- So this is who we’re up against. It’ll be a tough fight…
- Be careful. There’s no telling what tricks they have planned.
- You should put your feelings aside. They’ll only make you weaker.
- Roger that. Commencing the mission.
- We’re all making it out of this alive.
- Don’t underestimate the enemy. Let’s do this.
- We’ll make it through this mission one way or another.
- I’m fully loaded and ready to go.
- Let’s get this operation started. You know the plan right?
- We can’t allow things to end here.
- I can’t miss!
- I’ll give it a shot!
- I’ll show you how to survive!
- I see you. Freeze!
- I’m your opponent!
- We'll provide backup!
- Leave it to me!
- Go get 'em, Jill!
- Supporting! Let's drop them!
- Jill, follow my lead.
- I'll stop them right here!
- I never take any threat lightly.
- That was an ideal outcome. Let's make it the same next time.
- Don't relax just yet. We've got to move on to the next target.
- Well, that's that.
- Be careful. The enemy could get backup.
- I've got to check my ammo reserves.
- I’ll do the best I can. Let’s get moving.
- Looks like warnings aren’t going to work here, so let’s just take care of them.
- I think I should have brought more weapons.
- We shouldn’t try to draw this out any longer than we have to.
- I wish we could fight them at a greater distance.
- Let’s take note of the enemy’s pattern as we fight.
- You seem ready. I’m counting on you.
- This is just another mission. Don’t let it get to you.
- Focus. The battle is about to begin.
- It’s like the only way forward is straight through them.
- My eyes don’t deceive me.
- Begin scanning.
- Bio-scanner, on!
- Genesis, activate!
- Sorry, but you're finished.
- This is my trump card!
- None of you will escape.
- Think you can stand this?
- We must strike the enemy's weak point!
- Chris, leave it to me.
- Giving one hundred and ten percent!
- Stepping in to take command.
- Let's blow them to pieces.
- Providing cover fire.
- Somehow we managed to pull it off.
- Mission complete. Let's keep moving.
- Don't relax just yet. We've got to find our next target.
- I'm glad I brought along that extra ammo.
- As long as guns work, we can handle anything.
- We're lucky to be alive.
- Chris: Teamwork is going to be the key here Jill.
Jill: Roger. This’ll be just like old times.
- Jill: I don’t think this is going to be easy…
Chris: No problem. I brought plenty of ammo.
- Jill: Chris, our mission…
Chris: Yeah, I know.
- Chris: I don’t want to lose anymore friends.
Jill: Don’t worry. I’m not going anywhere Chris.
- Chris: Lately, it’s like I’m already sizing things up before I can be afraid…
Jill: Well, we have seen a lot over the years.
- Jill: You seem a bit out of breath, Chris.
Chris: Not by a long shot. I still have plenty left to give.
- Chris: Somehow, this takes me back to my days in S.T.A.R.S…
Jill: I guess we are still doing pretty much the same thing as we did back then.
- Chris: That went well.
Jill: No complaints here either.
- Alisa: Chris, Jill, let’s do our best!
Chris: A combat android. We could use of few of them in the B.S.A.A…
Jill: But first we’d have to get her to stop removing her head in front of people.
- Arthur: Let us begin! As long as I have my daggers, I shall never fall!
- Jill: Does he mean to say that knives are stronger than guns?
- Chris: It might seem that way if you watch Arthur, but I wouldn’t try to imitate him.
- Bahn: Bioweapons? Sound confusin’ to me!
- Jill: It’s actually not that difficult to understand, Bahn.
- Chris: Yeah. They’re enemies of humanity that must be defeated, that’s all.
Batsu: You guys have a ton of guns. Can I try shooting some of them?
Chris: No way. These aren't toys, after all.
Jill: You aren't satisfied with shooting fire from your fists, Batsu?
Jill: We've even heard of you even in the B.S.A.A., Detective Bruno.
Bruno: Are you saying even you special units are thinking of recruiting me now?
Chris: I don't think we have enough lives to work alongside you.
Devilotte: You soldiers should be soldierly and get out there on the frontline!
Chris: Don't get the wrong idea. We aren't soldiers.
Jill: Even though our work is sometimes more difficult than military missions...
Jill: Now this is a pretty surreal scene here.
Flynn: Huh? What do you mean?
Chris: A medieval knight fighting alongside two special forces agents.
Chris: Heihachi Mishima, where was your age-reversing drug manufactured?
Heihachi: As if I'd tell. What're you so worried about?
Jill: We're a bit sensitive when it comes to viruses and pharmaceuticals.
Heihachi: This body could even handle that virus of yours!
Chris: What are you thinking, Heihachi. Don't underestimate it.
Jill: I'm scared that he might actually be crazy enough to try it.
- Jill: Imca, can you really handle a weapon like that?
Imca: I was going to ask you all the same thing.
Chris: I've got my rocket launcher if the need arises.
- Chris: It's over. Are you two okay?
Imca: The enemy is down. No problems here.
Jill: Just as long as they don't get back up again.
Chris: How involved is S.I.N. in this incident?
Juri: As if I'm gonna talk to low-level B.S.A.A. dogs like you!
Jill: Actually, we're founding members of the orginazation.
Lady: Does the B.S.A.A. also hunt devils?
Chris: We specialize in bio-terrorism. That keeps our hands full.
Jill: You can’t really compare B.O.W. and devils in the first place.
Chris: Being a devil hunter seems dangerous. How about coming over to the B.S.A.A.?
Jill: You’d be able to fight B.O.W. that are just as dangerous as any devil.
Lady: Can I think it over?
Jill: Lindow, that arm of yours…Will the infection spread?
Lindow: Nah, I don’t think so. Does it bother you that much?
Chris: Experience has taught us that it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
- Neneko: Oooh, Neneko is so hot, you know. Neneko's heart is pounding, it is.
Jill: Neneko, do you feel itchy?! Do you have a hunger that won't go away!?
Chris: Don't be so worried, Jill. I'm sure it's just a cold or something.
Rikiya: You should not rely upon guns alone. You must train your bodies to become weapons as well.
Chris: I couldn't agree more. I need to keep working on my fighting skills.
Jill: That’s true, but just don’t start spinning around or shooting flames everywhere.
Jill: Phew…mission complete, for now.
Rikiya: This is still far from over.
Chris: There’s no telling what will happen next. But that’s just part of our job description, eh Jill?
- Sänger: You both look as if you have been to hell and back.
Chris: It's not as if we wanted to see what we've seen.
Jill: Even this time we've found ourselves caught up in all this during another mission.
Jill: So your orginazation is dedicated to bringing chaos to the world?
Saya: But don't worry, we don't use viruses or anything like that.
Chris: That goes without saying. We wouldn't be able to fight alongside you if you did.
Saya: You B.S.A.A. aren't bad. How would you like to work with Ouma?
Jill: You're kidding. We would never work with an orginazation that skirts the edge of the law.
Chris: We've got our hands full with B.O.W. as it is.
Tron: Let’s get this over with so we can strip them of valuables!
Chris: If you find any ammo send it my way.
Jill: Yeah. Wait, is looting the enemy part of what we’re doing here?
Ulala: This time we bring you detailed coverage of the B.S.A.A. bioterrorism unit.
Jill: Chris, shouldn't we have some sort of policy for dealing with the media?
Chris: I don't think anyone's ever dealt with reporters from space before...
Jill: You'd think B.O.W.s would be enough, but now we've got an angel here.
Valkyrie: Umm, I'm sorry...?
Chris: Hey, at least the angel is on our side. And some of the devils too.
- Vashyron: I think this old guy will take a break and let you youngsters handle this!
Chris: I'm pretty sure I'm older than you, actually.
Jill: No comment.