This is a list of quotes for the solo character Bruno Delinger. Like the other solo characters, he has a unique pre-battle dialog with all the paired characters and additionally, around five post-battle dialogs with select paired characters.
- Is that your way of saying you're fired up?
- Looks like we're going to have to search this one by force!
- Man, I've got the worst luck...
- Hands up! Ah, if only that would work here...
- You mean we have to fight this guy? Give me a break...
- I wish I could pass some of this bad luck onto you.
- I was hoping to just arrest them and get this over with, but it looks like they aren't coming easy...
- Time to take care of business!
- I was hoping we take it easy this time, but...
- Come on now, this is no time to joke around.
- I'm still on active duty!
- C'mon, let me deal with this!
- I use whatever I got!
- Wanna know what I use as weapons?
- Oh ho ho, coming through!
- Make way for Mr. Dynamite!
- Here comes the cavalry!
- Shoo fly, don't bother me.
- Hey, I'm a cop. Freeze!
- Don't worry about me.
- I got a little carried away!
- This is gonna be crazy!
- Overdid it agaaaaaaain!
- Wh-What is going on?
- H-help meeeee!
- Nga... My clothes!
- Too much explosives!
- That's not according to plan!
- Oh god, I need help!
- Not bad for someone my age, eh?
- I don't think we've suffered too many losses this time.
- I agree. We get along, you and I.
- Hey now, don't let it go to your head.
- What else did you think would happen?!
- I guess that closes this case!
Akira Yuki & Pai ChanEdit
- Akira: I heard they teach you detectives martial arts.
Bruno: Yeah, I know a few moves. Somersaults, the giant swing, kouenraku, stuff like that.
Pai: Um, who taught you all that?
Chris Redfield & Jill ValentineEdit
Jill: We've even heard of you even in the B.S.A.A., Detective Bruno.
Bruno: Are you saying even you special units are thinking of recruiting me now?
Chris: I don't think we have enough lives to work alongside you.
Chun-Li & MorriganEdit
- Morrigan: Hmm, I never knew human detectives could be so interesting...
Bruno: I get beat, shot, sent flying by explosions, and the pay is lousy to boot.
Chun-Li: Don't try make it out like you're an average detective.
Dante & Demitri MaximoffEdit
Demitri: Combat bores me if it is not elegant and refined.
Bruno: I think elegant is probably the last word anyone would use to describe me.
Dante: Mops, pepper, and clocks…I don’t think even I could pull that off with style.
Frank West & Hsien-KoEdit
- Frank: Hsien-Ko, can you carry my dumbbell, chainsaw, and fire extinguisher?
Bruno: You can hang onto my mop, pepper, and clock, too.
Hsien-ko: Hold on guys! My sleeves can't hold everything!
Gemini Sunrise & Erica FontaineEdit
Gemini: Yes, Mr. Dynamite! Let's go!
Erica: Blow them to smithereens, Bruno!
Bruno: Hey, you guys are talking like you actually think I explode.
Haken Browning & Kaguya NanbuEdit
Haken: Okay, Dynamite Cop. Shall we?
Bruno: I hear ya loud and clear, cowboy. How about you, cowgirl?
Kaguya: Yes, yes, dairy references, very original.
Ichiro Ogami & Sakura ShingujiEdit
Bruno: So you’re the commander? It must be nice being in charge of so many pretty girls.
Ichiro: I’ve never really thought about it that way before!
Sakura: Ogami is a very straight-laced guy. Right? Right!?
Jin Kazama & Ling XiaoyuEdit
Jin: Heh, there sure are a lot of weird detectives around.
Bruno: I heard in Hong Kong there's even a cop who spends most of his time rolling around on the ground.
Xiaoyu: I think I might know who you're talking about...
Kite & BlackRoseEdit
Bruno: Characters from a game? You mean those things that make the bleep-bloop noises?
Kite: No, you have to connect to the network with your PC, and then...
BlackRose: Give it up, Kite. He'll never understand.
Bruno: I wonder how I would go about arresting a character from a game...
Kite: Hmm, well you could arrest the person actually playing the game.
BlackRose: First off, we haven't done anything wrong. We're victims here!
Kogoro & MiiEdit
- Kogoro: I'm from the Tenzai Detective Agency. We'll take on any case.
Bruno: You're pretty young for a detective. Maybe I should become one too.
Mii: Only if you're okay making next to nothing.
- Kogoro: Phew, I’m pooped. Could you rub my shoulders, m’lady?
Mii: Why me?! Well, I guess I can a bit later…
Bruno: You two have a good working relationship.
KOS-MOS & T-elosEdit
T-elos: Time to decimate this maggot. Don’t just stand there!
Bruno: Killer robots in sexy getups…This is some scary stuff.
KOS-MOS: We are humanoid, anti-Gnosis tactic systems, Bruno.
Kurt & RielaEdit
Kurt: Let's commence the battle. Detective, Riela, cover me.
Bruno: The military, eh... I don't have too many good memories of those days.
Riela: Don't worry, Bruno. Kurt is a great commanding officer.
Reiji Arisu & XiaomuEdit
Reiji: Xiaomu, do you know what Detective Bruno uses for weapons?
Xiaomu: Mops! Clocks! Pepper!
Bruno: Today is just another case for the dynamite cop!
Ryu & Ken MastersEdit
Bruno: You guys are street fighters, right? You probably use everything including the kitchen sink.
Ken: Well, I do know a few guys who'll try anything.
Ryu: All we need are our diligently trained bodies and our honed skills.
Ryu: I only desire the strength to win, not to defeat others.
Bruno: I just want the strength to make arrests without breaking everything.
Ken: That all depends on how much effort you make, Bruno.
Soma Schicksal & Alisa AmiellaEdit
Soma: Our weapons have good reach. This should be over in no time.
Bruno: So we're talking big weapons, eh? I'm pretty handy with a frozen tuna myself.
Alisa: A tuna?! Are sure that's really a weapon?
Toma & CyrilleEdit
Bruno: You kids shouldn't go around carrying giant knives like that.
Toma: Don't worry, we keep them put away most of the time.
Cyrille: They're actually Holy Swords. Saying giant knives makes it sound overblown.
X & ZeroEdit
X: As a Maverick Hunter I must do something!
Bruno: So are you hunters like cops or something?
Zero: Maybe so, if you think of Mavericks as criminals.
Yuri Lowell & Estellise Sidos HeurasseinEdit
Estelle: Let’s do our best, right?
Bruno: That’s right. You two kids can handle it no problem.
Yuri: You should try helping, too.
Zephyr & LeanneEdit
Leanne: Let's pull off some great aerial shots this time!
Bruno: I can't jump all over the place like you kids, so I hope you're okay with that.
Zephyr: It's all good as long as you at least go flying somewhere in the end.
Bruno: You know, sometimes it's fun to use other things besides guns.
Zephyr: A machine gun is the only other thing I need.
Leanne: Shaking pepper down on everyone from the air does sound fun, though.