wh-What on earth? This man's intense aura is practically overpowering me!
Lucina: Something tells me we'd better avoid defeat at all costs...
- Ulala: Chrom and Lucina, do you have any pre-battle comments for our viewers?
Chrom: Frederick! Lissa! My militia's in your capable hands!
Lucina: The future doesn't have to be bleak, everyone. We can change it!
- Ulala: And that concludes my report on these dazzling royals! Stay tuned!
Lucina: I can scarcely believe the dances they have in other worlds, father.
Chrom: Quite. If Olivia saw her, she'd faint on the spot.
- Chrom: I note that the Valkyries in other worlds do not appear to ride horses.
Lucina: From her style, I would have guessed her to be a Dread Fighter, myself.
Valkyrie: I'm not sure what you mean. but I can fly and grow into a giant, too, if that helps.
- Lucina: I always wind up poking holes in the walls during training.
Valkyrie: Well, think of it as a sign that you're strong enough to slash through your foes.
Chrom: Good point. Maybe Frederick has no reason to complain.