|Project X Zone|
Control Room, Geo-Fortress, Noswald Empire
Shining Force EXA
Area: Geo-Fortress, Control Room
Everyone arrives at Toma and Cyrille's home base: the Geo-Fortress. But Cyrille notices that everyone from their world is missing, and the command room empty.
Toma and Cyrille examine the place and finds that everyone is gone, and the transporter's records is messed up: it only has one recorded transport to an unknown location. She and Toma used it countless times, but it seems like it was the first time it was used. While the others have their own ideas, she insists that it's the same transport that's always been here. Everyone else is marveled at the technology the place has, but when the Cannon Station is examined, Toma claims to have used it himself several times.
Reiji theorizes that the Fortress is out of its time/space sync, so Kite suggests searching the records. Just then, Alisa B. detects multiple signatures approaching. Just as she predicted, Ciseaux makes his stage right entrance with a squad of steam beasts. He says he was chasing a pale-looking guy, and Neneko deduces that it's Skeith.
Chris asks about the security in the fortress, but as it turns out, it seems to be full of holes (with an emperor showing up in Cyrille's room from the balcony, for example). They just decide to skip guessing and get to the fighting.
Just then, more enemies appear from the left side: Vile and an entire battalion of Mavericks. It seems that he used the technology to repair his Ride Armor. But just then, Vile decides to take over, but Ciseaux was here first and decides to settle this...after dealing with his own personal vendetta. With the two double-teaming against the heroes, the odds just got worse.
Just when things couldn't get worse, it did. The Phantom arrives from the Engineering Block along with a squadron of hacked mechs, including Robodians and the Morolian's Coco Tapioca. Haken requests that they take it easy when fighting the Gespenst since he's trying to recover it.
"Let the Super Robot Wars begin!"
Coco Tapioca left after taking a beating. Phantom goes offline as the battle wore on. Tron says that she'll examine it after the fight, so everyone continues their assault. With his Ride Armor data recovered, Vile retreats the battlefield. X says that he got the data to fulfill some other goal of his, and when he's ready, that's when he'll fight for keeps. With Prelude scrapped again, Ciseaux exits the scene, but not before revealing that Skeith was the one who escaped through the transport.
After the fight, Tron repairs Phantom and is now on the heroe's side. Though Toma is a bit disappointed that they had to leave so soon, everyone heads out to track Skeith.
(Haken and Kaguya learn MA attack: Gachirin Ghost)
Kogoro & Mii
Toma & Cyrille
Akira & Pai
Chun-Li & Morrigan
Frank & Hsien-Ko
Tron & Servbots
Reiji & Xiaomu
Soma & Alisa
Zephyr & Leanne
Kite & BlackRose
Ryu & Ken
Jin & Xiaoyu
Chris & Jill
Kurt & Riela
Dante & Demitri
Haken & Kaguya
Gemini & Erica
Ichiro & Sakura
X & Zero
Yuri & Estelle
KOS-MOS & T-elos
Orange II x4
Mettaur C-15 x5
Mettaur D2 x4
Ride Armor (Red) x5
Ride Armor (Green) x3
Vile & Ride Armor (Boss)
Vile (Boss) Equipment Drop: Dragon Shot
Defense Droid Alpha x3
Defense Droid Gamma x4
Robodian (Black) x5
Robodian (Gold) x3
WR.Red - Heavy x1
WR.Gold - Heavy x2
Coco Tapioca (Boss) Equipment Drop: Purple-Punk Armor
Phantom (Boss) Equipment Drop: Geo-Fortress Gear
Golden Brown Pizza, Devil Star, Omnipotent Soda, Perfect Aid, Mega Booster
- Haken's line, "Super Robot Wars", is a nod to the series of origin for himself, Kaguya, and Sanger. Haken gives the name in reference to the fact that all the enemies and bosses in this chapter are robots and/or Mecha.
- This chapter is the first time Sanger encounters the Phantom. The name he calls it, "Gespenst", is due to the class of mecha the Phantom was designed after, a mecha Sanger has had much experience with in his home dimension.
- The "Dorothy" Haken mentions is Dorothy Mistral from Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier. He often calls her "bomb girl" due to her tendency to throw them at him.
- Phantom eventually sides with Haken during their excursion in the Endless Frontier.
- The Geo-Fortress serves as the main base of operations for Toma and Cyrille in Shining Force EXA. The Command Room is where they do most of their preparations before heading out.