This is a list of quotes for the solo character Aty. Like the other solo characters, she has a unique pre-battle dialog with all the paired characters and additionally, around six post-battle dialogs with select paired characters.
Akira Yuki & Kage-MaruEdit
- Akira: Aty, your moves... Do you have ninja experience?
Aty: Well, I've had military training... Oh, and I jump across lily pads and stuff.
Kage-Maru: Lily pads? The training of a true shinobi!
Chris Redfield & Jill ValentineEdit
- Chris: Former soldier, teacher, summoner? That's quite a resume.
Jill: Maybe the Bio-Terrorism task force will be the next step for you, huh?
Aty: I-I think maybe we should first deal with the battle in front of us...
Chrom & LucinaEdit
- Aty: Let's go, Chrom and Lucina! I'll do my best, too!
Lucina: Wow... If only we had her kind of awakening power.
Chrom: Do you think that sort of awakening ritual would work on the Falchion?
- Chrom: A summoner? I would be ecstatic to have someone like you in my militia.
Lucina: And a teacher, too! She might make a fine tactician.
Aty: I do appreciate the interest, but, er...
Chun-Li & Ling XiaoyuEdit
- Chun-Li: Xiaoyu, you fight well, but the same can't be said for your studies.
Aty: Really? Maybe you need better teachers!
Xiaoyu: Maybe I do... All the teachers I know are such screwballs.
Ciel Alencon & Nana KouzukiEdit
- Ciel: Guess we'll just have to pick 'em off, one by one.
Aty: No worries! I've always been pretty good at whack-a-mole.
Nana: Oh, right! How handy are you with a hammer, Aty?
Dante & VergilEdit
- Vergil: Summoner, can you call forth devils as well?
Aty: Devils? Well, there are creatures from the Spirit World Sapureth I could--
Dante: Whoa, Aty, don't worry. We've already got enough devils here.
Demitri Maximoff & Morrigan AenslandEdit
- Morrigan: Mmmm, you get me so worked up. Let's make this a night to remember...
Aty: Oh, sure! We can stay up late talking about stuff.
Demitri: That isn't exactly the type of night we're in the mood for...
Ichiro Ogami & Erica FontaineEdit
- Erica: Excuse me, teacher! Would crepes and custard and melons count as an afternoon meal?
Aty: Well, as snacks, certainly. Although melons are more of a dessert fruit...
Ichiro: This isn't a picnic, Erica.
- Aty: Well, that's that. Time to gather up some food ingredients.
Erica: I'll handle the cooking! Let's see, omelets, fried fish, minestrone...
Ichiro: Erica, no! For the love of all that is good and holy!
Jin Kazama & Kazuya MishimaEdit
- Aty: Are you going to school, Jin? I hope your father's encouraging your studies.
Kazuya: Hmph. He can study the physics of his body falling off a cliff, for all I care.
Jin: Try not to get us riled up against each other before battle, Aty.
Kazuma Kiryu & Goro MajimaEdit
- Kiryu: I bet the kids dig having a teacher like you.
Aty: Oh, if anything, I learn a lot more from the children.
Majima: If you'd been my teacher, I probably woulda studied a lot more, babe.
Kite & HaseoEdit
- Haseo: We got company. Back me up, Atoli! Wait, you're not Atoli.
Aty: Now, now, Haseo, no picking on your teacher.
Kite: Heh. Bet you thought The World would keep you safe from school discipline.
- Kite: I wonder if this battle's ever gonna end?
Aty: Just take it easy. Keep walking ahead and never give up.
Haseo: At a walking pace, huh? Hah. Yeah, great.
KOS-MOS & FioraEdit
- KOS-MOS: For what purpose are these enemies here? For what purpose are we here?
Fiora: Prepare yourself for this battle, ex-military instructor!
Aty: Um... If you want the power to survive, release me!
Reiji Arisu & XiaomuEdit
- Reiji: Hey, Aty, if you ever need help, feel free to give Xiaomu a summon.
Xiaomu: I am Xiaomu, the great Sage Fox! My incisors yearn to rend flesh!
Aty: Um... I'll pass. I'm not convinced she'll obey my commands.
- Aty: Well, that wraps that up! Want to scrounge for food and throw together a snack?
Xiaomu: Ooh! I can take a mushroom and another mushroom and make a poison mushroom!
Reiji: Uh, how 'bout we just leave the cooking to Aty?
Ryu & Ken MastersEdit
- Ken: Hey Aty, can I interest you in books from the Ken Masters karate-by-mail course?
Aty: Thanks, Ken. The kids'll love 'em!
Ryu: Are you marketing out into fantasy worlds now, Ken?
Sakura Shinguji & Gemini SunriseEdit
- Sakura: Aty, do you have a summon that observes people and reports back if they're cheating on you?
Aty: That's rather specific... What would you use it for?
Gemini: Oh, I think it's pretty obvious what she's after...
Strider Hiryu & HotsumaEdit
- Hiryu: If you have any Option robots to call upon, Aty, have at it.
Aty: Right! I'll summon my own Mashira ninja army!
Hotsuma: We don't need any more shinobi.
X & ZeroEdit
- Zero: How exactly do you teleport your companions, Aty?
X: Yeah, where did Pirate-Man and Muscle-Man come from?
Aty: M-My summoned monsters have real names, actually...
Yuri Lowell & Flynn ScifoEdit
- Yuri: Care to lecture us on battle tactics, Aty?
Aty: Absolutely! First, make sure your summoned beast will do your bidding!
Flynn: I'm not sure Repede is going to like that...
- Aty: Well, our foes are down. Time to nab some ingredients. I'm good at finding those!
Flynn: I'd be happy to handle the cooking later, Aty.
Yuri: Flynn cooking? With whatever we find on the ground here? I'm out.
Zephyr & VashyronEdit
- Vashyron: You were a soldier!? Seriously? I never saw anyone that cute when I was in the military?
Aty: W-Well, I left the force pretty quickly. I work as a teacher now.
Zephyr: Heh. Well, I'm game. Wanna teach us a thing or two?
- Vashyron: Ahh, Aty! The most alluring companion at my hostess club!
Zephyr: Woohoo! Glad to have you join us on the rails of fate!
Aty: That's nice, but... You really shouldn't decide these things for people.