This is a list of quotes for the paired characters Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine in Project X Zone 2. Like the other paired characters, they have a unique pre-battle dialog with all the solo characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select solo characters.
- Alisa: Chris? You're staring at my God Arc. Is something the matter?
Chris: I was just wondering if we could add devouring abilities to the Genesis.
Jill: It might work, but it sure looks nasty.
- Chris: Former soldier, teacher, summoner? That's quite a resume.
Jill: Maybe the Bio-Terrorism task force will be the next step for you, huh?
Aty: I-I think maybe we should first deal with the battle in front of us...
- Chris: Axel, your uppercut is impressive. Maybe you could teach me something?
Axel: No prob, buddy! How about my Dragon Smash, too?
Jill: Just don't let your shooting skill get rusty, OK, Chris?
- Jill: I'd sure like to reverse-engineer those Energy Gloves.
Captain: It may be difficult given your current technology.
Chris: Even if we could, I'm not sure I'd want to go around wearing those...
- Chris: The Captain's got the right idea. Let's fight as a team!
Captain: Time to bring out the Original Eleven, huh?
Jill: If we all launched an operation together, well... Tremble, zombies.
- Estelle: Do you mind if I put you two into a children's book?
Chris: I'd prefer that our classified tactics not be put into print...
Jill: Besides, I'm not sure we're going to have a happy ending.
- Chris: Huge legs and a long tail! Felicia, don't tell me they used a virus on you!
Felicia: Could you be more rude? This is how I was born!
Jill: Are your hands supposed to be bigger than the rest of your body?
- Chris: Heihachi, you're not cooking up any new drugs, are you?
Heihachi: I'm thinking about a drug to induce blonde hair next.
Jill: Hmph, who would go out of their way to turn their hair blonde.
- Hibana: The BSAA, huh? Show me what you've got.
Chris: You're with the Shinobi Agency? Um...
Jill: Isn't it hard to blend into the night in that?
- Hibana: Enemy date, scan complete. Not bad.
Chris: A special Shinobi suit, huh? Jill, think it'd fit you?
Jill: I'm not putting on that thing. You do it.
- Chris: Ingrid... She's strong, but something about her is shady.
Jill: Ingrid, mind if we scan you with the Genesis later?
Ingrid: S-Stay away. I don't want you looking at my insides.
- June: We're all spec ops! Let's show 'em what we're made of!
Jill: With that outfit, I can hardly believe we're in the same line of work...
Chris: Really? I'm already pretty used to it.
- Chris: You're brave, Leanne. You remind me of Jill when she was young.
Leanne: Was Jill a genius with makeup too?
Jill: Umm, no comment.
- Chris: As always, great moves, Leanne.
Leanne: The two of you need a lot more airborne shooting!
Jill: Sorry, but at my age, improbable gymnastics are out of the question.
- Chris: Well well, who'd have thought we'd ever form a team like this?
Leon: Seriously. You gonna call up your little sister Claire, too?
Jill: You joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if that happened one day...
- Chris: OK, that's all cleaned up. Let's move on, Leon.
Leon: You sure are calm considering the circumstances, Chris.
Jill: Sadly, these days we rarely have missions that AREN'T incredibly weird.
- Chris: The power of Arahabaki? Could it be a new virus!?
Natsu: Virus? It's a demon, dummy. D-E-M-O-N!
Jill: Whatever you call it, it's all the same to us, Natsu.
- Pai: You could make a movie of this! Get some footage on that camera of yours!
Jill: You mean the Genesis? Wait, does it take video too?
Chris: Beats me. Should we give it a try?
- Pai: It's just like a movie! Awesome gunfights and everything!
Chris: This is no movie. It's a real battle, Pai.
Jill: I have to admit the enemies and location are kind of cinematic.
- Jill: Here we go! Cover me with your occult power, Maya!
Maya: Don't worry, Phoenix and the Steel Samurai are here with us too!
Chris: So a lawyer, a medium, and a samurai walk into the bar exam...
- Jill: I had no idea Japanese lawyers were so amazing! Are they all like you?
Chris: If the courtrooms are anything like this, I don't know how they avoid catastrophic injuries.
Phoenix: Who said we avoided them?
- Chris: Heh, look at us, teaming up with a schoolboy.
Ryo: Hey, I'm not just some kid. You need me to show my moves?
Jill: It's a joke, Ryo. We know age doesn't mean a thing.
- Segata: You call that a Genesis? Does it even have Blast Processing?!
Jill: What? O-Of course! I think. Chris, it does Blast Processing, right?
Chris: ...Maybe? Jill, do you have the manual?
- Jill: Ulala, reporting is great, but always watch your surroundings!
Ulala: Roger! Any zombies appear, it's A Button Beam!
Chris: We should consider adopting some serious optic weapons technology, too.
- Chris: That "Big Magic" thing of yours looks awfully handy.
Jill: Especially for when we fight gigantic bio-weapons.
Valkyrie: I understand. I will gladly share my knowledge.