This is a list of quotes for the solo character Captain Commando. Like the other solo characters, he has a unique pre-battle dialog with all the paired characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select paired characters.
- This is the power of justice!
- I vow to act as a leader.
- My goggles will help me analyze the situation.
- I'm taking you on. Get ready.
- No more messing around. Here I come.
- Your evil deeds end here!
- I'm afraid you stand opposed to all that is decent!
- OK! Let's work all together to defeat them!
- I refuse to let evil go unchecked!
- Now is the time for justice!
- Captain Commando is here!
- Evil must never prevail!
- Time to finish this!
- It is my sacred duty to smash evil!
- Time for a combo attack!
- Justice! That is what I bring!
- My Captain Storm is now complete!
- Underestimate the Captain at your peril!
- This is my answer! Full power!
- Taste the thunder of justice!
- This is it! I'll finish this!
- I will finish you at maximum power!
- Energy Gloves at full power!
- Quite so. I can't afford to lose.
- If only Mack were here, this would've gone a lot smoother.
- That's right! I am Captain Commando!
- I'll have to let Baby Head analyze this battle data.
- Exactly! Justice WILL be served!
- I still can't do it as well as Ginzu.
- How did you get so tough?
- Well, evil is nothing if not tenacious.
- I can see your knees knocking, villain!
- I didn't think I was pulling my punches.
- I see I still have a long ways to go.
Akira Yuki & Kage-MaruEdit
- Akira: You think I could rent that combat armor?
Captain: Rent? Oh, no need to pay me... Assuming you can handle the work.
Kage-Maru: Do not expect great monetary reward, either.
Chris Redfield & Jill ValentineEdit
- Jill: I'd sure like to reverse-engineer those Energy Gloves.
Captain: It may be difficult given your current technology.
Chris: Even if we could, I'm not sure I'd want to go around wearing those...
- Chris: The Captain's got the right idea. Let's fight as a team!
Captain: Time to bring out the Original Eleven, huh?
Jill: If we all launched an operation together, well... Tremble, zombies.
Chrom & LucinaEdit
- Lucina: Captain, don't tell us you are hiding your true face as well?
Chrom: Let it go, Lucina. Everyone has their own cross to bear.
Captain: Uh, these are just my analyzing goggles... But on second thought, let's drop it.
Chun-Li & Ling XiaoyuEdit
- Chun-Li: The ICPO is constantly doing battle with the world's toughest crime leaders.
Xiaoyu: So a skirmish like this is no sweat! Right?
Captain: No sweat? Maybe you belong on the Commando Team.
Ciel Alencon & Nana KouzukiEdit
- Nana: That stuff on your arms is so mysterious, Captain!
Ciel: Maybe but any object can be explained if you properly take it apart and analyze it.
Captain: Think I better start before these two tear all my gear off...
Dante & VergilEdit
- Captain: Captain Gauntlet, maximum power!
Dante: Maybe I should have brought Ifrit along, too.
Vergil: Dante, what happened to my Beowulf?
Demitri Maximoff & Morrigan AenslandEdit
- Demitri: As ever, humans seek solace in groups. None I've ever seen before, though.
Captain: They're trusty allies. You should try it too! Vampire Commandoes!
Morrigan: That sounds surprisingly enticing. We'll give it some thought, Captain.
Ichiro Ogami & Erica FontaineEdit
- Captain: Should I go with Corridor or Fire? Or maybe use one of my allies?
Erica: You've got a lot of moves compared to our ticket-taker over here!
Ichiro: Aww, Erica, now you're just being mean.
Jin Kazama & Kazuya MishimaEdit
- Kazuya: Defender of justice, huh? Hypocrites like you make me sick.
Captain: Well! Looks like old Devil Kazuya's in a snit about something.
Jin: Don't rile him up, Captain, tempting as it is. Our enemies come first.
- Captain: That was a beautiful combination. Excellent!
Jin: Please don't say the E-word again, Captain.
Kazuya: Yeah... It reminds us of too much pain in our past.
Kazuma Kiryu & Goro MajimaEdit
- Captain: Checking criminal data... Hmm? I'm seeing you guys in the database.
Majima: I damn well hope so! My record's a badge of honor.
Kiryu: I have no regrets. My past has made me who I am.
Kite & HaseoEdit
- Haseo: I don't trust people who go on about truth and justice. What about you, Captain?
Captain: Well, what can I say? Any superhero has to have his secrets.
Kite: What, like secret weapons? Or do you have a secret identity?
- Captain: You folks have friends, too, right? Why don't you call them up?
Kite: Hmm... You think BlackRose or Mistral would be into this?
Haseo: I could deal with Kuhn, I suppose, but I'd like to keep Atoli out of this.
KOS-MOS & FioraEdit
- Captain: Would you two care to join my force? You could be our Android and Machinist Commandoes.
Fiora: Depending on the equipment you can offer... We might just have a deal, Captain!
KOS-MOS: You aren't returning to your own world, Fiora?
- Fiora: Wish I had some companions I could call on, like Shulk or Reyn or Dunban...
KOS-MOS: Myself as well. Shion, chaos, MOMO, Ziggy, Jr., Jin...
Captain: Awfully greedy, you two.
Reiji Arisu & XiaomuEdit
- Reiji: Have you recruited some new members, Captain?
Captain: All in the name of defeating the minions of evil.
Xiaomu: I love your Energy Gloves, Captain. They're so bad.
Ryu & Ken MastersEdit
- Ken: The crew ain't with you this time, Captain?
Captain: No. Ginzu, Baby Head, Mack, and Guy all had another mission to attend to.
Ryu: Boy, the Commando Team's sure got it rough. Wait, did you say--
Sakura Shinguji & Gemini SunriseEdit
- Gemini: I'll take 'em on with my Gemini Corridor and Gemini Fire!
Sakura: Just try to keep the lightning to a minimum, Gemini...
Captain: Hey, wait a second! Those are MY moves!
Strider Hiryu & HotsumaEdit
- Captain: How would you two like to become Ninja Commandos?
Hotsuma: Ninja... Commandos?
Hiryu: Don't you already have one of those? Two, if you're generous.
- Captain: Hey, wanna learn some of the deadly strikes of Bushin-ryu?
Hotsuma: Bushin-ryu? Does it incorporate well into other styles?
Hiryu: I'll pass.
X & ZeroEdit
- X: Rising Fire and Triad Thunder!
Zero: And I've got my Ryuenjin and Raijingeki.
Captain: Hold on, robo-buddies! You keep that up, I'll have nothing to do here!
- Captain: Yes! Spectacular moves out there, Zero!
Zero: You weren't too shabby, either. Every bit the Commando Team leader.
X: Sheesh, you guys, get a room.
Yuri Lowell & Flynn ScifoEdit
- Captain: I fight for the sake of peace, for I am Captain Commando!
Yuri: I've sure run into a lot of off-kilter captains in my life.
Flynn: It takes a lot to remain dedicated to justice, Yuri.
Zephyr & VashyronEdit
- Captain: A freelance mercenary group, huh? Well, shall we fight together for justice?
Zephyr: Captain Commando... They don't get more "hero" than you, do they?
Vashyron: I knew I shoulda brought along my spandex.